IGNORED

Please!

Wilksi

keep the faith... I think we can do it this year.. might just need some tweeks..... So COME ON YOU REDS...

Everyone please please please get behind Tins.. IT IS ONLY 2 GAMES!!! Look at the away start to last season.. :D

:laugh::D:grr::city::city::city::city::city::city:

Guest LeicesterRed
keep the faith... I think we can do it this year.. might just need some tweeks..... So COME ON YOU REDS...

Everyone please please please get behind Tins.. IT IS ONLY 2 GAMES!!! Look at the away start to last season.. :D

:laugh:  :D  :grr:  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:  :city:

I think we have a great squad of players. New manager, new ideas, there are going to take time to kick in and get working.

I do think we`re going to have to adjust the style of play, but the quality is in the squad to do it.

All I will say is, don`t let`s write this team off yet. It`s early days, and we`re going to get there.

Yep, your spot on, its only two games & we have time to get it right.

Said all along 6/10 games & we will see a clearer pattern.

The problem early doors though is performances aren't reflecting the pre-season hype.

It will hopefully come right.

Guest TA8 RED
I  think  we have  a great  squad of players. New manager,  new ideas,  there are  going  to  take time  to kick in  and get  working.

I  do  think  we`re  going  to  have to  adjust  the  style  of play,  but the  quality is in  the  squad  to  do  it.

All  I  will  say  is,  don`t  let`s  write  this  team  off  yet. It`s  early  days,  and  we`re  going  to  get  there.

:D Wake up,we haven't got alot of time,we have to hit the ground running,we have fallen to our knee's,I agree we have a quality squad,but i also have a terrible gut feeling we have not got a quality manager :laugh:

Archived