IGNORED

Well Done Danny

Bristol Boy

I've been very critical of DW in the past and if his team selection lately has been anything to go by, he's a had a change of heart and agrees with a lot of what I and others have been saying.

Today, we passed the ball through he midfield, albeit with the occasional long ball, but thats fine.

I didn't see the game last week but we looked as unlucky as we did today and in my view we played more football in the 90 minutes today than we have, excluding Blackpool, season to date.

What's the difference?

We've got people in midfield who can pass, tackle and (not often enough yet for my liking) get past the ball.

LW is a different player in a more central role, although we still lack the pacy wide player, ala Murray, who creates chances, crosses the ball and scores.

What's the difference?

Clist gets around the park better than TD and passes the ball far, far better than JB.He controls the ball, has a very decent first touch and, on a like for like games tally, will outscore JB and TD by at least three to one as will LW in the central role that he's adopted, albeit, three months too late.

DW & FB have finally realised that you don't need a team full of defenders if you don't keep giving the bl00dy thing away in the first place!!!

I actually prefer Roberts & LM or LP than the two taller men together.

I'd still like to see a a pacy wide right player and, on balance, a pacy smaller striker as our main three don't look like they'll get enough between them and Lee Matthews fitness is always an issue.

I'm going to Rushden next week and I hope DW keeps playing it through midfield as they'll likely be hoofing it t Lowe & Benjamin (On Loan) who's a tidy player at this level.

Someone else with no faith in our lot then?

Target practice for them might help, but I dont think so, someone fresh will be the answer I feel, even if its a loan player, the longer the lack of scoring lasts- our usual January slump might turn into a wake for our promotion hopes, slim as they are currently.

Danny please leave Peacock on the bench, and try Miller and Roberts (At least to start). Keep Clisty and Wilks on, and we should be able to get going, (He says optimistically!)but it would be a cool idea to get someone else in, to concentrate minds, and for someone to get a flippin goal, to show for our possession in the last two games!!

Question is-Who?

Archived