IGNORED

Have We Come Back To The 90's

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Dismal crowds, struggle to get a goal, boring football - It was like being stuck in a time warp Yesterday.

If we'd swapped Barnsly for Notts County I think the setting would have been complete.

Oh for Amankwaah to be fit.

Guest ziderhead2003

unbeilevable attendance yesterday! come on ino it was only in the cup against barnley but still 6,000 odd is awful and embarresin! pick up the ateendances lads.............. :ph34r:

Guest Bigdave60
unbeilevable attendance yesterday! come on ino it was only in the cup against barnley but still 6,000 odd is awful and embarresin! pick up the ateendances lads.............. :ph34r:

Was still the second highest attendance.

The radio commentators said it was one of the most entertaining 0-0 draws for a long time. And it sounded like we dominated the game. We just lacked that clinical touch in front of goal, and a bit of luck, from the sound of it.

But I'll second the bit about Amankwaah.

barnsley came to draw, but its up to City to break them down, which they did, but goals, strikers, Bristol City- find a link, I couldnt...

Performance not bad, finishing (again!) ########.

No major problems other than that I felt, but it will become a big problem the longer it goes on, which I hope it dont!!

Guest profplum86
Reply to WillsbrigeRed

Did you actually get to watch the game? :P I thought you were too busy texting Cooter about the lack of noise coming from the Atyeo :ph34r:

Could you hear the Williams sing? - I couldn't hear a ###### thing AHHH, ARRGHHH  :)

i have never heard the williams sing.... and i have never heard a ######ing thing.

if they did......i would offer to do some sort of forfit if for somereason one day the williams over came the ateyo or dolman in volume levels of singing. (unless the band move there or something).

i am expecting that there will be a few unhappy customers at yeovil when they play liverpool, they cant fit that mant in huish park can they ?

The radio commentators said it was one of the most entertaining 0-0 draws for a long time. And it sounded like we dominated the game. We just lacked that clinical touch in front of goal, and a bit of luck, from the sound of it.

But I'll second the bit about Amankwaah.

Agreed. That game had to be the most entertaining 0-0 draw I have ever witnessed down at The Gate. Just a shame it couldn't have ended up in a similar style to that of the Grimsby match whereby we won 1-0 in the dieing seconds. (Well note quite, but not far off either!) :ph34r:

Archived