IGNORED

Clist - Wikshires Replacement?

Robbored

Could it be that Wilson has Clist lined up to replace Wilkshire when he goes off on International duty in January?

Clist is the only attacking midfielder that could fill Wilkshires place with Docherty and Burnell both being too defensively minded.

To get Clist back to league fitness he's going to need a few games to get match fit and it will be interesting to see if Clist features on Saturday if Amankwaah's fit again.

I thought Wilkshire was excellant on Saturday and City will definately miss him and Wilson must be considering his options when it comes to replacing him.Clist could be the man..

First of all putting someone in the shop window is not even an issue I would be extremely disappointed in Wilson if he did that. Wilkshire I feel is better than Clist and I was very surpried when saw him i nthe team. Clist I felt before saturday was not capable to get in the city team and would not be able to perform but after saturday I take my hay off and say well done as he was worth man of the match

Could it be that Wilson has Clist lined up to replace Wilkshire when he goes off on International duty in January?

He has been waiting for his chance and from what i hear he took it on Sat, fairplay to the lad he has had a long wait.

I think on that performance he is the soloution.

First of all putting someone in the shop window is not even an issue I would be extremely disappointed in Wilson if he did that.

Clist has been on the transfer list for over a year, and remains so. Maybe Danny will change his mind on the basis of Saturday, but as long as Clist is up for sale, it seems entirely reasonable that Danny should want to advertise him a bit.

Guest Red_Rat

Firstly could i ask when and what is Luke Wilkshire going away for International duty??

Then to be honest i think our midfield on Saturday was the best available with our current squad.Roberts on the right clearly doesn't work although he has similar attributes to Scott Murray.

Archived