IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Problem is the joke is on them really, laugh now but they'll be back in L2 eventually and I feel City will get stronger.

True, but one of their poster on gaschat reckons they'll then pick up new fans attracted by the underdog tag. he didn't explain why those new fans haven't turned up yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 22A said:

True, but one of their poster on gaschat reckons they'll then pick up new fans attracted by the underdog tag. he didn't explain why those new fans haven't turned up yet.

It's always about the dogs with those weirdos isn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Because they have this all-consuming jealousy and hatred of all things City their only dream is to be better than us. As they haven`t a snowball`s chance of ever improving to our level the only way it can happen is if we fail and that is what they dream of.

I honestly think that if a g*shead was drowning and a City fan offered him his hand to save him he would rather pull him in than accept the help offered.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Just bumped into a Rovers fan I know.  Asked him how he was. Didn't even mention football.

First thing he says is 'Good win for Wolves' 

WTAF - 'Good win for pretty much every team you play' was my reply

This is the mentality of them in a nutshell.

Some of their Facebook updates included:-

"Evening shitheads where are you all tonight then?"

"My prayers have been answered tonight"

"******* get in there. Have that you *****"

"Shitheads where are you all?"

"Have that you tossers. Where is your ball boy now?"

Hope their Tinpot club dies in march

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Because they have this all-consuming jealousy and hatred of all things City their only dream is to be better than us. As they haven`t a snowball`s chance of ever improving to our level the only way it can happen is if we fail and that is what they dream of.

I honestly think that if a g*shead was drowning and a City fan offered him his hand to save him he would rather pull him in than accept the help offered.

That is exactly their mentality. They'd rather be in League 2 with us than have us be a league above them.

• Like 1

I love Sir Rickie Lambert. I love Dean Windass. 

They are the biggest bunch of deluded supporters the football league has ever seen.

They go around acting like they are a massive club. All Teds have massive chips on their shoulders, and always have. That is why we hate the sh**.

As Gasheads we took an oath not to bite when we got relegated to the conference and simply stay silent and not mention Teds, but recently they have been unbearable.

I prayed for them to lose against Wolves. At least there is a god!

:laugh:, no. You stopped talking about us out of sheer embarrassment at your club and supporters. You had your marathon "relegation party" thread that failed to happen and hen to add to the karma they fall out of the football league entirely, after already celebrating survival, not to mention against a team wearing a Rovers kit. You realised that after "coming for you" and countless optimistic posts spending the billionaire arabs money on lots of potential vanity projects, how you would be in the Premier league now you were the 6th richest club (in the UK or the world - who knows), how City would become irrelevant etc you realised your actually just another league 1 club, with no money, no success, an abomination of a football ground, and some of the most deluded fans in the world. Rovers world famous in papers for sexual assault, and punching police horses (not once but twice). 

I love it when they talk down our stadium

Compared to

So don't pretend you stopped talking about us for any reason other than sheer jealousy, and embarrassment of your own club (and no mater how much you claim underdog, etc it won't really hide/cover that feeling you have of slipping into obscurity, hell the fact you LOVE Windass - :laugh:. Talk about setting your sights low, us losing a game or two is the biggest thing your club has had to celebrate in over 17 years).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

They are the biggest bunch of deluded supporters the football league has ever seen.

Again...the same idiot who confidently predicted they would take 4000 to Notts County. Rovers fans truly believe they need a 20k+ stadium for their ‘massive’ fan base despite not averaging over 10k at home for over 40 years. 

Lets not even start on their ‘amazing’ away support that seems to average around the 300 mark at the moment. Yeah, I’m sure we’re the deluded ones :facepalm:

They go around acting like they are a massive club. All Teds have massive chips on their shoulders, and always have. 

WE act like we’re a massive club?? :laughcont:

WE have always had a massive chip on OUR shoulders?? :rofl2br:

******* hell!!

I prayed for them to lose against Wolves. At least there is a god!

After everything that’s happened over the last few years including relegation to Non League, Fake Sheiks and the collapse of the UWE deal your God clearly thinks you’re a dick head as well.

That one is turning into my favourite Saghead on the Internet, what’s the bets he’s Weezords dad?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Because they have this all-consuming jealousy and hatred of all things City their only dream is to be better than us.

Not quite true. Their dream is for City to drop to THEIR level.

Kingswood Polak hitting the nail on the head here, although when he mentions 3 seasons, I presume he means winter, spring and summer?

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11303/elephant-room?page=21

Whether we like it or not, they have the infrastructure and ground that is ready for premier league now. We may hate them, personally I don’t but that’s another story, but they are many years ahead of us and if we don’t see anything happen on the ground or training ground then we will lose a generation of fans and the only gasheads will be the kids of those fans we habe now. 
We need a sense of urgency and ASAP. We are already haemorrhaging money to them on conference faci,ities, boxing and other sports. 
When SL said “ in years to come no one will talk of bristol Rovers “ I never thought it could happen. I am now not so sure. If we carry on with thendebts accruing as they are now then we will be in deep trouble within 3 more seasons and the ground will no longer be ours, the debts owed will outstrip what it’s worth. 
This is the reality, if people want to pretend it’s all ok then that’s their prerogative but , make no mistake, unless the AL Q’s change debt into shares then we are seeing a club in crisis. That is the truth, I hate it but I won’t pretend it’s any different

You have to love how they try to take the p1ss out of "Trashton Gate" when they don't even have food half the time, sell out of date crisps, and then run out of water FFS!! It really is comedy central over there....

7 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Someone explain to me why I can pay £25 to watch Roma play Real Madrid in the champions league and get anything I want yet I pay £21 to watch Bristol Rovers play Pompey and they run out of hot water?! #brfc

From twitter. :rofl2br:

You can get a better pasty at the Minimal Ground (when they’ve got some) than you can get watching Roma. In fact, you can’t get any pasties at all at Roma, which just goes to show that Rovers are better than a top tier Italian club. 

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

10,014 (1,165 Pompey fans) = 8,849 15ers. What a crush.

Wael may need to reconsider how many new portaloos to install.

Under 9k Gasheads in the crowd again today then?...On a Bank Holiday as well.

No wonder Wally doesn't want to pay for a bigger stadium.

What a set set of absolute tools......lying, Ill-informed, deluded 

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:
Hope the 600 teds enjoy their trip back

Is that all they took? Piss poor IMHO, even if is New years day and on tv!

2,000 according to R Bristol, which is hardly a massive following for NY's Day, perhaps they are saving their money for Man C!

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:

2,000 according to R Bristol, which is hardly a massive following for NY's Day, perhaps they are saving their money for Man C!

Die Rovers Die

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:

They can’t help themselves can they, compulsive liars

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old parkender said:

I thought we sold out our allocation didn't we? How many did they take to Oldham last week, and Gillingham the week before? A combined total of about 400 wasn't it!!!

Only caught the tail end , but I'm pretty sure Ol' Dopey used a pretty piss poor , in taste at least analogy on R. Bristol tonight. Switched the Radio on at HT in our game and i thought i heard him say something about brain tumours. I hope, for his sake I got it wrong, or at least took it wrong. I apologise, if I did . But they guy is a complete cock sometimes

Edited by AppyDAZE

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Only caught the tail end , but I'm pretty sure 'Ol Dopey used a pretty piss poor , in taste at least analogy on R. Bristol tonight. Switched the Radio on at HT in our game and i thought i heard him say something about brain tumours. I hope, for his sake I got it wrong, or at least took it wrong. I apologise, if I did . But they guy is a complete cock sometimes

Sometimes???

4 hours ago, old parkender said:

They can’t help themselves can they, compulsive liars

I assume they didn't mention the FACT that 2,100 was all we could get and that the tickets sold out weeks ago? 

EDIT: Bugger me, one of them did!! :shocking:

Edited by Ska Junkie

I've supported City since 1972 and in all that time to the present day I've never, ever met any sag fan who was more interested in their result/standing than in what City were doing and I've known probably hundreds in that time.

They are the most deluded, brain-dead, f***-wits that have ever lived.

They will propagate lies about their away attendance, their 'family' club history, their 'true fan' status at any and every opportunity. Despite being able to prove their lies wrong they won't accept it. They are living in a goldfish bowl of their own making. One circuit of the bowl gives them a new memory of how things really are.

I really, really, really, really, really hope they go bust and out of existence. I cannot stand any one of their so called 'supporters' and that includes the myopic, brain dead ones that post in this thread.

There are no words that really convey the utmost contempt that I have for all of them.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Malbec said:

I've supported City since 1972 and in all that time to the present day I've never, ever met any sag fan who was more interested in their result/standing than in what City were doing and I've known probably hundreds in that time.

They are the most deluded, brain-dead, f***-wits that have ever lived.

They will propagate lies about their away attendance, their 'family' club history, their 'true fan' status at any and every opportunity. Despite being able to prove their lies wrong they won't accept it. They are living in a goldfish bowl of their own making. One circuit of the bowl gives them a new memory of how things really are.

I really, really, really, really, really hope they go bust and out of existence. I cannot stand any one of their so called 'supporters' and that includes the myopic, brain dead ones that post in this thread.

There are no words that really convey the utmost contempt that I have for all of them.

Couldn’t have put it better myself....

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

We might of lost 5-0 live on Sky, but I sure will rest easily knowing my club doesn't use speakers to try and generate an atmosphere.  DSfeWbrWsAEpPtI.jpg:large

:rofl2br:

How tragic is that?

It wouldn’t surprise me about the clapping.

The rest is true as well.

Check out this deluded cretin, they genuinely believe this “loved the World over”  :rofl2br:

75DA5667-EC75-4DA3-B831-7B1D673A9E1C.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

We might of lost 5-0 live on Sky, but I sure will rest easily knowing my club doesn't use speakers to try and generate an atmosphere.  DSfeWbrWsAEpPtI.jpg:large

What does he mean by 'somehow'?

They are 2nd best because they are a car crash of a club, have no identity, have no infrastructure, have no fans and have no future.

They are a joke throughout the leagues.

The sooner everyone can say 'au revoir', 'auf weidershen, Goodbye, So long, the better for Bristol and the whole of the country.

Go bust you stupid, idiotic carrier bag shirted moronic amoeba's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

:rofl2br:

How tragic is that?

It wouldn’t surprise me about the clapping.

The rest is true as well.

Check out this deluded cretin, they genuinely believe this :rofl2br:

75DA5667-EC75-4DA3-B831-7B1D673A9E1C.jpeg

OMFG!

Deluded post is deluded. 

What a twonking, humongous dead head!

Musicislife - Save the rest of us the hilarity.:clapping::facepalm:

Just a minute..............

ok

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you ok there ?

Altogether now,

um alright :thumbsup:

NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES.....

ah good, a nice sing along always helps :banana:

All the Teds having meltdowns.

um really ? Been on OTIB and facebook, seems most of us accepted this was coming, pretty much understand the pressure the team are under, forums seem very laid back about it all

Still enjoying the Man Utd win are you? Will probably cost you promotion to the Premier League too. Then it will be worth it won't it you clowns?! We'll all be laughing very hard then and you know it! Deluded Sheeds.

Yup, amazing match, great night out thank you. Not sure one cup game will costs us getting into the Premier league, but thanks for your concern. Did you not learn from your mega relegation party thread how your "gas crystal ball" is really ******* shitty quality, were talking Bristol Rovers Hospitality gift level shit.

Hang on a minute there is something blocking my toilet.....Oh it's ok, just a load of Teds egos. Villa just pulling the flush now.

ego's ?  how's your away support ? Any of you willing to admit the real numbers our you all hanging onto that last lie because you have nothing else.... 

2-1 win for Rovers too today. Another dream that came right.

Congratulations, win another 3 and you will match your games lost... good show.

What an amazing start to 2018. UTFG

Captains log day one, all is well and obviously will remain this way.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

IMG_4027.PNG

Just wonderful. You have to wonder sometimes the mentality of that lot. Can you honestly say you'd mock them if they were in our position right now? ******* idiots, to a man.

25 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just wonderful. You have to wonder sometimes the mentality of that lot. Can you honestly say you'd mock them if they were in our position right now? ******* idiots, to a man.

Exactly. The fact that they feel they have grounds to gloat given the chasm between the two clubs both off and on the pitch is mind boggling.

We just got stuffed by villa.not quite shrewsbury are they.

20 minutes ago, milo1111 said:

Exactly. The fact that they feel they have grounds to gloat given the chasm between the two clubs both off and on the pitch is mind boggling.

We just got stuffed by villa.not quite shrewsbury are they.

Not even being hyperbolic right now, it's genuinely quite confusing and sad that they feel that thats something to gloat over. They dream of playing Aston Villa. It's like a sitcom.

Best day in their history, doesn't involve their team (our playoff defeat)
Club legend never played for the club (Winass)
And the thing that made some gAssheads year was us losing a normal League game , and nothing his club did in the previous 364 days.

They are a pitiful , sad and deluded bunch.

23 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Let them have their few days of fun because we all know that there will be some far more embarrassing episode involving them lurking just round the corner!!!

Then watch them disappear...standard!! forever

Corrected for you with a much better word :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yes, Social Media is currently crawling with gloating posts, riddled with spelling and grammatical errors from saggies. But believe me, although they appear to be enjoying themselves and are giving it the biggun on the outside, deep down they are spitting feathers with jealousy and hating every moment of their Sag existance.

Just think about what they have to go through.

Imagine that your club was based in one of Englands biggest cities yet averaged a pitifull 8500 fans.
Imagine still having PTSD syndrome over actually dropping out of the football league and being the laughing stock of the entire country.
Imagine playing in the worst ground in the football league, complete with tents and plastic chairs and being mocked for it by every visiting supporter.
Imagine the frustration of whenever you travel abroad, meeting fellow football fans, saying you are from Bristol and the immediate reaction is "Oh, Bristol City??"
Imagine what was going through their mind when Korey shot home in the 94th minute against the most famous team in the world.

Imagine the hope and joy of being taken over by "billionaires" only to soon discover that nothing is going to change and they are going to remain a tin pot nothing club in a ramshackle stadium for the rest of their existance.
Imagine watching your rivals as they win the League 1 title with 99 points (and the JPT just for kicks!), survive two relegation scares, redevelop their ground into the finest sporting venue in the Southwest of England, spend 20 or so Tilsons on exciting new players, humble Manure and reach a major semi final, all whilst you scrape out of non league and the basement division and get into the headlines for punching horses, boob cricket, and exploiting minumum wage workers.

Watching us undeservedly get a hammering at a team they could only dream of playing is nothing more than a tiny breather in an utterly miserable existance for a saggie (in footballing terms of course, nothing personal). Soon, yesterday will be forgotten. We will be the talk of the footballing world again next week as we go head to head against probably the best team in Europe. We will continue our push for Premier League football when Norwich visit infront of 20k+ again a few days later then we have another exciting top of the table clash at Derby. They have dead rubber fixtures against Blackpool and Doncaster to look forward to infront of 8000 fans.

This boils their p1ss so much. They know it,  and they know that we know it which makes any attempts at p1ss taking on their behalf hollow and futile. Happy new year. :)

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

As it is coming up for one year since they were taken over by their multi- billionaire, it means that with all the progress they have made that they are now only 4 years away from the Premiership. It must be true, just ask Jake's dad ...

jakesdad.thumb.jpg.0a2488a4ac8fae4c51d6b29108303af4.jpg

You've almost got to feel sorry for them. Almost...

4 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

As it is coming up for one year since they were taken over by their multi- billionaire, it means that with all the progress they have made that they are now only 4 years away from the Premiership. It must be true, just ask Jake's dad ...

jakesdad.thumb.jpg.0a2488a4ac8fae4c51d6b29108303af4.jpg

Two years ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

When you see some of the crap they've come out with last 3-4 days personally can't wait till that charge is exhausted in March and the s**t hits the fan. 

100%. It's all been coming. Dopey, racist, homophobic, thieving, soap-dodging, gullible, famouz quarterzzzzz, unlukcy da shit, thankyou matty taylor, bunch of whallopers.