IGNORED

If You Want Blood........

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

If we are fortunate enough to beat the Tykes ( Tuesday week ) and the Owls beat Torpey's mob , then the first weekend in January should be very interesting.

Not only would we have the massed ranks of Wednesday visiting the Gate , but the Blades are away to Cardiff . Sheffield will be empty.

I do n't think you would want to visit W-S-M that Saturday night.

Oh Well, should help the OB pay off their Christmas overdrafts.

Caldicot Red.

Guest east_dundry_red

Sheffield wont be quiet it will go oiff up there BIG time.

Also cardiff it will go off. More than likly wednesday fans will go there after the game and all hell will break loose. Ah well long as it happens there i dont mind.

I believe there was trouble involving Sheffield United fans in Bristol before their last visit to Cardiff for the play offs?

I am sure that the police will not have both sets of Sheffield fans popping down our way on the same day and I think we could expect to play on a different day to Cardiff.

Ah well long as it happens there i dont mind.

Yeah, cos violence where innocent bystanders and landlords/shopkeepers trying to make an honest living can have their lives or livelihoods destroyed is absolutely fine.

Makes you wonder, it truly does.

Could be a very frightening time for a lot of local residents.

I presume the ties are to be played over a weekend? If so, I would hope that on police advice there would be some sense used here and maybe play one game on the Saturday and another one on the Monday (i.e. put a larger gap between games).

If they play the City on the Monday, could show it on Sky as well :)

Archived