IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

According to Walsall's OS they triggered a release clause, so yes I guess so.

I assume Walsall will now insist on a gentlemans agreement that there are no further transfers between the two clubs. Unless their owner isn't batshit crazy ...

Edited by Sleepy1968
spell
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

According to Walsall's OS they triggered a release clause, so yes I guess so.

Cue Bristol Live running several articles about “one of the best supported away teams” being in promotion contention in League One..

14 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Cue Bristol Live running several articles about “one of the best supported away teams” being in promotion contention in League One..

Isaac has already been indoctrinated, they must have some sort of brainwashing machine installed

“I’ve always known Bristol Rovers is a big club. I’ve played at The Memorial Stadium before and the home fans always create an incredible atmosphere. Things like that, as well as the conversations I’ve had, have made it clear to me that the Club is moving upwards.

Everything here is positioned around moving forwards, improving across the board, and it’s exciting to join the Club and be a part of it.”

eric cartman chef GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

The blue few have signed a defensive midfielder released by Reading. I thought I’d mosey on over to the Reading forum and see what they thought of him. Two points:

1. What an absolute monstrosity their forum is. 

2. I enjoyed the only mention on the transfer as pasted below:

IMG_1939.jpeg

“Fans favourite” according to the clown who writes about Rovers for Bristol Live.

Another lie then.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

“Fans favourite” according to the clown who writes about Rovers for Bristol Live.

Another lie then.

Mola - "I've played at the Mem before & it's a nice ground...."

I suggest, Sir, that you're a ####ing idiot...!

I've heard all the usual tripe before, many times, about ambition & great fans etc... but nobody has been stupid enough to try & claim that the Mem is a "nice ground".!

• Haha 2