IGNORED

Saturdays Police

CITY BOY DAVE

:@ AFTER SATURDAYS GAME I WAS LEAVING VIA THE WINTERSTOKE RD CAR PARK WHERE I HAVE PARKED FOR YEARS AND AS I DO WHEN I AM GOING TO THE MATCH I PLAY VERY LOAD ONE FOR THE BRISTOL CITY AND BLOW MY HORN WELL ON THE WAY OUT I WAS PULLED BY ONE OF THE POLICE OUTSIDE THE GATE AND HE TOLD ME IF I BLOW MY HORN AGAIN HE WAS GOING TO BOOK ME. WERE DID THEY GET THIS GUY AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL TRAINED I GUESS HE MUST HAVE BEEN A GAS HEAD. :D SOD HIM "UP THE CITY" :rolleyes:

Guest LeicesterRed
That was out of order. Funny how they have so much time on their hands to be so petty, when one of my relatives was burgled it took the police 6 hours to respond to the call.

Should be happy with 6 hours. That`s positively fast!!

They`re too busy being politically correct to deal with real issues.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SEEN MY CAR IT'S THE BLACK FOCUS COVERED IN CITY STUFF AND IF YOU SAW THE CAR ON MATCH DAYS I ALWAYS PLAY THE WURZELS LOAD AND NEVER ANYTHING SAID UNTIL THE JOBS WORTH ON SATURDAY I THINK THEY NEED HIM UP THE GAS HEAD GROUND AFTER LAST SEASONS TROUBLE :rolleyes:

Should be happy  with  6  hours. That`s positively  fast!!

They`re  too  busy  being politically  correct  to  deal  with  real  issues.

Just to put a different point of view, I was burgled a few months ago, the police arrive within 5 minutes, the Scene of Crime Officer was there within the hour, and thanks to a lot of hard work by the Nailsea Burglary squad they are currently prosecuting the guy that nicked my TV :rolleyes:

They shouldn't have stopped that bloke for tooting his horn though.

Guest Twin City with En Avant Guingamp

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

obvioulsy dont look as he types

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE SEEN MY CAR IT'S THE BLACK FOCUS COVERED IN CITY STUFF AND IF YOU SAW THE CAR ON MATCH DAYS I ALWAYS PLAY THE WURZELS LOAD AND NEVER ANYTHING SAID UNTIL THE JOBS WORTH ON SATURDAY I THINK THEY NEED HIM UP THE GAS HEAD GROUND AFTER LAST SEASONS TROUBLE  :rolleyes:

If it is the one which was parked outside the Robins (in the bus stop!) then yeah, I walked past it.

Tooting your horn, playing loud music and parking in a bus stop? naughty

Guest AngelofAvonmouth

Maybe you were singled out 'cause you are so noticeable hun?? Must be that they see you as a soft target to make an example of! :D

Still, I agree that it was petty (sure that the copper wasn't a 'special', and that normally he is a bus driver? It could be a bit of revenge for parking in his bus stop hee hee) :rolleyes::ph34r:

:@ AFTER SATURDAYS GAME I WAS LEAVING VIA THE WINTERSTOKE RD CAR PARK WHERE I HAVE PARKED FOR YEARS AND AS I DO WHEN I AM GOING TO THE MATCH I PLAY VERY LOAD ONE FOR THE BRISTOL CITY AND BLOW MY HORN WELL ON THE WAY OUT I WAS PULLED BY ONE OF THE POLICE OUTSIDE THE GATE AND HE TOLD ME IF I BLOW MY HORN AGAIN HE WAS GOING TO BOOK ME. WERE DID THEY GET THIS GUY AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL TRAINED I GUESS HE MUST HAVE BEEN A GAS HEAD. :D  SOD HIM "UP THE CITY" :rolleyes:

amazing, if only the police took that attitude in Cardiff! Bliss :P

Guest LeicesterRed
Just to put a different point of view, I was burgled a few months ago, the police arrive within 5 minutes, the Scene of Crime Officer was there within the hour, and thanks to a lot of hard work by the Nailsea Burglary squad they are currently prosecuting the guy that nicked my TV  :D

You are obviously one of the lucky ones. My wife`s car got done and the theiving git left a beautiful handprint on the outside of the windscreen when he leant into the car and knicked the CD player. After chasing up the Cops every day for a week to get them to fingerprint the damn thing, it rained and the evidence was lost( She needs the car for work). A week later they phoned to ask if they could and fingerprint it. You`d have more chance knitting fog than getting a result with our local plod.

Pleased they got your burglar. The courts will probably give him £20 from the poor box though for inconveniencing him.

Sorry to sound cynical but that`s how I feel.

:D:grr: :@ :dunno:

Just to put a different point of view, I was burgled a few months ago, the police arrive within 5 minutes, the Scene of Crime Officer was there within the hour, and thanks to a lot of hard work by the Nailsea Burglary squad they are currently prosecuting the guy that nicked my TV  :dunno:

They only did it so quickly because they know who you are :P

:@ AFTER SATURDAYS GAME I WAS LEAVING VIA THE WINTERSTOKE RD CAR PARK WHERE I HAVE PARKED FOR YEARS AND AS I DO WHEN I AM GOING TO THE MATCH I PLAY VERY LOAD ONE FOR THE BRISTOL CITY AND BLOW MY HORN WELL ON THE WAY OUT I WAS PULLED BY ONE OF THE POLICE OUTSIDE THE GATE AND HE TOLD ME IF I BLOW MY HORN AGAIN HE WAS GOING TO BOOK ME. WERE DID THEY GET THIS GUY AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL TRAINED I GUESS HE MUST HAVE BEEN A GAS HEAD. :D  SOD HIM "UP THE CITY" :dunno:

Saw you in the black car going into the car park. Fair play to you, the Torquay fans in the Kentucy enjoyed it. Keep it up!

Today's England must be something like living in 'politically-correct' 1930's NAZI Germany. Our 'Police' wear Monarchist cap badges with black uniform and have all sworn an oath of allegience to their German descended Queen. As a staunch Republican Englishman I find the black German Gestapoesque attire and Royalist branding of the Police very disturbing. :dunno:

Up the City

Should be happy  with  6  hours. That`s positively  fast!!

They`re  too  busy  being politically  correct  to  deal  with  real  issues.

It makes sense mate! You just have to be a little imaginative and throw in a bit of punctuation and correct spelling! :dunno:

:@ AFTER SATURDAYS GAME I WAS LEAVING VIA THE WINTERSTOKE RD CAR PARK WHERE I HAVE PARKED FOR YEARS AND AS I DO WHEN I AM GOING TO THE MATCH I PLAY VERY LOAD ONE FOR THE BRISTOL CITY AND BLOW MY HORN WELL ON THE WAY OUT I WAS PULLED BY ONE OF THE POLICE OUTSIDE THE GATE AND HE TOLD ME IF I BLOW MY HORN AGAIN HE WAS GOING TO BOOK ME. WERE DID THEY GET THIS GUY AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL TRAINED I GUESS HE MUST HAVE BEEN A GAS HEAD. :D  SOD HIM "UP THE CITY" :dunno:

Loud music? Caps lock always on? I see a theme here!!

Archived