IGNORED

Fans Consultancy Commitee

richieb

I know he won't go for it himself, so I would like to say well done to Tomarse for getting himself on the FCC.

Is anyone else on board? :ph34r:

Lets hope Tomarse can give it a real go & represent the 'real issues' that us fans want addressed.

They were looking for fans from various parts of the ground/forum etc.

So is Tomarse the forum representative?

Go for it mate - well done

Well done Tom. A well deserved tribute to your dedication and hard work.

At your next meeting, could you please raise the scandalous state of my seat in the Dolman? Basically its just a plain piece of wood. Where are the cushions? Where is the foot rest? Where is my own private bar staffed by willing and smiling young women? What the hell has happened to my own private TV screen for replaying goal mouth incidents.

The club has let me down badly.

Now I come to think of it, so have you. You're supposed to represent me, but I stilll end up sitting on an uncomfortable piece of wood. It's all your fault!

Tomarse OUT!!

:ph34r:

• Admin
Well done Tom. A well deserved tribute to your dedication and hard work.

At your next meeting, could you please raise the scandalous state of my seat in the Dolman? Basically its just a plain piece of wood. Where are the cushions? Where is the foot rest? Where is my own private bar staffed by willing and smiling young women? What the hell has happened to my own private TV screen for replaying goal mouth incidents.

The club has let me down badly.

Now I come to think of it, so have you. You're supposed to represent me, but I stilll end up sitting on an uncomfortable piece of wood. It's all your fault!

Tomarse OUT!!

:ph34r:

Carlsberg don't make football stadiums...........

Guest profplum86
At your next meeting, could you please raise the scandalous state of my seat in the Dolman? Basically its just a plain piece of wood.

at least you've got a seat! BAN STEWARDS FROM THE GATE! :how funny:

well done tomarse

Err save a seat for me Tom.

Hi people. I've not been on here much the last month or so...busy at work etc etc....but yes, I too have wangled a seat on the FCC.

I have to say that when the announcement for this group was made, I was somewhat sceptical as to its intent, We can all I am sure remember the previous occasions when a 'fan' was given a seat on the board.

I pretty much decided that to be sure of its true intent then only way was to be a member of the group. This was partly what was mentioned in my application and I am now very much looking forward to the 1st meeting in January.

2) Positive approaches and initiatives on how to improve the atmosphere at Ashton Gate.

3) Improving half time entertainment at Ashton Gate

2. Atmosphere. We have smoking areas and family areas and need a singing area. The club need to accept the fact that they have to upset some season ticket holders at the end of this season, pick a suitably sized area and promote it as the singing area offering all season ticket holders in that area the chance to buy a different seat first if they choose.

Those who want to sing, can then buy their tickets in that area. We need to get everybody who likes to make sopme noise grouped as opposed to sporadic.

In the interim, this area should not include a band unless not enough noise is being created from this area, however, it would be sad if that ended up being the case.

I see no problem in the club telling anybody who wants specifically to buy tickets in that area that they will be expected to sing/chant etc as it is a designated area for a purpose. I know some people would say they can't make you join in, however, only a fool would buy a ticket their if they had no intention of joining in. Me and my daughter will be there!

3. Just get Katie Lewis back with that belt come skirt and knee high boots every week. That'll do it for me :ph34r:

Hi Tom

I would like to add my congratulations, I don't think we know eachother outside of this forum but I have read enough here to know you will make a sensible and constructive member of the committee.

I would like to suggest that in addition to your fine platform, you could push for a meeting with the stewarding reps to try to get some consistency in their approach. There needs to be some discussion on what their priorities are and should be in future!

Archived