IGNORED

The Band

Guest cidered

Not sure really.

If they go, there could be trouble. If they stay it could be double.

Imagine the Evil Post now "Bristol's banging band banned"

its not the band that are no good its the rest of our fans not joining in.

I would join if. However, I can't even think with this constant banging noise from the corner of the Atyeo.

All sing along now "We all live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine" :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

Make a singing section in the centre of the Atyeo at the top, with a drum, and we'll create a better atmosphere than the band will ever be able to create.

The atmosphere is fine at away games. I don't see no band with us then? :Confused13:

Guest cidered

its alright saying that but youve got to actually do it

if you're going tomoro and you start aload of singing in the centre of the ateyo i will personall bring 20 people over that way and join in with you

Guest WillsbridgeRed

More people used to sing before the band.

The band play songs un City related.

And signing is drowned out.

BAND OUT!

but there is hardly any other singing! well,from what i can hear.i think the band should move to the centre of the Atyeo and then the singing and chanting will probably spread across the stand which will have everyone (or nearly) and will create an amazing atmoshere.i don't know who thought about putting the band up right in the corner but it seem's 'kinda stupid :ph34r: but at least they are the ones making as much noise,i dont think they drown out any other singing because there hardly is any other singing!

Guest profplum86

:ph34r::):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok.......so you actually think the band is a bad thing ? :D:D

if they drown out anything, they drown out an abysmal attempt at making an atmosphere by everyone else in the stadium.

why does the wholse ground sing when we're playing rovers....or maybe qpr ?

we should sing for every game. it all goes back to the issue of stnading up.... cardiff have terracing and stand up........ and they sing men of harlech, we have seats and are forced to sit - and about 10 people (in the band) sing.

why dont you try asking them not to sing for one game..... then we will see what will happen, it will be so quiet we will be able to hear the away fans at the mem cheering.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Prof I see you mention standing. Contact your mp and ask for his posistion about safe standing.

The debate has gone quiet over the last year but even our Prime Minister supported safe terracing in 97.

http://www.safestanding.com/safe/index.php

We should look at safe standing when It comes to developing the ground. Not only does it give a place for people who want to sing and stand, but reduces prices and makes football more accesable to people.

Guest profplum86
Prof I see you mention standing.  Contact your mp and ask for his posistion about safe standing. 

The debate has gone quiet over the last year but even our Prime Minister supported safe terracing in 97.

http://www.safestanding.com/safe/index.php

We should look at safe standing when It comes to developing the ground. Not only does it give a place for people who want to sing and stand, but reduces prices and makes football more accesable to people.

......... well i didnt know that the issue had gone so far... my mp....well with me being 17, i dont really know what he is going to think, but i think it is some labour person roger berry or something, will look into it thanks....

is there anyone else to mention it to ? i am sure steve and colin have had enough complaints from people who want to stand, so i am thinking maybe the FA aswell ? what do ya reckon ?

Guest profplum86

yeh well i will try that and writing a letter, if not i ##hink* my uncle knows him in some way - not sure though, i doubt that standing at football matches in division 2 is at the top of the agenda for them to be fair though

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think your spot on with that, the whole of H block seemed to make more noise than normal - Fair play.

Still the disgrace of seeing stewards sat there. This is a fans club, who ever had this idea should be SACKED

Guest profplum86

well i didnt go, but from what i have heard it was better than usual, and usually they are great! so i would imagine that they sung their hearts out more than usual. earning there place there, where they should be and hopefully always will be

well done to the band :ph34r:

Guest profplum86

the rest of us ? where are you and what are you singing ?

i am not being critical of you, at all, but when i am overin block h - in the few moments of silence, i hardley ever hear anyone else singing....

maybe if the band moved to the centre of the ateyo then it might be better- the drums usually keep us in time - but admitedly sometimes the trumpets do drown out the vocals a tad. but if more people sung near the band then we wouldnt have that problem.

Archived