IGNORED

Huddersfield Town away match thread

Jerseybean

If you’d said before the game we’d be that dominant with that back four and King in the middle it would’ve seemed unlikely.

Clearly we should’ve won and they were there for the taking but it’s easy to forget the injuries we’ve suffered and the last week we’ve had.

Edited by The Journalist
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

The whining on this thread is just embarrassing

Agreed. Imagine being a Huddersfield fan watching that Warnockball! We outclassed them completely. 

That's not to say we don't need to be concerned about goalscoring!

• Like 1

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Mehmeti always goes inside, easy to defend

He literally cut inside and almost created a goal, hit the post doing the same thing in a previous game. He's going outside because they have so many back in the middle.

That aside that performance was awful, we should not be drawing games against teams that are that bad, dropped 2 more points.

Cant beat the worst team ive seen in years. Awful. 
lots of pretty O’Driscoll sideways/backwards-ball and sod all in final 3rd. 
Some decent investment required in the summer once Scott is sold imo. 

Edited by nickolas
  • Like 1

**** me anyone would think we were the team cut adrift at the bottom by the moans by some on here.

Christ it’s another point gained, give it a rest you moaning bunch of *****. I wish people would stop trying to find scapegoats at every opportunity aswell i.e Mehmeti and Cornick..!

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 15

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Will be interesting to hear Pearson’s thoughts. Personally I thought we were pretty good 

Increase your expectations. Two terrible teams. Happy with the point tho. We have lots of injuries.

Edited by Ecko

Sometimes football isn't just about silky skills, it's about making the right, simple decisions at the right time. 

We didn't seem to know what to do with the ball. Endless mistakes, dispossession and frustration. 

Arrggggh. 

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Will be interesting to hear Pearson’s thoughts. Personally I thought we were pretty good 

Certainly dominated for 70 minutes. Should’ve had the game sewn up in the first half when we ripped through them. They were never going to be as poor after the break.

• Like 4

FT 0-0.

We were so much the better team, until the final third. In the end Weimann off the line prevents a 1-0 loss.

I fancy if we had scored 1 in the first half, we could have gone on and scored 3 or 4, but not to be.

Hope Tommy Conway is available again soon, we need his finishing.

Cornick cack again, really cannot see what he brings to the team.

Pathetic not beating them, Scott’s final ball was terrible tonight, and how many times did they simply walk through the soft tackles of James and King in the middle!?

King’s legs are very visibly shot, need more depth in CM next season if we want to be consistently competitive, they were on top last quarter of the game due to a real lack of energy and mobility in the middle.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Percy Pig said:

Your favourite player has given the ball away more than Cornick...

Not my favourite, the one I feel tries to go at players. He lost possession a few times but he did it going at the opposition, Cornick was doing it with his back to goal 35 yards from goal when he's supposed to be our main threat.

No one had a good game today, it was dire on all fronts.

Should have won it in the first half. Only time we looked second best was last ten.

Another point. Danger was with injuries some started to look towards the summer hols. In fairness no sign of that. 

It is what it is. Least we did not give it away late on which I was convinced we would.

James my MotM.

• Like 1

A point on the road. Content as it could have been nothing 3 mins from the end. Great clearance from Weimann.

Some serious digging in this game...some will argue 2 points dropped but it means something following the 2-0 loss to Cardiff. Stems the possible run of bad results.

Huddersfield were dire....need to tighten up the basics. 

Unbeaten in 1. Onwards and upwards. 

Just now, Bris Red said:

**** me anyone would think we were cut adrift at the bottom by the moans by some on here.

Christ it’s another point gained, give it a rest you moaning bunch of ***** and stop trying to find scapegoats at every opportunity i.e Mehmeti and Cornick..!

Some do prefer a reason to moan than a reason to be happy. I genuinely believe that 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Just come on and read the last two pages, guessed correctly who the scapegoat is 

Yep.  If anything is ‘embarrassing’ tonight it’s not our performance, it’s the scapegoating.   Ridiculous.  

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

Won’t be many easier games this season but could easily have lost it at the end.

Got to Improve our final ball and shooting. Need more from all our midfielders, Scott’s shooting has been poor this season, I’m sure he’ll improve it greatly just hope it’s soon.

• Like 1