IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, myol'man said:

CLUTCHING AT STRAWS;

England won the penalty shoot-out thanks to the Gas, says the Bristol Post.

Apparently some random ex-goalie who played THREE games on loan for R*vers back in 1993 is the England goalkeeping coach!

You may mock but have you seen how much more professionally Jordan Pickford picks the ball up out the back of the net?  

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh dear, looks like this dick head has been triggered again by OTIB :laughcont: 

Good, that’s why this thread is so fun.

Hi Oldslag :sub:quite happy to copy your post on here. I couldn’t give a shit who is better supported than us, you’re the ones that bang on about crowds, waving your tiny nobs around and slagging off clubs like Shrewsbury in a pathetic attempt to make yourselves feel big. We deal in facts on here which can make for uncomfortable reading if you’re a Saghead, especially when it proves you aren’t as great as you think you are...far from it in fact. 

Come back anytime asshole, thanks for reading. :laughcont:

7CDD301B-9976-4BD2-9F6F-80BF1A952846.jpeg

Peter O'Hanrahwank the redoutable shithead did make me laugh. It's almost a term of endearment bless him.

35 minutes ago, reddoh said:

You may mock but have you seen how much more professionally Jordan Pickford picks the ball up out the back of the net?  

He needs to be careful with that, he might get punched by one of the GHS through the back of the net!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Peter O'Hanrahwank the redoutable shithead did make me laugh. It's almost a term of endearment bless him.

I shouldn't worry too much about "old gas" his forum name says it al

Old gas could be considered as natural gas and natural gas contains a large amount of methane. So there you have it, it talks 5hit.

1 hour ago, Swede said:

I shouldn't worry too much about "old gas" his forum name says it al

Old gas could be considered as natural gas and natural gas contains a large amount of methane. So there you have it, it talks 5hit.

Also the fact that he is on a gas forum, It is a legal requirement.

oldsag by name oldsag by nature clearly the only thing he has in his life is watching the horse punching caravan dwellers every Saturday, no wonder why he’s overcome with bitterness and anger. Poor bloke 

Edited by Sergio Georgini
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I can't believe that they actually put this crap on a scarf, and where did he get that tee-shirt? Primark!

irene.jpg

Er . . . who is it, a Plymouth argyle fan?

It can't be a player, no meths or cheap garden furniture  

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

I can't believe that they actually put this crap on a scarf, and where did he get that tee-shirt? Primark!

irene.jpg

I wonder why they don’t do their new player photo shoots in their ground like most teams..?

I wonder if they drive past Mangotsfield and say “there’s the ground”, getting them to sign the contract, before revealing the hideous truth..?! 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Remember a lot of their signings will have played (and won) at The Mem before joining Rovers.

They probably claim it's a temporary ground while the new one is built.

Isn’t that exactly what they’ve been claiming.... for about 20 years..?!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

The squatters moan about the size of this thread. But we have a lot of supporters who like to take the piss . On there forum they literally have about 10 ******* who post . MTG :sub:

Yeah and yet they still racked up 7 pages in a couple of days last week about how ‘hilarious’ it is that we’ve sold 3 players for a combined total of around £20million.

Imagine how big their thread would be if we did something really embarrassing like dropping out of the entire League for example?...

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah and yet they still racked up 7 pages in a couple of days last week about how ‘hilarious’ it is that we’ve sold 3 players for a combined total of around £20million.

Imagine how big their thread would be if we did something really embarrassing like dropping out of the entire League for example?...

:rofl2br:NLBR . 

• Haha 5

"Bristol Rovers have so far made five signings this transfer window, bringing in Alex Rodman, Theo Widdrington, Sam Matthews, Ed Upson and Gavin Reilly - all as free agents, with just Rory Gaffney leaving for Salford outside of those released at the end of the season."

Edited by Unan
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Also any gashead who thinks @JulieH is anyone's tame anything obviously hasn't read her posts :) 

Well I am honoured!!

first time I have ever been called tame.

to confirm yet again no complaint, evidence or cctv has ever been reported for an incident of this nature

as per my previous posts still happy to meet with any person who wishes to report this as a crime having witnessed it or spoken to the injured party. To date no one has contacted me . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

to confirm yet again no complaint, evidence or cctv has ever been reported for an incident of this nature

as per my previous posts still happy to meet with any person who wishes to report this as a crime having witnessed it or spoken to the injured party. To date no one has contacted me . 

Whatever happened to that massive rugby fight with the universities down Ashton Gate. Wasn’t any mug shots or banning orders . Or was it brushed under the carpet. 

15 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Whatever happened to that massive rugby fight with the universities down Ashton Gate. Wasn’t any mug shots or banning orders . Or was it brushed under the carpet. 

I have previously given an update on that and the evening post reporter also ran an article.

from memory 4/5 arrested charged public order offences, fined in court and lifetime stadium bans . No banning order requested as it was not in connection with a regulated football match 

32 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

Get yourself on the Gas forum and ask Henbury if he wants to front up his accusations

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love this thread, always makes me giggle! Those deluded souls who follow ‘da famous quarterz’ give so much hilarity! Some people I meet from around the country and abroad, through work etc, look non-plussed when told there is actually another team in Bristol....they think I’m joking sometimes, because they’ve only heard of Bristol City.....yet those clowns in ‘da quarterz’ tell everyone that the whole world loves them and hates the ‘teds’ - it’s just sooooooo funny! The ‘mass exodus’ from City which got their juices flowing was three players generating £20m for us....what is wrong with them, how can they possibly laugh at us putting £20m in our coffers?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Some people I meet from around the country and abroad, through work etc, look non-plussed when told there is actually another team in Bristol....they think I’m joking sometimes, because they’ve only heard of Bristol City....

Ask one of those Alexa devices "Alexa; how many teams are there in Bristol"?

Every time it replies "I know of only one football team in Bristol; Bristol City FC"!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

@In the Net 

i presume you’re a member on your own forum. Would you mind putting this on there just to shut up some of ( particularly one ) moron . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

I have previously given an update on that and the evening post reporter also ran an article.

from memory 4/5 arrested charged public order offences, fined in court and lifetime stadium bans . No banning order requested as it was not in connection with a regulated football match 

@JulieH just out of interest, if arrested and found guilty of violence at a rugby match are you still subject to travel restrictions as you would do at football ?

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

Go on @JulieH - take to pro-active approach to policing and pop in to second hand computer repair shop and see if you can find someone who might be able to shed some light on this....

I'm sure as a fine upstanding citizen he will be happy to help.... unless he likes the idea of those with life-impacting conditions suffering in silence.

I even floated the idea of a OTIB whip round to buy the victim a Season Ticket and was surpringly not voted down.

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Well I am honoured!!

@JulieH if you have the time can you please do us all (and the club) a favour and register on that festering forum and put it to Henbury Gas to put up or shut up seeing has no complaint has ever been made, it’s damaging the club and some aren’t happy with how it’s continuing to happen.

• Like 1

What is to stop anyone ringing the Police and making a complaint and giving the idiots name and shop address? They can then go and interview him and he can give them all the information they need....

59 minutes ago, daored said:

@JulieH just out of interest, if arrested and found guilty of violence at a rugby match are you still subject to travel restrictions as you would do at football ?

No because the legislation to restrict travel is only in connection with regulated football matches 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wood_red said:

What is to stop anyone ringing the Police and making a complaint and giving the idiots name and shop address? They can then go and interview him and he can give them all the information they need....

Nothing, but you would be wasting an awful of of time and resource. And a dim view might well be taken.

Not qualified to offer advice, but my feeling is 'avoid'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

@JulieH if you have the time can you please do us all (and the club) a favour and register on that festering forum and put it to Henbury Gas to put up or shut up seeing has no complaint has ever been made, it’s damaging the club and some aren’t happy with how it’s continuing to happen.

I am considering registering on that forum. I had a meeting with staff members at Bristol rovers last week and I mentioned how useful some city fans have found my contributions on this forum and I would be keen to do the same on the rovers one . The staff at rovers are keen as well, so I am hoping to make contact with admin for the site to see if it would work!

fingers crossed

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I am considering registering on that forum. I had a meeting with staff members at Bristol rovers last week and I mentioned how useful some city fans have found my contributions on this forum and I would be keen to do the same on the rovers one . The staff at rovers are keen as well, so I am hoping to make contact with admin for the site to see if it would work!

fingers crossed

Julie use a police car not a horse , have extra padding unless you like boob cricket.

ps you will find that some of them are ( could have been ) nice human beings

11 minutes ago, JulieH said:

fingers crossed

You’ll probably get branded a dirty ted and be banned after your first post

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Julie use a police car not a horse , have extra padding unless you like boob cricket.

ps you will find that some of them are ( could have been ) nice human beings

I can assure you I know lots of rovers fans and they are all as lovely as you lot !! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

Why weren’t all their faces plastered across the front pages of the Evening Post?

I laughed so much when people made some caustic but very funny comments when rovers commercial manager had a suggestion box installed.

Bloody funny.

The rest of the whole thread is puerile infantile rubbish written by humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence.

Mediocre championship club who have won sweet fa derides mediocre league one club who have won sweet fa.

What a joke!!

Lets just say stuff and pretend its funny ha ha ha

7 hours ago, harrys said:

Why weren’t all their faces plastered across the front pages of the Evening Post?

Because they were all identified very quickly after the incident and therefore no need to publish photos. 

8 hours ago, JulieH said:

I can assure you I know lots of rovers fans and they are all as lovely as you lot !! 

Most, if not all of us know some Rovers fans but for some odd reason are not prepared to admit it................:cool2:

3 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

I laughed so much when people made some caustic but very funny comments when rovers commercial manager had a suggestion box installed.

Bloody funny.

The rest of the whole thread is puerile infantile rubbish written by humourless boring people devoid of any intelligence.

Mediocre championship club who have won sweet fa derides mediocre league one club who have won sweet fa.

What a joke!!

Thank god you're here to put us right eh Oscar ******* Wilde?

If you don't want to read puerile digs at our neighbours maybe you could simply not click on the thread rather than dazzling us all with your doubtlessly towering intellect.

Knob.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

Thanks for contributing something of note :thumbsup:

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

I feel so ashamed :sad26:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JulieH said:

The voice of reason will get you nowhere on the forum

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

I would imagine most football forums throughout the world besides talking about all aspects of the game have a large percentage of banter/ribbing about so called rivals, now instead of having multiple threads clogging the forum we have just the one, that works absolutely fine for the majority, they get it.

This is not a forum for lovers Croquet who will sit there likes it's 1920 and shout jolly good show old chap, although I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere if that floats your boat!

If the subject does not interest you dont read it, what is so hard to understand!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Bloody funny.

What a joke!!

You've had one good laugh from of 727 pages.

Why do you carry on reading it then?

If it upsets you so much, surely it makes sense to ignore this puerile infantile rubbish, and spend your time doing stuff that you enjoy?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Because they were all identified very quickly after the incident and therefore no need to publish photos. 

I meant when found guilty in the courts, usually a gaggle of press outside the court taking snaps just to add to the humiliation

46 minutes ago, redcityman said:

I would imagine most football forums throughout the world besides talking about all aspects of the game have a large percentage of banter/ribbing about so called rivals, now instead of having multiple threads clogging the forum we have just the one, that works absolutely fine for the majority, they get it.

This is not a forum for lovers Croquet who will sit there likes it's 1920 and shout jolly good show old chap, although I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere if that floats your boat!

If the subject does not interest you dont read it, what is so hard to understand!

Jolly good show old chap RCM! 

What? Eh? :facepalm:

11 hours ago, JulieH said:

fingers crossed

You'll be in for a warm welcome.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12444/people-mods?page=1

3 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Cant believe I'm saying this..... But I agree with most of them..... ;)

Best line is 'She obviously has too much time time on her hands......" 

It's her job, liaison, she is trying to do the same for them as she is trying to do here. They are just miffed because she has being doing it here first, clearly because we are the larger club with more supporters.

Good luck @JulieH :laughcont:

Pathetic.

Why would Avon and somekit have a vested interest in monitoring an independent website, just because it's football related.

Julie H, whoever you are, whatever rank you are, whatever your viewpoint, whether you are impartial or acting with impunity, SOD OFF back to one turd in boarstall and rub carrots up their sad, pathetic asses.

Yes, I am anti-police, especially lazy biased Avon and Somekit officers who bleat on about too much work and then spread horse sh*t to the needy and feeble masses from vile franchise fc (sports - mens division)

Rant over !!!

Just now, Port Said Red said:

It's her job, liaison, she is trying to do the same for them as she is trying to do here. They are just miffed because she has being doing it here first, clearly because we are the larger club with more supporters.

And have a forum of more that about 15 posters.

They would be foolish if they thought that police/officials didn't read forums.

• Like 1

Just now, Super said:

Good luck @JulieH :laughcont:

Pathetic.

Why would Avon and somekit have a vested interest in monitoring an independent website, just because it's football related.

Julie H, whoever you are, whatever rank you are, whatever your viewpoint, whether you are impartial or acting with impunity, SOD OFF back to one turd in boarstall and rub carrots up their sad, pathetic asses.

Yes, I am anti-police, especially lazy biased Avon and Somekit officers who bleat on about too much work and then spread horse sh*t to the needy and feeble masses from vile franchise fc (sports - mens division)

Rant over !!!

Avon and Somekit...

Somekit - like the kit Mansfield wore to great success.

• Haha 3