IGNORED

Oh To Be In The Premiership

Robbored

Another fantatic and frenetic Premiership game today at St Mary's with S'hampton beating Charlton 3-2 after Charlton were 2-0 down at half time.

Flowing football,loads of goalmouth action,great saves,two supreb strikes from Scott Parker and a winner with 5 mins to go.A good ref as well who let the game flow.

All this from two "unfashionable" clubs neither of which are that much bigger than City.

When oh when will we ever see Premiership football at the Gate?

Guest the silkman
Another fantatic and frenetic Premiership game today at St Mary's with S'hampton beating Charlton 3-2 after Charlton were 2-0 down at half time.

Flowing football,loads of goalmouth action,great saves,two supreb strikes from Scott Parker and a winner with 5 mins to go.A good ref as well who let the game flow.

All this from two "unfashionable" clubs neither of which are that much bigger than City.

When oh when will we ever see Premiership football at the Gate?

not much bigger than city,you stupid idiot.

both clubs established in the premiership

charlton looking to extend their ground and saints regulary fill theirs.pathetic ,stupid and groundless your post

hurry back to school tomorrow and learn a few lessons idiot

prem football at ashton gate,do not make me laugh muppet :ph34r::):D

<br /> not much bigger than city,you stupid idiot.

charlton looking to extend their ground and saints regulary fill theirs.pathetic ,stupid and groundless your post

prem football at ashton gate,do not make me laugh muppet :ph34r:  :)  :D

I think you're the one that needs to go to school. Your English is terrible.

Guest profplum86
<br /> not much bigger than city,you stupid idiot.

prem football at ashton gate,do not make me laugh muppet :)  :D  :D

welll said :ph34r:

Guest the silkman
<br /> I think you're the one that needs to go to school. Your English is terrible.

you sir are nowt but a fool.

still nice trip to barnsley next week .

waste of time,money and effort

get a life,oh sorry city are probably your life :ph34r: (laughs heartily at you)

<br /> you sir are nowt but a fool.

get a life,oh sorry city are probably your life :ph34r: (laughs heartily at you)

Bless your heart.

How am I a fool?

For me, going to Barnsley is far from a waste of time, money and effort. I enjoy supporting my club, and it's something I will continue to do until funds or health prevent me from doing so.

City are not my life, but a part of my life which I love doing. I suppose all you love doing is signing up to message boards, and criticise anyone that crosses your path.

Nothing but a sad, bitter old man perhaps. Which makes your attempts at basic English all the more laughable.

<br /> you sir are nowt but a fool.

And you are?? Not a city fan i take it. A bit sad really going on to other clubs message boards and having a go at their fans. I suggest you get a life you pathetic ###### :TheBird: :TheBird: :TheBird:

Guest the silkman
<br /> And you are?? Not a city fan i take it. A bit sad really going on to other clubs message boards and having a go at their fans. I suggest you get a life you pathetic ###### :TheBird:  :TheBird:  :TheBird:

dear oh dear,sad little city fans.cannot take it that someone is not of the opinion that the club can do wrong.

i followed the club home and away for twenty two years,it was the fans that stopped it for me.the vast majority are childish and pathetic and care more about the rovers than they do about city.

you enjoy your trips to barnsley,colchester,wycombe etc,myself i will enjoy the trips abroad and sunshine of foreign climes.

you really are a load of wasters the lot of you :ph34r:

If you want to see Premiership games that much, go and support a Premiership club. I couldn't care less if City were there or not.

Yes Premiership football at Ashton Gate would be nice, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if we never see it.

<br /> dear oh dear,sad little city fans.cannot take it that someone is not of the opinion that the club can do wrong.

i followed the club home and away for twenty two years,it was the fans that stopped it for me.the vast majority are childish and pathetic and care more about the rovers than they do about city.

you enjoy your trips to barnsley,colchester,wycombe etc,myself i will enjoy the trips abroad and sunshine of foreign climes.

you really are a load of wasters the lot of you :ph34r:

Firstly don't tar us all with the same brush!

I am convinced Robbored spouts his tosh just to get a reaction, and he has sure succeeded.

Guest the silkman
<br /> Firstly don't tar us all with the same brush!

I am convinced Robbored spouts his tosh just to get a reaction, and he has sure succeeded.

he did indeed,a lt of fun in the end though :ph34r:

<br /> dear oh dear,sad little city fans.cannot take it that someone is not of the opinion that the club can do wrong.

you really are a load of wasters the lot of you :)

Well surely you still have some sort of "affection" for the club , and want it to do well if you supported it for twenty odd years?? :ph34r:

Guest the silkman
<br /> Well surely you still have some sort of "affection" for the club , and want it to do well if you supported it for twenty odd years?? :ph34r:

to be honest with you no

football leaves me a bit cold at the moment,

at one time all i did was live and breath city,but no more.certain things opened my eyes about the club and to be honest from then on i lost a lot of faith in city

it amuses me to read a lot of what is written on the forum as it is pretty much how i used to be

i would react defensivly if someone slagged the players,management and club but now as i said the whole place and footy in general just passes me by

<br /> to be honest with you no

at one time all i did was live and breath city,but no more.certain things opened my eyes about the club and to be honest from then on i lost a lot of faith in city

it amuses me to read a lot of what is written on the forum as it is pretty much how i used to be

i would react defensivly if someone slagged the players,management and club but now as i said the whole place and footy in general just passes me by

Sorry to hear that but surely there's no need to come on here and rant on like you have been.

Some people still do live and breath Bristol City Football Club and thats there choice. Others enjoy the banter on here and others love going to watch City home and away.

We are not sad, losers or whatever other insults you'd like to through at us. This forum is about personal views and oppinions, we wont be be-grudge yours aslong as we get some respect for viewing ours :ph34r:

Guest the silkman
<br /> Sorry to hear that but surely there's no need to come on here and rant on like you have been.

Some people still do live and breath Bristol City Football Club and thats there choice. Others enjoy the banter on here and others love going to watch City home and away.

We are not sad, losers or whatever other insults you'd like to through at us. This forum is about personal views and oppinions, we wont be be-grudge yours aslong as we get some respect for viewing ours  :)

sorry :ph34r:

• Admin
<br /> to be honest with you no

yet not enough to give the forum a wide berth.

It seems to me that someone that could "take or leave City" wouldn't make the effort to visit the City forum very often at all let alone long enough to form opinions about certain posters' viewpoints. But what do I know?

Guest the silkman
Isn't it a bit hypocritical to criticise others for doing something you yourself used to do then?

nope,not really.

i wanted more from life than football sat,tues,sat

my kids are growing up and stopping going to watch city now enables me to devote more time to them and now we can afford decent holidays and the suchlike

i am fed up with the your club needs you attitude.city bring in more money a week than i do in a year and my need is far far greater than theirs(phew)

<br /> nope,not really.

my kids are growing up and stopping going to watch city now enables me to devote more time to them and now we can afford decent holidays and the suchlike

i am fed up with the your club needs you attitude.city bring in more money a week than i do in a year and my need is far far greater than theirs(phew)

Thats a real heartwarming tell.... But as Madger pointed out, if you have no care for BCFC then why post on the forum?!!! :Confused13:

Guest the silkman
<br /> yet not enough to give the forum a wide berth.

It seems to me that someone that could "take or leave City" wouldn't make the effort to visit the City forum very often at all let alone long enough to form opinions about certain posters' viewpoints. But what do I know?

the net is open to everyone with a pc.i come and browse on here on a sunday usally because it is interesting to see what excuses are bought out again if city have not won on the sat

as i know longer support the club does not make it a crime to visit the website surely

<br /> nope,not really.

Yes. That's your choice, and of course I respect that.

So why do you criticise mine?

<br /> the net is open to everyone with a pc.i come and browse on here on a sunday usally because it is interesting to see what excuses are bought out again if city have not won on the sat

as i know longer support the club does not make it a crime to visit the website surely

Yes, the forum is a free place. But browsing and posting things that could cause offence to people are two different things i think you'll find.

Guest the silkman
<br /> Thats a real heartwarming tell.... But as Madger pointed out, if you have no care for BCFC then why post on the forum?!!! :Confused13:

maybe oneday young lady you will understand how i feel.

i think i enjoy myself more now than when most or all my money went on following city.

do you really think the club is worried about you,they are only worried about your money,not you and i know because i have seen it from the inside and out

Guest the silkman
<br /> Yes. That's your choice, and of course I respect that.

So why do you criticise mine?

opinions my friend.we all have them and they are 99% different most of the time

Guest the silkman
<br /> Yes, the forum is a free place. But browsing and posting things that could cause offence to people are two different things i think you'll find.

what is offensive to you that i have posted

Guest the silkman
<br /> Oppinions indeed.

But you weren't criticising my oppinions, you were criticising me personally. I'm just curious towards your motives.

i think you had a go at my english,you started the critisim(spelling)

Archived