IGNORED

Stefan Bajic - Signing confirmed

Finley_Smith10

16 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m calling BS. They don`t sell sherry in flagons.

Not quite true! I once had a landlady in Leicester who used to send me down to the corner shop to get her flagon filled up with draught sherry!  It was so strong that it could dissolve teeth!

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I fancy this'll be announced later today, what with his flying and City's posting on the hour at midday. I wonder if they'd announce a keeper in the away kit. I really want the away kit. 

Coupled with rumour on main page of OTIB that Buse has agreed loan to Taunton.

20 hours ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

I think Marosi was subject to interest from other clubs earlier in the summer. 

Could be an option if that interest in to return. 

I think the likelihood is that any loan deal for Max, will have the possibility of it becoming permanent in the future. 

Bajic is coming in, who is a French youth international, and is expected to challenge to be the number 1. I can't see Max being able to compete with both Bentley and Bajic. He's at the age where he needs regular games. 

Looks like Max is joining MK Dons for the season.

20 years old and is coming straight in as new number 2 and to push Bentley out the team (or even replace him next season?). 

Max will be 26 by the time he comes back from his next loan, and has already had decent stints in the first team yet taken out the team again. 

Would be pushing for a permanent move away if I was Max, personally 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Stefan Bajic - Signing confirmed
8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I haven’t scrolled thru the entire thread but has anyone mentioned that signing a friend of HNM is part of a ploy to persuade HNM to sign?

That ploy might work if you’re playing up the downs. Not sure professionally…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmm 3
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, billywedlock said:

Interesting one, and great to see the club looking far and wide and at the limits of the visa requirements post Brexit. Not got a clue what he is like but looking forward to finding out. 

Bajic is magic

Nige loves a gem ?

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

That ploy might work if you’re playing up the downs. Not sure professionally…

Signing another French speaking player………especially a guy he knows well………you never know………:dunno:

8 years younger than Dan Bentley. 5 years younger than O'Leary. Feels like some long term progression planning here (if he's any good).

Very intrigued to see how good he is, but always so hard to tell with keepers I think.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Signing another French speaking player………especially a guy he knows well………you never know………:dunno:

I assume you're referring to Massengo,  Over 70 appearances 0 goals 1 assist he's not a strong tackler doesn't have a good passing range he's not quick or a goalscorer makes mistakes every game just what does he do to be rated so highly by some? Just cannot see it. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

I assume you're referring to Massengo,  Over 70 appearances 0 goals 1 assist he's not a strong tackler doesn't have a good passing range he's not quick or a goalscorer makes mistakes every game just what does he do to be rated so highly by some? Just cannot see it. 

Deux assists. Deux, mes ami. Merde!

34 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

Why do you suppose that plenty of ‘bigger’ clubs here and in France are showing interest in HNM if he’s as crap as you’re suggesting?

48 minutes ago, ORANGE500 said:

So which one of his cross that Weimann volleyed in against Millwall or the pass that slipped in Semenyo at Preston wasn’t an assist?

Just curious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

So which one of his cross that Weimann volleyed in against Millwall or the pass that slipped in Semenyo at Preston wasn’t an assist?

Just curious.

Now don't let facts get in the way of saying someone is crap for the sake of it, 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Why do you suppose that plenty of ‘bigger’ clubs here and in France are showing interest in HNM if he’s as crap as you’re suggesting?

I like massengo but im not seeing a host of clubs from around the world get into a bidding war for him at this point.