IGNORED

Glastonbury Festival

RedM

Fontaines DC mainly for me. Confidence Man, Kneecap, Justice, Nia Archives, Baby Queen, Soccer Mommy, Avril, Heilung… the thing is stacked below the headliners.

For anyone going, it’s fairly common knowledge now that the Woodsies afternoon secret set is Kasabian. But also, the 1am TBA at Firmly Rooted in Silver Hayes is a Kevin Parker DJ Set (Tame Impala).

Edited by nebristolred
  • Like 2

Just now, winterbournered said:

Ahh…. That first time feeling! 
Although, that feeling doesn’t change after 8th,9th,10th time… for me anyway! 

Enjoy being in the best place on earth. 

Camping big ground with perfect view of Pyramid. Unreal. Last night was arguably the best night of my life

To all at Glastonbury, enjoy you lucky people xx.

I feel I'm too old now and don't know half the acts!! First went 25 years ago and been five times since. Gotta love it.

Thought Vaccines were fantastic earlier today,  brought a tear to my eye x

• Like 1

On 26/06/2024 at 04:12, nebristolred said:

Fontaines DC mainly for me. Confidence Man, Kneecap, Justice, Nia Archives, Baby Queen, Soccer Mommy, Avril, Heilung… the thing is stacked below the headliners.

For anyone going, it’s fairly common knowledge now that the Woodsies afternoon secret set is Kasabian. But also, the 1am TBA at Firmly Rooted in Silver Hayes is a Kevin Parker DJ Set (Tame Impala).

Confidence man was insane energy, loved it! What a place Glastonbury is, it never fails to amaze me.

It’s been absolutely baltic on the night though!

4 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yeah, absolute class - with Noel Gallagher watching on from backstage I noticed.

Have a ticket to see them in Bristol at the end of the summer, cannot wait now. 

I watched the LCD set and thought they were brilliant, not heard of them before but thoroughly enjoyed them. 

• Like 1