IGNORED

Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day 16

Septic Peg

I m not negative. Based on my experience of watching football, we play like sh**t. I literally saw zero creative phases in 80 minutes, I literally saw zero effective dribbling. We do not deserve to be top six, and we won't be for so long. I am still waiting for something comming from Dean Holden, but week after week I tend to belive that he is not the man. 

I am sorry if you hate my comment, but this is my point of view. We are not going for a playoff battle like this. I am hoping for some changes until January.

Just now, old_eastender said:

Harsh it was point blank

It was on the 6 yard line - he’s hardly had to move and has got a decent hand to it, i think he will be disappointed that’s gone in. However kept us in plenty of games so not going to hold it against him 

Just now, Rob k said:

It was on the 6 yard line - he’s hardly had to move and has got a decent hand to it, i think he will be disappointed that’s gone in. However kept us in plenty of games so not going to hold it against him 

He could have saved it but I think it would have been a fantastic save. Always looks easier in slow motion.

Just now, Robin101 said:

What happened to Dean Holden's insistence we'd attack attack attack every team? Sigh.

Don’t really have any creative/attacking players do we? Without Weimann and Pato, we’re largely relying on COD and Semenyo. 

COD is COD, and Semenyo is improving all the time but can’t be expected to carry the burden of our attacking threat. 

Wells and Martin need supply. I’d like to see Bakinson and Nagy given freedom to get forward a little more and interchange a little. 

In hospital recovering from surgery. Could really have done with a nice performance and result to brighten up my day but just like almost every home perfomance for 2 and a half years, it's been utter dross. **** LJ, Holden and this perpetual garbage.

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

I would say performance wise I feel we are a bottom half side easily. Think maybe individual ability has got us points Bentley and Nagy etc.

Much as under LJ at a similar stage last season our results do not reflect our performances. When that happens regression is almost inevitable.

16 games gone and i'm yet to see a "full 90 minute" performance this season. A recurring theme.

Decent first half for once and a dire second this time though.

Now 8th and this is why I can't understand those getting carried away with a league position after 15 games. I could easily see us picking up 1 point in next few games and suddenly we could be 14th in the table.

No where near good enough today against a poor Brum - we've heard "bad day at the office" already this season - well I hope we don't hear that again tonight.

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Nice to see all the gloomers are back again. 

I don’t see what the fuss is about.

This is who we are.

We haven’t dominated any games this and in truth we’ve nicked wins here and there. Conversely you’re going to get games like today where the opponents win instead.

Just now, chinapig said:

Much as under LJ at a similar stage last season our results do not reflect our performances. When that happens regression is almost inevitable.

Absolutely rarely do we see opposition managers or pundits give us any praise, we have robbed teams this season and how often do we win comfortably . We are extremely poor on the ball and dont have a plan B.

My biggest worry and frustration is why does Holden persist with playing players who are performing poorly.

Archived