IGNORED

Is Marvin Next

bcfc seattle

Does this mean Marvin might get a chance? I'd like to see him out on the right or up front I think he might link up well with either Miller or Peacock. I know I've been agatating for him to be given a chance for a couple years now. But if Clisty can get a start anything can happen!!!

Guest profplum86

dont know about marvin, he might get a chance but there are just.....5 other strikers who are better than marvin "child prodigy" brown

Guest Bigdave60
dont know about marvin, he might get a chance but there are just.....5 other strikers who are better than marvin "child prodigy" brown

In the week Marvin was playing in the reserves on the right wing. He had a good twenty minutes at the begining of the first half but then faded.

I cannot see him being picked in the forseable future, but then who would have thought Simon Clyst would have been picked today.

Would like to think Marvin would get another chance before his contract expires

but not expecting to much.

Guest profplum86

it is a shame and i dontk now why he hasnt made any improvment. when he played for us at....16 or whatever it was, i can remember evryone was so exited and he just hasnt been able to make it.

i dont know if it is because he isnt good enough or what. lita had the chance and he usually plays pretty well if/when he comes on, maybe it is worth just giving marvin that same chance now he is a few years older and had experience with cheltenham and othe teams, albeit in a division below us.

if he can't make it then there is no point in keeping him on, we might aswell try and offload him to cheltenham, or someone like that and lower our wage bill.

Archived