IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

The comments...

Fair to say the Fewers aren't sold on it.

Not just this kit in particular but their design is seriously one of the worst in the football league. 

It looks so tacky.

1 hour ago, HoldenBall said:

How do sagheads get excited for a kit launch when all their kits look the exact same every single year?? 

this one is particularly trash, but no different then the other trash they’ve worn in previous  years. 

TBF, It is their shirt - Ours is always red so not sure what point you are making TBH

• Hmmm 1

2 hours ago, HoldenBall said:

How do sagheads get excited for a kit launch when all their kits look the exact same every single year?? 

this one is particularly trash, but no different then the other trash they’ve worn in previous  years. 

Because it's a "new and exciting" piece of trash!

4 hours ago, The Truth said:

TBF, It is their shirt - Ours is always red so not sure what point you are making TBH

I think, I think the point I’m making is their shirt looks like tacky trash, as it does every single year. 

and yeah ours is always red, your point being?? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crackers Corner said:

Make them stop please ?

image.thumb.png.6f2e4f13b17e14314eb84f8e650a45c2.png

Seriously, life wouldn’t be the same without them entertaining us ?.

They try so hard to be professional and to make a presence in the city …. but are off-the-scale, hilariously, tinpot.

Assume the subliminal message for using our Bridge as a backdrop for their ‘models’ is that they will be ‘forever in our shadow’. 

Pity that there are so few iconic landmarks in their quarter of town now they’ve demolished the Gasworks. Maybe they could use IKEA for next year’s photo shoot.

Shocking shirt btw.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Not a great kit, but I will give them credit for a great launch. Inclusive, representative of all elements of the community.

It’s not often that I’ll say well done to them, but on this occasion they deserve it.

The Roni Size pic upset me cuz I like Roni Sizep

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Not a great kit, but I will give them credit for a great launch. Inclusive, representative of all elements of the community.

It’s not often that I’ll say well done to them, but on this occasion they deserve it.

Agree with them including folk from other parts of the community 

4 hours ago, TomF said:

Page 2 of the forum.. surely they've done something since Monday.  

Oh yeah on cue

Puts me in mind of a Jackass sketch involving a loo in a diy store.

The scene is set, and the unwashed throngs of North Bristol have descended on the Swamp in the hope of being locked out. Many have packed into the shop tent, to get close human contact.

Our intrepid hero enters stage left, after eating only McDonalds for the last 3 days. They make their way to the underwear rack and pick out an XXL size to try on. Into the changing rooms they pop and wail gently as the coarse hessian sack like material scratches their skin. Once on and fitting perfectly, they curl out a champion one into their temporary garment, remove them and calmly exit the way they came.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TomF said:

Page 2 of the forum.. surely they've done something since Monday.  

Oh yeah on cue

Is this some kind of gender fluid mankini thing? 

& after last weeks kit launch video, they are really going after the diverse fan base

3 pages of them hysterically laughing at Swindon potentially appointing Ben Garner, and they "actually feel sympathy" for Swindon.

Are they forgetting that Garner has a better win record and points per game record than their current manager, Barton?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Banned User said:

3 pages of them hysterically laughing at Swindon potentially appointing Ben Garner, and they "actually feel sympathy" for Swindon.

Are they forgetting that Garner has a better win record and points per game record than their current manager, Barton?

I wouldn't laugh much (honestly ?) if Garner did well in Wiltshire!

• Like 1

As if the last two and a half thousand pages doesn't prove what a bunch of oddballs (to put it mildly) they are, we now get this!

Official confirmation.

You really couldn't make it up, the gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving.  

Truly, our cup runneth over with hilarity and, boy, do we love a glass of schadenfraude. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels

5 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

What it doesn't show on those pictures is that on the inside front on the underpants is a picture of Dean Windass

They don't need to do that. 

I'm sure most of them have one of those cardboard face mask things of Dean Windass and make the Mrs wear it whenever they get some adult alone time...