IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers away Carabao Cup match day thread

Jerseybean

9 minutes ago, erndogz said:

I went through the ifollow menu and scrolled to Wycombe wanderers 

So we dont all think your a wind up merchant can you post another screen shot so we know it genuine I have spent the last 20 mins trying to find it wit no luck

• Like 1

Just now, westonred said:

So we dont all think your a wind up merchant can you post another screen shot so we know it genuine I have spent the last 20 mins trying to find it wit no luck

Sure, it's a cazoo advert at the moment. When something of relevance to the game comes on I will 

• Like 1

For what it's worth my firestick came from up north. My don lives up there and just turned ip with it, costs me £60 a year I think it is. Had the boxing as well last Saturday. Good value if you have decent Internet. Dunno how he got it though, maybe through his services,'s mates. 

1 minute ago, Artcliffe exile said:

It’s on mine as well itv football league one hub then Wycombe tv

4k fire stick £60 a year subscription 

who do you subscribe too? happy to get one with recommendation but not giving my details to some random person on FB without knowing its legit

2 minutes ago, LondonRobin said:

What is this “IPTV” you people speak of? Apologies I am from the dark ages 

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I’m the same, I’m a 37 year old, old man 

:laugh:, I'm a 55 year old computer numpty, glad I got a few sons who claim to jnow what they are doing, they certainly set this beauty up for me! :laugh:

38 minutes ago, One Team said:

Kadji scores 7 minutes into his debut! is this a record for someone making their debut?

I mean seven minutes?! 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/31/what-are-the-fastest-debut-goals-ever-scored-in-football

Step forward former Plymouth striker Jamie Mackie who, having signing from rivals and then-non league Exeter City, endeared himself to the Pilgrims’ faithful on 12 February 2008 by scoring 11 seconds after coming off the bench in his debut against Brighton

Special mention about AndiW and Joe Williams who have spent the whole of HT posing for photos with fans. The queue went all down the steps. 

Always with a smile of their faces, credit to themselves and the club. 

• Like 14
  • Robin 5