IGNORED

Fulham away match day thread

Jerseybean

Just now, bexhill reds said:

We’re just playing a team that’s different gravy. Not sure what else Pearson could have done today.  But sure, keep trolling….

So let me get this straight. You're ok letting in at least 6 goals 6 times a year becuase those teams were in the premier League the year before?

1 minute ago, Banjo Red said:

Just right this one off and kick on next game they are ex prem and you can't compete with that.

Don't agree with this. In a one off game you can compete obviously you won't finish above them in a 46 game season.

Just now, BasSavage88 said:

So let me get this straight. You're ok letting in at least 6 goals 6 times a year becuase those teams were in the premier League the year before?

Didn’t say I was ok, but what could have been done differently? We’ve got a £36m debt, they’ve got probably that sort of income from a parachute payment. 

1 minute ago, pillred said:

There's talk of further sanctions against Derby, at the moment the way they are going if they escape the drop they will have escaped without punishment for all their misdemeanours 

You have to give the players credit though.

• Like 2

Just now, pillred said:

There's talk of further sanctions against Derby, at the moment the way they are going if they escape the drop they will have escaped without punishment for all their misdemeanours 

This is a strange take - they are now competing each week with a team that costs a fraction of ours. They are penalised every week for the quality of players they can field but show commitment and motivation can still do well in this league. We should be thankful that teams can still overcome the PP handicap.

1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

I’m not actually angry about the performance or any of the players or management.

Games like this just make me really angry about prem parachute payments and so called FFP!

No excuse.

5 minutes ago, blockbrowt1 said:

Embarrassing. Appreciate we are playing a top side in this division. But 6 (so far) really? Come on City knock another one in FGS. 

For as strong al Fulham look up top, they’re not that great defensively, I can see us scoring at least one, it’s just how many more we concede in return.