IGNORED

Harry Cornick

old_eastender

Hasn’t looked good so far but there’s no way I’ll be judging him so quickly, Mehmeti is a rare occurrence of a player settling in to a new club immediately. Luton fans were sad to see him go and, clearly from this evening, they must know if he’s half decent.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Up to now, reinforced by poor sub appearances, wondering why we signed a near 28 year old forward, with a goal record in the Championship of just 1 in every 5 or 6 games. Could not watch tonight's game, so wondering how do he do having been given his 1st start?

Hope I'm wrong but could be a lemon ? 

• Like 2

Tin Hat time:

I dont think he played to badly tonight he chased everything didnt get much support from those around him or much luck.

We seem to always need a hate figure at the club. 

Vyner is now the golden boy however at the start of the season people wanted him hung drawn and quartered 

• Like 7

Let’s be honest, he looks every bit a Luton Town fringe player. We are fishing in a shallow pond. Hopefully that will change slightly this summer with big money for Scott. But right now, Luton’s scraps are the best we can do.

And this isn’t scapegoating, this is an honest assessment of a players contribution to the team so far.

• Like 9
  • Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

Tin Hat time:

I dont think he played to badly tonight he chased everything didnt get much support from those around him or much luck.

We seem to always need a hate figure at the club. 

Vyner is now the golden boy however at the start of the season people wanted him hung drawn and quartered 

Yeah but sometimes its warranted. Vyner did make some howlers last season. I forget who was the scapegoat before Vyner. Weimann was it? 

11 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well maybe, but how many appearances are we going to give this guy before we say "it isn't working out"?

And how many hundreds of minutes of game time after that is it going to be before Pearson comes to the same conclusion??

I don't know, but I'd suggest maybe quite a few more than the half a dozen or so that half the forum seem to have allowed?

Edited by Northern Red
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

I don't know, but I'd suggest maybe quite a few more than the half a dozen or so that half the forum seem to have allowed?

It was an honest question.He could yet surprise me, but his main contributions thus far have been a decent pass through to Bell in the Blackpool and stuffing up a one-on-one in his debut.

I'd rather he didn't seem to be shoehorned into the side so Pearson could try to prove he hasn't made a mistake. Cornick has to take his chances and win that place. He hasn't so far. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

It was an honest question.He could yet surprise me, but his main contributions thus far have been a decent pass through to Bell in the Blackpool and stuffing up a one-on-one in his debut.

I'd rather he didn't seem to be shoehorned into the side so Pearson could try to prove he hasn't made a mistake. Cornick has to take his chances and win that place. He hasn't so far. 

We're not even filling a bench atm, its hardly like there's many options to start at the moment so no one is really being shoe horned into this team other than Pring having to play at CB (although he'd be starting at LB anyway).

Cornick should be given a pre-season in the summer before any real judgements can be made long term.

Equally to pick out any individual after that collective of performances today is also harsh given not many really performed to even an average level.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Up to now, reinforced by poor sub appearances, wondering why we signed a near 28 year old forward, with a goal record in the Championship of just 1 in every 5 or 6 games. Could not watch tonight's game, so wondering how do he do having been given his 1st start?

So, couple of things;

It was actually his second start.

At the start of the season many highlighted that our squad only contained 2 players aged in the sweet spot of 26-30, one of them was Kalas, who was injured then & is again now, the other was Bentley, who doesn’t play for us anymore. So Cornick is 28 next month, he’s hardly on the way down at that age, is he?

Last season Cornick scored 13 in a side that finished in the playoff positions, earning 20 more points than we did.

We paid £300k for him, he’s an experienced Championship squad player with an excellent availability record, who doesn’t look as though he’s as fit as we’d like, but with 9 games left that is far more likely to be addressed pre season.

If he still looks unfit in October & we haven’t seen much from him by then I’d understand this but there does seem a rush by a fair few to write him off.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

We're not even filling a bench atm, its hardly like there's many options to start at the moment so no one is really being shoe horned into this team other than Pring having to play at CB (although he'd be starting at LB anyway).

Cornick should be given a pre-season in the summer before any real judgements can be made long term.

Equally to pick out any individual after that collective of performances today is also harsh given not many really performed to even an average level.

I'm not blaming him for today at all, but it has seemed in some games like Pearson is pushing him on to try to prove his worth. To try to prove his purchase wasn't a mistake. Sometimes this has disrupted a decent period of play from us.

Harry Cornick, like everyone else in the side, has to win his place not only in a starting line-up, or even as a sub. He hasn't done that for me.

Tanner being under-the-weather explains his appearance today - but not always. 

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm not blaming him for today at all, but it has seemed in some games like Pearson is pushing him on to try to prove his worth. To try to prove his purchase made a mistake. Sometimes this has disrupted a decent period of play from us.

Harry Cornick, like everyone else in the side, has to win his place not only in a starting line-up, or even as a sub. He hasn't done that for me.

Tanner being under-the-weather explains his appearance today - but not always. 

I think its just a case of how thin we are has also necessitated it, short in CM has meant Scott having to drop back in, meaning Weimann has to play in the 10 slot. Bell has been taken out of the firing line which means Wells starting upfront and it doesn't leave many other options.

14 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Quite agree, if everyone is fit he doesn't start based on what I've seen so far.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I think its just a case of how thin we are has also necessitated it, short in CM has meant Scott having to drop back in, meaning Weimann has to play in the 10 slot. Bell has been taken out of the firing line which means Wells starting upfront and it doesn't leave many other options.

Perhaps I should make clear I'm more concerned about Cornick overall than playing tonight.

We know Pearson is a stubborn man who takes a fair while to be persuaded from a course of action he thinks is good, but isn't working. Look at Martin as a late sub to "hold up the ball". Except he didn't.  Worked on paper, not on practice. 

Maybe Harry will score one and then become prolific,  but I'm concerned with the amount of time he has had, this striker hasn't come near either scoring or creating a goal  

We almost certainly have a run of dead rubber games coming in, so giving someone "10 games to establish themselves" might just be possible.  Normally I'm afraid you never get that amount of time in competitive matches. 

We'll see how he does for the rest of the season, but if everything is merely "meh" we shouldn't be shy in calling it.

Edited by Red-Robbo
  • Like 3

I’d like to think I’m more on the balanced side of the forum (awaits to be proven wrong), but as at right now, I have concerns over both Cornick and Mehmeti. I don’t think the latter has been as good as the reviews (I said post AMs first game that I worried about decision making and running into traffic and that’s still the case); however I’m mindful that he needs to adapt so am tended to give him slack. There’s ability there - it’s harnessing and adapting.

As for Harry, although I note the relative lack of playing time, he’s pretty much shown nothing to date. The adaptation curve shouldn’t be as great, but even if it were, you’d anticipate signs. The lack of any “signs” this far in are deeply concerning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Commented that he seemed an underwhelming signing at the time, but many on here were really happy with it, like really happy.

Thought he did well Saturday against Blackpool but TBH they were a poor side.

Like everyone else, I really do hope he comes good, he's more mobile than Martin but doesn't seem to be in the right place yet to get on the end of anything & this might come with time.

What sort of forward is he? I think it's not yet clear what his role is in the team & this is where Pearson needs to demonstrate why he signed him.

Still feel the same tho - underwhelmed really. No scapegoating as I loathe that on here just nothing has changed for me yet.  However, I absolutely want him to succeed & my opinion to be altered.

19 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’d like to think I’m more on the balanced side of the forum (awaits to be proven wrong), but as at right now, I have concerns over both Cornick and Mehmeti. I don’t think the latter has been as good as the reviews (I said post AMs first game that I worried about decision making and running into traffic and that’s still the case); however I’m mindful that he needs to adapt so am tended to give him slack. There’s ability there - it’s harnessing and adapting.

As for Harry, although I note the relative lack of playing time, he’s pretty much shown nothing to date. The adaptation curve shouldn’t be as great, but even if it were, you’d anticipate signs. The lack of any “signs” this far in are deeply concerning.

I have absolutely no concerns over Mehmeti.

Cornick needs more than 320 minutes (of which less than half is from the start) to start forming a true opinion, good, bad or indifferent.  I thought in his first start v Wigan he did pretty well.  If I’m judging now, then he’s been a bit disappointing.  But I’d trust Pearson and his staff’s ability to improve players at this early stage.

Watching that Cornick interview with Joe Partington, I think he suffers a bit of insecurity of his ability.  He’ll want that first goal.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I really cannot see Pearson shoehorning in a player to prove anything to anybody. Surprised anyone would think that let alone suggest it.

2 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Hasn’t looked good so far but there’s no way I’ll be judging him so quickly, Mehmeti is a rare occurrence of a player settling in to a new club immediately. Luton fans were sad to see him go and, clearly from this evening, they must know if he’s half decent.

This is it. Everyone has seen how Mehmeti has settled and therefore expect Cornick to be doing the same. 

It doesn't work like that. They are human beings and everyone is different. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GrahamC said:

So, couple of things;

At the start of the season many highlighted that our squad only contained 2 players aged in the sweet spot of 26-30, one of them was Kalas, who was injured then & is again now, the other was Bentley, who doesn’t play for us anymore. So Cornick is 28 next month, he’s hardly on the way down at that age, is he?

Last season Cornick scored 13 in a side that finished in the playoff positions, earning 20 more points than we did.

We paid £300k for him, he’s an experienced Championship squad player with an excellent availability record, who doesn’t look as though he’s as fit as we’d like, but with 9 games left that is far more likely to be addressed pre season.

If he still looks unfit in October & we haven’t seen much from him by then I’d understand this but there does seem a rush by a fair few to write him off.

This in a nutshell.

He looks slightly off the pace and short of confidence. Both of those things are going to be hard to recover amid the mayhem of the Championship, especially having just moved house/potentially uprooted family etc. He’s a human.

Let’s see where the land lies after pre-season IMO.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Let’s be honest, he looks every bit a Luton Town fringe player. We are fishing in a shallow pond. Hopefully that will change slightly this summer with big money for Scott. But right now, Luton’s scraps are the best we can do.

And this isn’t scapegoating, this is an honest assessment of a players contribution to the team so far.

I got shot down for this before, but he brings a fresh set of legs and experience,, but i dont know why we would bring him in with conway and bell needing minutes and wells and weimann still here to give some know how. If we had brought elijah/ a forward of that style i would understand it?

• Like 1

I think his gangly demeanour doesn’t help, he’s not a particularly neat player (I’m trying to think of who he reminds me of) but he’s doing ok so far, made some key passes and interceptions, works hard.

I think he’ll come good given time. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Maybe Harry will score one and then become prolific,  but I'm concerned with the amount of time he has had, this striker hasn't come near either scoring or creating a goal  

Well thats just factually incorrect, granted he didnt put it away but on his debut he had a one on one with the keeper which was saved & it was his cross that led to the second goal against Blackpool.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Sick of fans scapegoating players ffs. Different players take a different amount of time time to adapt to a new club 

• Like 1

He hasn’t looked great so far bit still way too early to pass judgement IMO.

He does seem to be the new scapegoat at the moment which is no surprise. Personally after last night i would be focusing less on Cornick and on players like DaSilva, really hope we don’t offer him a new deal in the summer even as back up.

The kid offers nothing both defensively or offensively, easily gets bullied and is such an easy target. Honestly can’t remember the last decent game he had for us.Time to get rid.

Edited by Bris Red
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bris Red said:

He does seem to be the new scapegoat at the moment which is no surprise. Personally after last night i would be focusing less on Cornick and on players like DaSilva, really hope we don’t offer him a new deal in the summer even as back up.

The kid offers nothing both defensively or offensively, easily gets bullied and is such an easy target. Honestly can’t remember the last decent game he had for us.Time to get rid.

Don’t worry, you’ll get your wish, Dasilva will be playing in the Championship next season but against us, not for us.

As for his last “decent game” it was only on Saturday gone.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

His last decent game was Saturday 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Don’t worry, you’ll get your wish, Dasilva will be playing in the Championship next season but against us, not for us.

As for his last “decent game” it was only on Saturday gone.

Fair comment about Saturday, i thought he was average at best to be honest but it’s all about opinions. 

As for him playing against us next season good luck to him if him and his agent can find another championship club. I will eat some humble pie if he goes on to do well at this level with another club but i just can’t see it.

As i said for me he offers next to nothing going forward and is so easily picked off when he is asked to defend. He can’t be trusted in a flat back four and as i said when he is asked to play as a wing back he doesn’t do anywhere near enough in the opposition final third.

8 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yeah but sometimes its warranted. Vyner did make some howlers last season. I forget who was the scapegoat before Vyner. Weimann was it? 

Yes it may be warranted in the odd match but some fans seem to need a hate figure, someone to pick on most times for no reason. I wish fans would give players a chance before destroying them all over social media Not too sure about Weimann, but Williams, James, King, Atkinson, Martin and O'Leary have all been picked on unfairly this season

Just remember Tinnion was subject to the boo boys for a long time until he turned things around

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Well maybe, but how many appearances are we going to give this guy before we say "it isn't working out"?

And how many hundreds of minutes of game time after that is it going to be before Pearson comes to the same conclusion??

I completely understand what your saying Robbo & I'm not getting where he improves us/will improve us in the future at all.

As Nigel says,Harry needs a full pre-season with us - I shall be watching with interest but I'll not be holding my breath........

• Thanks 1

Too early to judge, but not sure whether the ‘only buy players if they’re better than what we have’ mantra applies in this instance. At best, is he not a 1/5 or 1/6 striker?

I know Nige said he thinks he can improve him, but we’ve an Academy of youngsters that are ‘for improvement’. Think if we’re buying a 28 year old he should be oven ready personally. But then, I’ve never really got our Club’s transfer strategy and the lack of a decent scouting network.

• Like 2

Firstly I’m still in the ‘Too early to judge’ camp on Cornick. Thought he had a decent second half last night, however early signs haven’t been ideal.

But secondly - I think there’s a difference between slagging players off/scapegoating them and analysing/discussing when they’re not playing well or not having a good game. 

I think people sometimes get the two mixed up and in a performance based sport where every run and touch is analysed, I think it’s OK to talk about when a player isn’t playing well, within a context.

Edited by Alessandro
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Too early to judge, but not sure whether the ‘only buy players if they’re better than what we have’ mantra applies in this instance. At best, is he not a 1/5 or 1/6 striker?

I know Nige said he thinks he can improve him, but we’ve an Academy of youngsters that are ‘for improvement’. Think if we’re buying a 28 year old he should be oven ready personally. But then, I’ve never really got our Club’s transfer strategy and the lack of a decent scouting network.

Scoring 9 goals in 45 games is better than most of our strikers, I also think Luton spread their goals out (although I haven’t checked the stats).

I think the scapegoat definition is doing some heavy lifting in this thread.

Most would reasonably expect an experienced Championship forward to be able to come in and adapt quicker than an academy prospect which is why you pay a fee &/or offer bigger wages, especially with a Jan transfer. Otherwise why not give another of the kids 10 games to see what they can give.

Think it’s ok to agree it’s been a disappointing signing so far, but I’m sure to a man we all are rooting for him to find his place in the group and succeed for City.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, old_eastender said:

I would hazard a guess that it was because Chris Martin was leaving and when he came on as sub he made us worse (this season). With Cornick we have strength on the bench and imo and Nigel's words we have an option on the bench that won't weaken us when he comes on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I think his gangly demeanour doesn’t help, he’s not a particularly neat player (I’m trying to think of who he reminds me of) but he’s doing ok so far, made some key passes and interceptions, works hard.

Tom Ritchie ?

• Like 2

I am surprised at the desire to make a judgement so quickly. 

In addition to being in a new team and system, it's also a young man moving to a totally new city. There's so much more to consider when a player moves teams. Some adapt quicker than others. It may well take a pre-season to get him where he needs to be.. or, if we end up with a group of nothing matches towards the end of the season then that time could be useful.

The idea that Pearson might be playing him to try and justify his transfer is just mad..

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I have absolutely no concerns over Mehmeti.

Cornick needs more than 320 minutes (of which less than half is from the start) to start forming a true opinion, good, bad or indifferent.  I thought in his first start v Wigan he did pretty well.  If I’m judging now, then he’s been a bit disappointing.  But I’d trust Pearson and his staff’s ability to improve players at this early stage.

Watching that Cornick interview with Joe Partington, I think he suffers a bit of insecurity of his ability.  He’ll want that first goal.

I think 10 games or thereabouts is a fair yardstick, if he's getting better then that's normally a good sign he's settling into the side.  I think I agree with you that 300-odd minutes is just not enough time to judge him, I'm not sure we can judge him until next season, both Bournemouth and Luton fans adore the guy so he's not crap, he's just not gelling. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

He reminds me of Martin Woolford, might that be who you're thinking of?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Redrascal2 said:

I really cannot see Pearson shoehorning in a player to prove anything to anybody. Surprised anyone would think that let alone suggest it.

In which case, I'd see his 60-minute plus introductions in various games as tactical errors rather than attempts to justify a purchase.

Although I haven't been impressed, I'm not writing the guy off.  The Semenyo Is Not A Striker thread comes to mind.

Whether it's a confidence issue, rustiness or  afailure to adapt to our playing style though, Cornick isn't doing it. I know at Luton he scored lots of headers, something needing lots of high-quality crosses, not always our forte. 

The jury most definitely hasn't returned a verdict on this one. 

• Like 1

He doesn't look fit to me. The opportunity he had yesterday to equalise towards the end of the game...summed up what he has done most weeks with us. 

Unbalanced, flat footed, tired, no confidence. Such a weak strike. 

Fingers crossed he improves. 

• Like 9

Thought he did better than most last night, got lots wrong, but showed up a lot more than most. Fair nuff, others have reputations in the bank, so can afford to have a poorer game here or there, but given the time he’s been with us seems odd not to give him the benefit of the doubt, until he’s actually had a chance to settle. Enough promise shown last couple of games to make me think he’ll be fine and dandy. 

• Like 3

I didn’t know much about him when he arrived, so I don’t  know what people were expecting.

Seems to me like a cheap squad utility player who’s doing ok. If you were expecting a star striker then I suppose you’d be disappointed.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Tom said:

He reminds me of Martin Woolford, might that be who you're thinking of?

I can't think who… Tom Ritchie who was mentioned before was a bit before my time. I can't remember what Martin Woolford was like either.

Fammy was a bit gangly I suppose 

3 hours ago, RedRock said:

We sold one for £10m+ 6 weeks ago!!!!

We replaced with a £300k one!!!

???

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1

46 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I can't think who… Tom Ritchie who was mentioned before was a bit before my time. I can't remember what Martin Woolford was like either.

Fammy was a bit gangly I suppose 

Woolford was 6ft tall, hairband, winger, gangly and liked to go on a dribble and (usually) lose the ball. As I remember it, he could occasionally pull something brilliant out of the bag. Millen and McInnes years - I know a lot of people have blanked that out so don't blame you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GrahamC said:

So, couple of things;

Just confirming the forum rules - we allowed to pass comment on him game by game though right? 

I’ll give you a couple may be going a tad over the top. He has though so far, in the time he has been on the pitch, been largely disappointing. 

Hopefully he manages to improve his levels with a pre-season under his belt. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Just confirming the forum rules - we allowed to pass comment on him game by game though right? 

I’ll give you a couple may be going a tad over the top. He has though so far, in the time he has been on the pitch, been largely disappointing. 

Hopefully he manages to improve his levels with a pre-season under his belt. 

I don’t make the “forum rules”..

The thing here is perspective, isn’t it?

At the start of the season when Vyner had a decent game there were still some on here coming on & saying that he was shit today, they couldn’t contemplate that he was turning the perception of him around.

Cornick certainly hasn’t been great so far in the total of 320 minutes he’s been on the pitch for us over 9 games (equivalent of 3.5 full games) but some are obviously desperate to slag him off, threads like “can anyone think of a reason we shouldn’t substitute him”, or saying that he hasn’t looked like scoring or creating anything when the second goal against Blackpool came a direct result of him & he certainly did at home to Norwich.

He’s not being judged the same as say, Wells (who I like) but has been struggling for a while completely unremarked upon, but I’ve been on here long enough to know that.

Completely agree with your second & third paragraphs, by the way.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 2

A player who’s been a big part of a club having successive higher finishes season on season for the past 7 seasons & one who had a record of almost a goal or assist every 2 games last season is being called the worst player some have ever seen play football. Brilliant. Mid table mediocrity is more fun for content than we thought it’d be!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, Percy Pig said:

It's clear that a large swathe of our fanbase like a scapegoat and seem to get off on slagging our players off at the earliest opportunity. A very weird mindset that I cannot resonate with in the slightest. 

It's also clear that Harry is not up to full fitness be that physical or match (Two very different and very important aspects of a footballers ability to perform)

but what's most clear, and last night confirmed this to me because of the opposition, is that our team has not adapted to Harry and Harry has not yet adapted to us.

Luton are a very different side to us, they make the pitch narrow, their midfielders, wing backs and often their wide centre backs get tight to the player in possession and they move the ball fast with little touches to manoeuvre the ball out of congested areas. Cornick is clearly adept at holding the ball up and often looks to flick the ball with the outside of his boot to a player in his vicinity. We leave larger spaces between players (One of the things I don't like about 4-3-3 but often cited as a strength of the system). little rotations only really happen in our defensive and middle thirds involving Scott and James, since losing Semenyo we don't really have anyone who plays it quickly and moves off the ball like Morris, Adebayo & Campbell did last night.

To slag off a player and create an atmosphere around an individual that will translate to the stadium (It always does) is about the most counterproductive bollocks you could think of. Even if he is terrible, even if the seemingly endless list of extenuating circumstances doesn't "cut it" I can't see what is gained from the absolute shit tonne of inane, unintelligent posts screaming "he's shit" and offering absolutely no opinion, analysis or reasoning. 

Social media is chocker with it already too, it's a disgusting way to welcome a player to our club. Truly shameful stuff.  We should be vocally supporting the bloke and telling him we believe in him. Instead a hoard of unimpressive dweebs would rather be proven right and shout about how terrible the bloke is and how the Manager is an idiot. 

I don't think our fans like a scapegoat at all. I believe what happens is that plenty of individuals see the same thing and have the outlets to point it out. Thus, it looks like a pile-on but lots have come to the same conclusion by using their skills of observation.

And I suppose supporters are a bit concerned because they think things like 'have I got to pay money to watch this bloke run around like my dog for the next three years?' Or 'why did we need a player who's similar to what we have?' Or 'could we have done with a forward player who offers something different, like a physical threat?' Or 'Why did we sign a forward when we needed a midfield player or a defender?' Or 'did we pay money for a bloke who can't seem to control the ball and pass it someone in a shirt of the same colour?'

Of course, posters can restrain themselves and think, 'let's give him a chance. He might not be as bad as he's looks for a variety of reasons.' And they probably should. But most people think, 'I'm not not living in North Korea, I'll give my opinion.' He looks like a scapegoat but it's just lots of supporters seeing the same thing and having the medium to express their opinion.

As you say, it doesn't help HC. What's the solution, Percy? There isn't an obvious one. Life is brutal. So is the Championship: the Luton fans serenaded our players with a sustained and loud chorus of 'you're ****ing s***, you're ****ing s***' last night as they trooped off the pitch. 

Let's hope, as NP claimed when he signed him, 'we can improve him.'

Edited by firstdivision
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, GrahamC said:

So, couple of things;

Great post. You don't score 11 in a season that finished 10 months ago and suddenly lose all talent.