IGNORED

Bournemouth v Bristol City Match Day 8

Septic Peg

Just now, JonDolman said:

Cook nearly kills Kalas there. Imagine full force on the temple. Ban overhead kicks.

Sky commentator says accidental. I’m not convinced - looked reckless swinging of the arm to me (I’ve replayed it a few times)

1 minute ago, eardun said:

Sky commentator says accidental. I’m not convinced - looked reckless swinging of the arm to me (I’ve replayed it a few times)

Looked an accident nobody made a fuss about it.

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Think Mepham is a solid / decent centre half at this level but Semenyo , with his strength and power , is the sort of player a lot of centre halves won’t fancy 

He’s starting to look the part now. Long May it continue

Really good half. Some excellent passing and forward movement. Also looking solid defensively. 

Unlucky not to have scored from 3 serious efforts. 

Seems to be a very high tempo from both teams, so hope we don't tire and slack off, because they've clearly for the quality to punish us if we do. 

Better side easily first half. Both strikers had good chances, Bakinson forcing a good save from their keeper. We played some good stuff around their box just need to take a chance because these are those type of games you lose 1-0 if you can't be clinical.

4 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Very hard working performance this far

Bakinson looking really good again

I'm not having a dig because I'm supportive of the lad and he's done well at times tonight, but at other times he's been too static and slow when pressed. So I wouldn't say really good. His link up play with Semenyo looks impressive though. 

Also unlucky with his effort on goal.

Archived