IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There is just so much to unpack from that photo I hardly know where to start.

Can you imagine being employed to create a Christmas Grotto for the young fans to get all excited about, and you have to show your employer your hard work?

Tinpot beyond belief 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Can you imagine being employed to create a Christmas Grotto for the young fans to get all excited about, and you have to show your employer your hard work?

Tinpot beyond belief 

There you have it. No-one was employed, it was just something the groundsman knocked up on his afternoon off from a few bits he had in his shed.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There you have it. No-one was employed, it was just something the groundsman knocked up on his afternoon off from a few bits he had in his shed.

I wonder how many parents took their kids to see the Christmas displays in B&Q instead?

5 hours ago, petehinton said:

Imagine thinking Barton is an inspiration. Someone check this lads basement. 

01041BC2-DB69-436C-9B91-E7E083968168.jpeg

Why do they literally fall in love with some of their managers, its really odd. I guess i can understand Clarke for getting them out of the Non League but really. Grown adults in awe and inspired by a wife beater sums that lot up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Why do they literally fall in love with some of their managers, its really odd. I guess i can understand Clarke for getting them out of the Non League but really. Grown adults in awe and inspired by a wife beater sums that lot up.

The Horfield medical community is split on this issue.

South of the Common the unanimous verdict is Celebrity Worship Syndrome but North of the Common, particularly around the skatepark, the consensus is Obsessive Love Disorder with a touch of Erotomania.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

You know when you go to the train station and the sign says 'do not step over the yellow line'.......

Absolutely. Those doors are definitely locked for up to 40 seconds prior to departure or suttin. Mind the gap.

Edited by CiderJar

16 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

It’s that time of year again…

Their ‘all-weather’ winter attraction is open… (literally)

859BA506-EC7D-44FB-9340-54DD0E909861.png

There's a couple of white plastic chairs inside.

They are also playing Gary Glitter's "Rock 'n' Roll Christmas" on loop.

Kids get a blue and white quarter painted lump of coal to take home.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Honestly would be so embarrassed to have a manager who constantly takes to twitter for menial shite 

"Stop Rewarding Failure"

Why didn't Joey Ballbag resign after taking the gAsss down...?

W anchor.

• Like 6
  • Flames 4

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Honestly would be so embarrassed to have a manager who constantly takes to twitter for menial shite 

1 hour ago, bearded_red said:

The bloke is such an insufferable bellend.

And you just know the bloke from The Post will uncritically report his every word.

I seriously dislike Holloway but this bloke is just on a different level, an obnoxious narcissist who uses his wealth to avoid natural justice.

How can someone who has managed Fleetwood & Rovers seriously think his view here carries any weight at all?

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

He’s such a massive shitehouse.  Southgate has achieved things that beater can only dream of, both playing and coaching wise, yet he pretends that he has some authority on the subject. Bellend.    

• Like 1

There are plenty of people about who think Southgate should go, so I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. Personally I think you need your head read if you agree with it though :)

Also, as someone else said, you'd have to ask him why he didn't resign after getting us relegated. 

He still has us playing great football though :)

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

There’s a woman Santa (?) wearing RED, and the reindeers are kitted out in RED ! ?

Sheed’eds ! Sheed’eds !!

42 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

There are plenty of people about who think Southgate should go, so I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. Personally I think you need your head read if you agree with it though :)

Also, as someone else said, you'd have to ask him why he didn't resign after getting us relegated. 

It`s a manager calling for another manager to go which is bad form. It won`t do him any good among his peers.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, BS3City said:

Is that what happened to East End Shed Man’s shed after the south stand went up blocking his view?

After all…….these things take time!

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Here they come now bang on schedule to defend their messiah. It's like some sort of mass hysteria with you lot, but hey, all his sins are forgiven because 'he has us playing great football'. Have a day off. 

• Like 6
  • Robin 1

4 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

If that’s great football, you’re paying far too much to watch it.

9 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

There's a couple of white plastic chairs inside.

They are also playing Gary Glitter's "Rock 'n' Roll Christmas" on loop.

Kids get a blue and white quarter painted lump of coal to take home.

Christmas and New year in one present!

6 minutes ago, TheReds said:

Whenever I see anything they have done at their Stadium place "for the fans", from the fan zone to the singers stage to the portaloos to Santas grotto I automatically think of Phoenix Nights Fun Day:

Me too, mind the hand driers! :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, petehinton said:

'..should have won.' just goes to show what a deluded thug he is.

However, to those who live in glass houses - the post match, losing quote of the season to date is:

"I can't be too displeased with the performance, on the data - percentile wise, it was a win, although it wasn't."

I'm sure we all recognise the source of that moronic guff 

Edited by BTRFTG

3 hours ago, Super said:

I doubt Southgate will lose any sleep. One is England Boss and the other is managing a Poxy League one team.

The manager who lost to non-league Boreham Wood feels qualified to criticise a manager who lost to the World Champions. Barton is rotten to the core.

• Like 4