IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

28 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

This was my issue. Have family who is a member and I've bought tickets for us both online this season. When I tried to assign a ticket to him it said he didn't qualify. When I searched for him to add to my list it said he didn't exist - although I have assigned tickets to him before this season. So, ITV it is ☹️

Same here for my son. I got mine but they wouldn't let me do his even though his membership is in my account. Looks like I'll be watching on TV too!

Just now, One Team said:

Unless they became members just to get a ticket?

If they are so desperate to watch the game that they've spent a total of around £60 for a match being shown live on ITV1, and then logged on straight away this morning to buy a ticket, then I think they've earned the right to be there. Granted there may be a few Man City exiles about, but it's going to be a small minority.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If they are so desperate to watch the game that they've spent a total of around £60 for a match being shown live on ITV1, and then logged on straight away this morning to buy a ticket, then I think they've earned the right to be there. Granted there may be a few Man City exiles about, but it's going to be a small minority.

I don’t think I can recall a game ever not going on general sale before, even the fairly recent Man Utd game. 

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

Im looking at them, the seats show as available but then it says there are none available for this event?

I was getting that issue initially so logged out and back in and all was good. I was thinking (for me) it might have been related to the fact I had not logged out since buying a Norwich ticket on Friday.

Does the extent of the family stand need to be reconsidered? Is it one block too many?

I love the concept, especially the childrens activities pre game and I use it with my lad. But its always the last section to sell out and seems weird that fans without children are effectively barred unless than buy an extra, empty, seat.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

OS was saying earlier to buy a membership to get a ticket

image.thumb.png.a25befdcc55669df676d98be7a63f944.png

Hopefully, once the Man City game is sold out and people who bought membership to get one have had the opportunity, the club won't be shy about reminding these people than they can get a discount on home tickets - be good to get a few extra people in on a regular basis until the end of the season, who knows, maybe they'll turn in to season ticket holders. 

• Like 7
  • Robin 1

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hopefully, once the Man City game is sold out and people who bought membership to get one have had the opportunity, the club won't be shy about reminding these people than they can get a discount on home tickets - be good to get a few extra people in on a regular basis until the end of the season, who knows, maybe they'll turn in to season ticket holders. 

Absolutely, was only a few years ago we were averaging 14k, and now it's 20k.

Day trippers turn into regulars! 

• Like 4

64 left according to OS.

Not sure how we are going to sell the odd seat in the family section?

Who is going to go with their young child, and then make them sit by themselves a number of rows away?

Going to be left for some "Parent of the year award winners", who don't care as long as they get to see the match.?

5 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

64 left according to OS.

Who is going to go with their young child, and then make them sit by themselves a number of rows away?

Going to be left for some "Parent of the year award winners", who don't care as long as they get to see the match.?

They'll probably send the kids down to run on the pitch and beg for shirts anyway.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I bought 4 memberships just for this game, as flying in from the US for it. I would like to think I've earnt the right to be there! ? plus the 4am alarm this morning to get up for tickets! Can't wait. 

Going by your user name it won't cost you much to get here, although I expect you'll be knackered.

• Haha 10

10 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Suspect the family areas will have a fair few slightly older than normal, bald, children for this match.

I just hope they wear Paw Patrol t-shirts and have dummies in their mouths just to keep it incognito...

1 hour ago, MelksRed said:

Psychology of Money.....Best thing money can buy is exactly what you want to do at any given time. 

No point being the richest man in the graveyard.  COYRs!!!!

@MelksRed or as my dearly beloved and long dead grandfather used to say “there’s no pockets in shrouds my old son”.

Something I remember every day and do my absolute best to live upto.

And tell my kids. Just to manage their expectations….. ?

4 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

64 left according to OS.

I'm surprised they don't restrict how seats are booked in the family bit specifically to stop this I.e. you can't select seats which leave a 1 seat gap.with others.  I've been to gigs where that was the case as they don't want single seats left in the middle of rows

40 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I'm surprised they don't restrict how seats are booked in the family bit specifically to stop this I.e. you can't select seats which leave a 1 seat gap.with others.  I've been to gigs where that was the case as they don't want single seats left in the middle of rows

You can’t prevent this entirely without making it very difficult for people to book seats together. For example, a group of 3 would only be able to book where there was 5 together, and so on.

33 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You can’t prevent this entirely without making it very difficult for people to book seats together. For example, a group of 3 would only be able to book where there was 5 together, and so on.

This *is* a thing normally as I've found. A single person has to book a seat where there are 3 free.

28 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Still some tickets left in hospitality for all you high rollers out there. Start at £300...

That’s the Heineken lounge - not the Lansdown. Normally 100 quid so they are milking it but can’t say I blame them. Happy I’m in my usual seat in the Dolman surrounded by miserable farmers.

44 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Did it really? I don't doubt you, just find it hard to believe

13 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

From memory but it was 6 years ago now

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/atyeo-tickets-on-sale-for-home-leg/

Yep they did go on general sale, they initially released the final remaining tickets for general sale in SS, Dolman and Lansdown and then released another 1000 for general sale in Atyeo

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I've seen it at some sporting events as well.