IGNORED

Efan Ekoku

Guest Spunkwood

Guest Spunkwood

Ok lunch break from a sh!tty job in Frome Argos it is, i was late from my lunch break and as you do you notice people I ran into a certain "Efan Ekoku" I was like amazed but never asked him why he was in Frome! any reasons why ! I need your help :ph34r:

Guest KingswoodRed
Ok lunch break from a sh!tty job in Frome Argos it is, i was late from my lunch break and as you do you notice people I ran into a certain "Efan Ekoku" I was like amazed but never asked him why he was in Frome! any reasons why ! I need your help  :D

The only reason I can think of him being in an Argos in Frome was to do some shopping maybe??

:):D:ph34r:

I reckon he was there to check the staff got back from their lunch breaks on time.

Okoku's been watching you Spunkwood and he DIDN'T like what he saw. :)

That proves it then, he was definitely working undercover - he was even using an assumed name. :ph34r:

I actually know this!

We have an assitant buyer in my work named Anderisooic Blinden who is great mates with Ekoku from their Wimbledon days.

When he first started he told us they had been mates for years and he nearly made it professionally and stuff and quite honestly everybody thought he was full of kak.

However, many pictures later of him playing for the Dons and photos of him on hols with Ekoku proved he was telling the truth. Got some great stories of things they got up to as well, however, we think some are exagerated slightly!

"And" as everybody calls him (as nobody can even pronounce his name!) lives in Frome and Ekoku is quite often visiting round these parts.

Hope that helps Spunkwood! :ph34r:

Where is Spunkwood when you need him. Somebody had to take the bait!

Still never mind.

There goes my line :-

They swear all the time, they're always Efan And Blinden :ph34r: .

Good story all the same though :P

Steve McMahon was on the next treadmill to me at the gym on Monday (wearing a 'Green Flag' England sweatshirt - I don't think he minds being recognised :ph34r:

I said he'd had a good result last week, he brightened up and said "Oh - so you're a Blackpool fan then?"

Thing is, WHY WASN'T HE AT TRAINING? This was 10.30 Monday morning, I mean blimey they only do half days at best anyway.

Archived