IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, WessexPest said:

IMG_1655.thumb.jpeg.7ed311bd03c9485d8e1b39ffb96a0a9e.jpeg

Looks like they’re having lunch in the foyer of some shit 90s nightclub. No doubt they’ve laid on some pre-match entertainment, probably a Horfield version of Sticky Vicky firing tennis balls out of her arse into the crowd.

This guy appears to be trying really hard to keep the out of date Snacksters Chicken Nuggets down…

IMG_6876.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Looks like they’re having lunch in the foyer of some shit 90s nightclub. No doubt they’ve laid on some pre-match entertainment, probably a Horfield version of Sticky Vicky firing tennis balls out of her arse into the crowd.

This guy appears to be trying really hard to keep the out of date Snacksters Chicken Nuggets down…

IMG_6876.jpeg

No; the pleb specimen is eating the fork. Obviously used to using its fingers for eating & not just on its granny/auntie.

• Haha 5

On 17/09/2024 at 08:52, White Stripe said:

I watched the highlights. The gas' keeper had a mare. Wigan's fourth goal was hilarious. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rnkwKiY6c&list=PLvij5I1MVvM1MtCW3YPCCJ7Qc6vFXt346

That red card for Agent Moore was shocking.  Yes, he gave the referee a decision to make but no way should the Wigan player go to the deck there.  Book should be thrown at him as well.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

That red card for Agent Moore was shocking.  Yes, he gave the referee a decision to make but no way should the Wigan player go to the deck there.  Book should be thrown at him as well.

Any decision like that against The Sags is a good decision in my book. Nearly took his head off.

Clear 10 point deduction for them - and Everton - as well. 

On 19/09/2024 at 11:39, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

IMG_6876.jpeg

Clearly needs some out of date Fanta to wash that down.....

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Any decision like that against The Sags is a good decision in my book. Nearly took his head off.

Clear 10 point deduction for them - and Everton - as well. 

Oh, I agree. But it doesn't change the fact that the Wigan player going down like that means that Bailey Wright should be banned for 4 matches.

• Haha 4

Coming down the M5 earlier I saw the Cheltenham team coach heading North..nice coach done out in Cheltenham colours with club badge etc on the side of the coach..not long after I saw the Rovers team coach heading North...it looked like the Jolly Boys outing coach from Only Fools And Horses..with what looked like Bristol Rovers Team Coach written on a bit of cardboard hung up on the windscreen.

• Haha 1