IGNORED

The Outlaws

stortfordred

Series 3 is deffo worth a watch. I was sceptical that a story existed, but it was well written and some star performances and great one-liners. It wasn't a disappointment at all, and probably ended it on a high. Very good 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

On 25/05/2024 at 20:40, phantom said:

I assume that you have seen the series 'The couple next door'? 

A trailer literally just played on BBC 1 as I was replying, he's in the trailer for the new series 

Wait for all the comments about Jessica Gunning from people who didn't realise she acted before Baby Reindeer :laugh:

Spoiler alert...............he is in it , for about 5 minutes . (obviously filmed in NY .)

10 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Series 3 is deffo worth a watch. I was sceptical that a story existed, but it was well written and some star performances and great one-liners. It wasn't a disappointment at all, and probably ended it on a high. Very good 

The entire series was excellent and reflected Bristol and W-s-M really well. The OTT and completely unaware character Diane Pemberley played brilliantly by Jessica Gunning was terrific who nailed the Bristolian accent perfectly - not bad for an actress born in Yorkshire.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The entire series was excellent and reflected Bristol and W-s-M really well. The OTT and completely unaware character Diane Pemberley played brilliantly by Jessica Gunning was terrific who nailed the Bristolian accent perfectly - not bad for an actress born in Yorkshire.

There was a lovely interview with Stephen Merchant on Loose Ends on Radio 4 over the weekend. Well worth a listen if you can find it. Amongst other things he talked about how that character was - very loosely and very affectionately - based on his Mum! 

2 hours ago, italian dave said:

There was a lovely interview with Stephen Merchant on Loose Ends on Radio 4 over the weekend. Well worth a listen if you can find it. Amongst other things he talked about how that character was - very loosely and very affectionately - based on his Mum! 

Absolutely, none of this lazy Mummerset that they tend to use for anyone west of Didcot !

• Admin
3 hours ago, italian dave said:

For anyone that wants to listen to it

BBC Radio 4 - Loose Ends, Stephen Merchant, Plum Sykes, Adeel Akhtar, and Kate Bradbury join Clive Anderson with music by LYRA and Madeleine Peyroux

• Thanks 1

On 25/05/2024 at 10:24, TV Tom said:

I watch it just for Eleanor Tomlinson 😃

You might want to watch the film Colette, which is just starting on BBC2 (also iPlayer) where she has a ummm relationship with Kiera Knightley. :)

• Admin
8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

You might want to watch the film Colette, which is just starting on BBC2 (also iPlayer) where she has a ummm relationship with Kiera Knightley. :)

Is it an emotional film? 

Wondered if he would need tissues to watch it 😉

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I think the Admin may need to expand the options of emoji responses! 

• Flames 1