IGNORED

Old Programmes

Guest catewithers

Guest catewithers

Hope i'm posting this in the right place - apologies if I'm not!

I'm looking for two particular old programmes from city games and was wondering if anyone here could help me.

The first one is City v Chesterfield on 20/12/97. It was our wedding day and i'm trying to find a programme to give to my husband as an anniversary present.

The second is City v Fulham on 1/3/69. That was the day my husband was born and i'm trying to find it for his birthday.

I've already done a search on google for dealers and all the ones i've found don't have it. I also reguarly check ebay and am out of luck there too.

Can anyone help??!!!

Guest profplum86

my firned might have the chesterfield one, but i dontk now if he would sell it, he has got nearly every program for.......a long time......i dont know many people who were born for the 67 match :ph34r: so i doubt i can help with that one

Hope i'm posting this in the right place - apologies if I'm not!

I'm looking for two particular old programmes from city games and was wondering if anyone here could help me.

The first one is City v Chesterfield on 20/12/97. It was our wedding day and i'm trying to find a programme to give to my husband as an anniversary present.

The second is City v Fulham on 1/3/69. That was the day my husband was born and i'm trying to find it for his birthday.

I've already done a search on google for dealers and all the ones i've found don't have it. I also reguarly check ebay and am out of luck there too.

Can anyone help??!!!

A few of the programme brigade use the other forum as well:

http://www.bristolcity.rivals.net

I presume your hubby reads neither :ph34r:

Wish my Ex had been so thoughtful about my pressies, some chocs and a CD was the norm (one she liked) :)

I may have the chesterfield one. PM me to remind me to have a look any time on or after the 11th December (I have exams till then and it will take me a while to dig out). That is IF you can't get it anywhere else because I would be slightly reluctant to let it go but would do so because I think what you're doing is pretty sweet!!

As for 1969, sorry - young'un!

:ph34r::P:)

The supporters club run the odd Programme Fair. Its unlikely the programmes you want would just happen up but they could probably put you in touch with the collectors most likely to be able to help - the official site gives their email as supporters.club@bcfc.co.uk

Good luck!

Archived