IGNORED

Paul Simpson and Keith Downing have left

ray savino

24 minutes ago, mozo said:

No no no Harry... "Deano the good human" knew both coaches intimately from the VIP football coach circuit and when he was offered the role of Head Coach he swiftly identified them as the men with the exact skills needed to implement his footballing vision. Then Deano rode a unicorn onto the pitch to introduce them to the press.

Think I posted something the other day about this….that although Simmo had been Dean’s boss at Shrewsbury and therefore a sound link, not much was made of it at the time.  It wasn’t as if Deano was saying things like - “I really got on with Simmo at Shrewsbury and he was the first person I thought of” or anything like that, it was played down and that always surprised me.  As for Keith it was “I saw him at St George’s when I was doing courses”, not “I met him loads of times at St George’s, we really got in well and he was someone I really wanted onboard”.

Its always been a weird one for me.

@Harrydefinitely been mentioned on here before that we wanted one and got two.

8 hours ago, Harry said:

Obviously the talented Mr Ashton was looking for someone to assist his project Holden. 
He approached the FA about Simpson & Downing. With the intention of appointing ONE of them. 

Ahh yes. "The recipe for disaster" called for one egg, but he added two. The shit cake was a massive disappointment. Like going to a KFC ordering some kind of bucket chicken for all of your mates .... And telling them it's Duck a'lorange.

We were never that foolish Mark. 

• Haha 1