IGNORED

Birmingham City away match day thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

It's not a lazy comparison. It's fact..! 

What else do you think should be taken into account to make it fairer...?! 

Ummmmm the fact that Pearson is having to navigate a massive rebuild following Holdens appointment and the amount of players and assets that were allowed to walk out of the club prior to his joining?

You know, little things like that.

• Like 1

This is as bad a performance as we’ve put out in several years, no question.

Birmingham are poor-to-average and all it takes is them trying a little and they cut is apart.

If I’m watching as decision maker at this club, I’d maybe have a sit down and ask “what is the plan?” to Nigel this week.

Rather see all kids at this point; we simply cannot be worse doing that now than playing this pathetic excuse for football.

Edited by samo II
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Not having a ******* clue where we are as club certainly doesn’t make you a ******* expert MATE. It’s called realism not positivity. I understood where we were in the summer & said it plenty of times. Some of the players just ain’t good enough . However it’s about grinding this season out . Plenty of ******** that want to change a manager every five minutes , that really haven’t got a ******* clue . Like yourself.  

Agree! It's not the managers, it's these overpaid, useless, players.

6 minutes ago, Spoonbed said:

He was more culpable than Vyner

Agreed. Vyner is challenging for a 50/50 and whilst he should have been stronger there is no way that Tanner and Kalas should have allowed the flick on to split the two of them and go straight through to Hogan. Awful positional play from the 2 of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Like I said. Clueless . You really don’t have a ******* clue. The clubs in a ******* mess. It wasn’t created by Pearson 

Appreciate your view and agree to an extent but SOME of the blame has to lie with Pearson with how we are defending. The goals are atrocious. He isn’t completely blameless 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Bollocks, bollocks bollocks 

Just come in.........as  I have avoided watching, as I knew it would be pitiful, first thing I see is this, ha!     Need I read, or need to look any further.  God, I hate my football team.

2 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

Ummmmm the fact that Pearson is having to navigate a massive rebuild following Holdens appointment and the amount of players and assets that were allowed to walk out of the club prior to his joining?

You know, little things like that.

The same kind of things that Holden had to deal with then..? 

I can't be bothered to discuss it to be honest. 

If you think that NP is having any kind of positive impact on us, then good for you. 

• Like 4

Just now, And Its Smith said:

All the people happy with our first half have changed their tune!  Embarrassing goal after embarrassing goal conceded.  We have been terrible again tonight. 

Garbage in all areas of the field. Would you sign any of our players if they weren't already here? I wouldn't. Not one, except the keeper. 

Watch a player-cam of any of them for 90 mins and (bar Bentley) it would be head in hands every minute or two. 

If NP goes SL will have to replace him with an ultra cheap option- something SL tends to do even when he can afford something better. That’s one of the problems for me- we lavish money on inexperienced apprentices and only go for proven experience in times of austerity. 

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

The same kind of things that Holden had to deal with then..? 

I can't be bothered to discuss it to be honest. 

If you think that NP is having any kind of positive impact on us, then good for you. 

Not sure Holden had to deal with all that to be honest.

If you haven’t got the nous or ability to see beyond the pure results then not surprised you can’t be bothered.

All a bit basic to be honest.

Just now, BasSavage88 said:

It wasn't created by Pearson but can you not see he is taking us backwards? 

**** me are you that daft. What has he got to pick from? Look at vyner tonight . League one at best. Bakinson has had a ok game for him but he’s not good enough. O’dowda , league one player. Pearson said in the summer , we had to reduce the wage bill , hence  12 players being released. Wake up & smell the coffee , this is at lansdowns door . 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

I take it you didn't want Saturday's game then?!

One game in how many?

We look absolutely rudderless more games than not; he’s meant to be a leader and a captain - has he done anything to justify that?

I don’t get how the hugest paid, most senior players are getting defended here when they are offering us nothing in terms of performance or leadership - has Kalas driven us on to greater things since he arrived? No. He part of the problem here.

3 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Its piss poor tactics, this needs 3 in midfield, we are just over run.

I agree but who have we got who can play there? Our squad is paper thin and anyone decent is injured. This has been a pitiful performance.