IGNORED

Bristol City v Millwall Match Day 19

Robin Wood

That move started with COD miscontrolling a pass into his feet, 20 yards inside their half. 
We manage to get it back. Kalas then passes into HNM who stands there waiting for it in a congested area, lo and behold their bloke gets there first and they break and score. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, City_USA said:

When Cotts was at the helm

Not at this level.

Actually I won't do the research buts wins by LJ by 3 or more goals in the Championship were not unheard of.

If I wasn't following this, I'd be analysing our wins by 3 or more goals in the League under Lee Johnson. Zero in Championship under Cotterill however. 

To suggest otherwise is just rewriting history.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

I hope I’m wrong but there’s really only one team that look like scoring here and it isn’t us! 

Sadly I wasn’t wrong. HNM gave it away cheaply, 0-2 and as far as I can recall we still haven’t had a shot on or off target this half. 

Utterly disappointing, frustrating and poor against a team low on confidence and form. 

At the moment we are a long way from being competitive; for the second game in a row... Yet we keep on saying how close things are in the Championship in each and every game. Not so at the moment, worrying and not good. It's that slow slide from stale performances to poor performances to poor results. 3 seasons in a row.

Let's hope Dean can turn things around. Up the reds.

Utterly pathetic. This has been an ongoing trend for years now of playing like kids against the physical sides.

We are very much being found out. We needed new ideas with someone to come in with a strong mentality. 

Never mind we have a nice human who just happens to be cheap compared to an established coach.

• Like 1