IGNORED

The difference with Pearson - Reaction

marcofisher

6 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It helps that him and MJ know each others` games inside out IMO.

Really keen for Wyscout to update tonight to see how many passes they made, especially between each other

6 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Agreed. And it's no slight on OTC - he's learning the game and would ordinarily be still building up to making the matchday squad. There's no indication that coming in early has dented his confidence, so it's all free beer as far as I'm concerned.

King and James might not be mobile, but they know how to treat the ball, and if you watch them, you see they look around to see what's going to be on before they receive the ball.

Think James anticipates so well, that’s he’s in good positions.  Even when we were struggling open 20, he kept shape, and they didn’t penetrate through the middle.

5 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Mine too, Scott aside. 

Get the feeling he plays through injuries when not 100% fit too, just because he's so important to the side. 

Great attitude. We're lucky to have him and King guiding the young uns. 

Yes, as alluded to earlier.  He’s missed lots of football earlier in his career, that I think he genuinely wants to play to make up for it.

5 hours ago, Shuffle said:

Love to see a points won with James v without him.  One of first names on team sheet for me.

Believe it or not the player with best points gained whilst on the pitch is Nahki Wells.  Jamo is influential though.  Atkinson and Tanner 2nd and 3rd.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Believe it or not the player with best points gained whilst on the pitch is Nahki Wells.  Jamo is influential though.  Atkinson and Tanner 2nd and 3rd.

I do wonder if that is because Nige went through a phase of experimenting with Bell up front as the lone striker, which didn’t really work and thus has not been seen again. 

Edited by marcofisher

1 hour ago, marcofisher said:

I do wonder if that is because Nige went through a phase of experimenting with Bell up front as the lone striker, which didn’t really work and thus has not been seen again. 

As it stands, Bell has:

League

played: 686 mins

goals scored by team in those mins: 5 (Bell 1g / 1a)

goals conceded by the team in those mins: 6

game status points changes in those mins: 0 (neutral = 1.00 points per 90)

All Comps

played: 940 mins

goals scored by team in those mins: 11 (Bell 4g / 2a)

goals conceded by the team in those mins: 10

game status points changes in those mins: +3 (1.29 points per 90) if points were allocated in cup matches

*** I’ll explain game status points if required.

Edit; forgot to add / answer, I think Bell has made a decent contribution overall.  When he played as a CF I felt he changed his game and spent too much time trying to drop short into feet.  He needed to mix it up imho.

Edited by Davefevs