IGNORED

Millwall away match thread

Jerseybean

Just now, Andrew_V1 said:

Wells on at ht please , semenyo is so out of form

He wasn't in form prior to the World Cup either. I swear his ball control is getting worse and the more he loses control of the ball the more his head goes down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Sore about all the poor performances mate. We are a shadow of the team we were earlier in the season.  Glad you are content though 

It's all about getting something tonight.

I'm not watching, I admit, I'm listening,  but considering everybody was writing us off before,  it doesn't seem thast bad to me.

0-0 and let's see if we can improve on that.

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Delighted? You’ve turned into a proper troll recently!  If you are being genuine then it’s sad to see how Pearson has lowered expectations that you can be delighted with this.  Can barely string 5 passes together 

Put me on ignore if you don’t understand the expectations of a struggling side away from home at a place like the Den.

Delighted to be going in 0-0 without too many scares.  Players will gain a bit of confidence from that.  Hope they use it second half.

As for being a troll, far from it, just disagree with some of the negativity you post on the MDT most games.

• Like 16
  • Flames 2

Just now, marcofisher said:

Not sure why everyone is slaying Semenyo, out of form and some bad touches but is finding some space and getting involved. Conway is neither playing well or getting involved. Get Wells on alongside Semenyo to link up the play IMO.

I suppose we expect Antoine to do what he can, and we know he can, do?

City slightly the better of the sides in the first half. Millwall seem to have turned up for an all in wrestling match instead of a football one. 

When we zip the ball around on the deck Millwall have had to resort to fouling to break our play up. 

Semenyo clearly lacks a bit of sharpness but we aren't too far away from scoring. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Sore about all the poor performances mate. We are a shadow of the team we were earlier in the season.  Glad you are content though 

Yep, I am here and we are really poor.

Nothing positive to report I'm afraid but so long as the NP plan is coming along, we don't need to worry.

8 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Delighted? You’ve turned into a proper troll recently!  If you are being genuine then it’s sad to see how Pearson has lowered expectations that you can be delighted with this.  Can barely string 5 passes together 

I'm delighted too. 

Matched them for effort and physical effort too.

Not been bullied off the bull.

Created a few decent chances. 

This 1st half we've seen a decent hard working Nigel Pearson side ?

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Here we go, red button fun,  ie  I'm having trouble getting it again

Virgin,  which channel ????????

You're looking for a virgin channel and you're having trouble getting it? Jesus, don't tell me your ****ing troubles. I'm 75. How d'you think I feel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Put me on ignore if you don’t understand the expectations of a struggling side away from home at a place like the Den.

Delighted to be going in 0-0 without too many scares.  Players will gain a bit of confidence from that.  Hope they use it second half.

As for being a troll, far from it, just disagree with some of the negativity you post on the MDT most games.

I post negatively if it’s deserved.  I can accept bad games but not a string of bad games with no ambition to pass the ball.  We are a shadow of our former selves. Not everyone has completely lowered any expectation and had any ambition knocked out of them 

• Haha 2

Being positive

Foul on Semenyo should have been a booking.
Could have been a Pen on Semenyo.
Atkinson good block.
We looked reasonably balanced.
Weimann been more involved and made some good runs.
Conway's pace could test their CBs.

Being negative

Semenyo looks powderpuff
His first touch is appalling 
The Ref isn't going to give us a Pen.

Ok half, get the passing going again and they look nervy. Semenyo has to get in the game or Nige needs to get Wells on early.

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

I suppose we expect Antoine to do what he can, and we know he can, do?

True but I’d much rather see him trying things and it not come off than hide. I don’t see any lack of effort from him, just some poor touches which is expected as he has not been a starter for a while. Needs a run of games to play himself into form imo. Conway has been a starter every week but has been below par in the last 2 and a half games now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I'm delighted too. 

Matched them for effort and physical effort too.

Not been bullied off the bull.

Created a few decent chances. 

This 1st half we've seen a decent hard working Nigel Pearson side ?

Are you taking the p*ss - we are dreadful 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 1

Just now, marcofisher said:

Not sure why everyone is slaying Semenyo, out of form and some bad touches but is finding some space and getting involved. Conway is neither playing well or getting involved. Get Wells on alongside Semenyo to link up the play IMO.

Semenyo form has been abysmal since he was called up prior to the World Cup . His first touch is on fams level at the moment . All team look very low on confidence . With 5 subs available , Semenyo would be hooked for wells at half time. 
goes to show there’s nothing in this league & to be honest it’s the poorest I’ve seen for a few years . Millwall are up there near the play offs ?. Sheff Utd , Stoke both shite against us & games we should of won 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

100%.

Much better in many respects.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If you think Dave Fevs is a troll?   Then I think your sitting under the wrong bridge mate...Ha!!

• Like 5
  • Flames 1