IGNORED

World Cup Draw Live

NailseaRed

Guest zider_head

why do we always get poland ?

with the crowd trouble at the wales and ireland games i expect we will get banned anyways ???

England Vs Wales will prove if our tax payers money to the cops is any good as hell could break loose if Cardiff fans get anywhere near England fans. I bet the Ashton Gate changing room will be interesting tomorrow Tommy definately and Robbo maybe will have to play England so I bet there is banter in the dressing room hows this for a scenario would we be pleased if Tommy or Robbo scored against England this would bring up the Club Vs Country problem who would we want to do well our country or our club players now I know what Premiership fans feel like

our country no doubt about it. When our players play for the club which I love I will follow them and hope that they do well but when they are playing for their country I may take an interest but thats it.

Guest Norton Red

St George killed their dragon, St George killed their dragon, Lalalala lalalala.

St George killed their dragon, St George killed their dragon, Lalalala lalalala.

:ph34r::):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest pogue mahone

personally i think we will finally see the threat of being kicked out of a competition, because of the behaviour of some knuckledraggers who follow us, occur.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I doubt it, by that surely Russia, Poland, Wales and Austria would be worried, because they have problems worse than ours

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Poland do have trouble at International games.

We all saw the Russian fans being so well behaved with missles.

Wales fans fought with the Italian police (Who, being Italian switched sides)

But I do accept England probably have more troublemakers.

It is however, time FIFA took zero tolerance with ALL nations

Guest lilciderhed
Tom vs Becks... Can you believe it? A dream come true surely. A CITY PLAYER IN THE WORLD CUP. WOW!

Erm its the qualifiers.

personally i think we will finally see the threat of being kicked out of a competition, because of the behaviour of some knuckledraggers who follow us, occur.

The draw obviously raises security problems and potential crowd trouble issues.

Having said that the old bill have it sussed these days. In my opinion it presents no more of a potential flashpoint than against Scotland (Euro 96) and Scotland 2 legs in the playoff matches.

Guest pogue mahone
Poland do have trouble at International games.

We all saw the Russian fans being so well behaved with missles.

Wales fans fought with the Italian police (Who, being Italian switched sides)

But I do accept England probably have more troublemakers.

It is however, time FIFA took zero tolerance with ALL nations

WR - i'm not saying that they don't have any problems, i was just denying that they were worse than ours.

i don't know how many england games you have been to, i've been a regular traveller to away games since the qualifiers for the 88 euro championships, and i get fed up with the behaviour of some of my fellow countrymen time after time after time.

it is this persistent record of misdemeanors that leads me to predict there will be carnage in cardiff and belfast. and the precedent of the club european ban post-heysel that leads me to predict that the authorities would love to make an example of us and kick us out.

the fact that even a non-hoolie (i presume) like yourself refered to wales as scum in your original post hardly fills me with confidence that the two games can pass by peacefully.

I bummed Cape Verde got drawn into a killer African group with 4 of the top 15 African teams (South Africa, Burkina Faso, Congo ex-Zaire, and Ghana) oooo thats 3 of the top 7 as well ouch... They need to finish top 3 to make African Cup of Nations or win group to go to World cup

FYI lived in Cape Verde for 3+ years.

Guest profplum86

the simple way to get out of the club vs country row for us is....hope we beat, i mean thrash, the taffs 10-3 with a robo hat trick and earnshaw sent off....for....being a ****.

then tommy knocking out david beckham and getting sent off after scoring N-Irenlands first goal since the sinking of titanic.

why do we always get poland ?

with the crowd trouble at the wales and ireland games i expect we will get banned anyways ???

Why are you expecting trouble in Belfast? There will only be trouble if English fans want it?

The majority of the N. Ireland support get a great deal of pride singing God Save The Queen, more so than the English at times.

Guest GUERNSEY TAFFY RED

Typical English arrogance rears it's head yet again. Don't be so sure that you will get automatic qualification from this group, it will be between 3 teams - Wales, Poland and England. Don't underestimate the smaller nations, they are all capable of pulling off shock wins.

Archived