IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Before a ball was kicked I fancied them for relegation. Β If 43 year old Chris Martin is your main forward hope then it’s gonna be an issue. Bookies had them about 12th

I don`t think they`ll go down, there`s too many proper crap sides in the division that they should just about scab it to safety. I`d take them getting really worried and having to still look over their shoulders come April though.

25 minutes ago, PossetRobin said:

Β 

90'+7

Tyreeq Bakinson (Wycombe Wanderers) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration.

That will probably be the most effort he's put into anything in his entire career.

Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I don`t think they`ll go down, there`s too many proper crap sides in the division that they should just about scab it to safety. I`d take them getting really worried and having to still look over their shoulders come April though.

Nigel Mansell was saying they need an identity............. they've always had one, Fuckking SHIT !

• Haha 2

Season after season of signing 15+ players, relying on other clubs players to save them, yet that’s ’the way to do it’ apparently.Β 
Β 

Finally coming home to roost, as ive always said about them, though didn’t think it’d happen under such a decent manager and man.Β 
Β 

All the best chaps….

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Nigel Mansell was saying they need an identity............. they've always had one, Fuckking SHIT !

There’s been some crap on radio Bristol over the years, but Christ is he right up there. Spouts absolutely shite and always contradicts himself. A straight 442 in league two is an identity apparently…
Β 

Calling having 2 CBs and 2 CMs a β€˜box formation’ in a way to try and sound intelligent was hilarious.Β 

• Robin 1

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Absolutely. Just dished up a nice boiled gammon with Parmentier potatoes, peas and pineapple and about to head over there.

Didn’t Parmenter Potatoes used to play for the Gash?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I still think he should stay off Twitter. But I can appreciate the shithousery of retweeting this:

Β 

IMG_4100.jpeg

I used to him enjoy him taking the piss but not when he’s technical director . Makes him look as tinpot as them . Sad as **** he’s just trying to get likes.Β 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I used to him enjoy him taking the piss but not when he’s technical director . Makes him look as tinpot as them . Sad as **** he’s just trying to get likes.Β 

I’m guessing he’s done it because of Low coming through our youth team.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Yep, got to take the opportunity to get the grass cut for the last time and the garden tidied up for the winter.

Haven’t you got a wife for that sort of thing , whilst your sipping a cold one watching the sport 😜

26 minutes ago, Mayes86 said:

Not enough fans to carry the surfer flag, classic πŸ˜‚Β 

IMG_9468.jpeg

The gift that simply never stops givingΒ 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

631 from Wycombe ergo 7183 loyal and true. Proof that they need a bigger ground - β€œBuild it and they will cum. Inevitably.”

Bit of that 7000-odd, that will include ST holders who didn't go and the hospitality tickets they give away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Before a ball was kicked I fancied them for relegation. Β If 43 year old Chris Martin is your main forward hope then it’s gonna be an issue. Bookies had them about 12th

Or the fact they’ve brought in an entire new squad. Mental really…

Β 

What did they expect?

They are a shower of shit Β gates of 7000 and I don’t blame em I’d be facked if I’d waste my money to support that shower of shit Β , bought league 2 players and expect miracles about time their fans grew bollox and demanded some answers, years of being the shit on our shoes and the swallow it :laugh:

• Like 1