IGNORED

Vyner

Bs4Red

2 hours ago, Super said:

It's because he isn't forward thinking as he is a central defender. Either play him in a back 3 or don't play him at all.

Vyner made his debut at RB - it’s not an unfamiliar position to him but certainly against Luton he failed to overlap or push up to the byline to work a better angle. Consequently his crosses were easily defended.

Hopefully Nige and his coaches will be working on that with Vyner.

• Like 1

In the Modern game FB's are such an important position. Vyner has the defensive ability, but not enough going forward. Probably the exact opposite of Dasilva on the other side who is good going forward, but defensively a bit weaker than Vyner. To get that perfect balance is rare. Baker is not a FB, nor Kalas. They should only be used in specific games, like Cardiff when NP wanted to match their height. The FB position for city this year is certainly interesting.

On 16/09/2021 at 08:46, redsocks said:

Like I said hes not a right back.why nigel thinks he is I dont know.hes just got a new full back in why not play him he cant do any worser than what we already have.ps the crossing last night was shite.not just from vyner but the whole team.why cant they beat the first man.they must practice in training.or maybe not.

Yes, it’s astonishing how badly we’re playing considering what a superb manager we’ve got, isn’t it?

On 06/11/2020 at 22:37, Bs4Red said:

Just interested on peoples views not just tonight but overall. 

For me he is so far out of his depth it would be the one position I’d be looking to reinforce come January. 

I just feel his positioning is woeful and his passing for a “ball player” is below par. 

Seen lots of views on tonight saying he played well but again thought he was very lucky that Moore didn’t get a couple after he lost him at a few corners. 

Overall I just feel we constantly say “he’s young” “he’s learning” but how long can this go on? Him and Moore will be the undoing of promotion if they play 40+ games 

Year on, I stand by this. 

On 06/11/2020 at 22:37, Bs4Red said:

Just interested on peoples views not just tonight but overall. 

For me he is so far out of his depth it would be the one position I’d be looking to reinforce come January. 

I just feel his positioning is woeful and his passing for a “ball player” is below par. 

Seen lots of views on tonight saying he played well but again thought he was very lucky that Moore didn’t get a couple after he lost him at a few corners. 

Overall I just feel we constantly say “he’s young” “he’s learning” but how long can this go on? Him and Moore will be the undoing of promotion if they play 40+ games 

Over 2 years of watching him steal a living at this club. Surely he goes in the summer