IGNORED

The Reason So Low

Red Robin

The reason for the low attendance saturday was not xmas.

Quite simply the reasons are performances and results.

City are stuggleing to make headway in the very ery poor division.

Us season ticket holders go week week out for the Leaugue,however we can choose when the cup games come along.

The decision by me, and many season ticket holders, the backbone of the club.

WAS

It seems not to turn up for the game we decided to vote with our feet about the dismall start to the season by not going to the Barnsley cup game.

Fickle some of you may call us however the season has been poor so far and it does not look like getting any better.

Watch MARK ROBINS haunt us if we by a miracle beat Barnsley and we play SHEFF WEDS in the next round.

Still Xmas is coming let hope and pray for a big xmas present.

:);):wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest Hodges17

looking at the thread on loyalty/part timers started by Robbored, i would like to state that i am not agreeing with that, but if Reds stay at home due to a few poor performances and results, what would have happened if you went on a gas - style slide and almost dropped out of the league?

We still average 7000 even though we are sh|te.

what would have happened if you went on a gas - style slide and almost dropped out of the league?

We still average 7000 even though we are sh|te.

Well on the basis that we have more fans than you, I'd strongly suspect that we'd still get pretty good support if we were in Div 3.

I'd like you to verify that figure of 7,000, you must be rounding up quite a bit!

Guest Hodges17

No it said in the paper our average is around 6900/7000.

Yes you have more fans but i feel that many of them would stay away.

If they flee in their droves because of a few poor results in the top half of div.2, relegation would ensure that only the hard-core support go on matchdays.

This exact situation happened to us; we used to get 9000 plus but now 7000 is the average.

Problem is, City have more hangers-on/glory supporters than Rovers do, so you would have less people going into the gate i feel.

No it said in the paper our average is around 6900/7000.

Yes you have more fans but i feel that many of them would stay away.

If they flee in their droves because of a few poor results in the top half of div.2, relegation would ensure that only the hard-core support go on matchdays.

This exact situation happened to us; we used to get 9000 plus but now 7000 is the average.

Problem is, City have more hangers-on/glory supporters than Rovers do, so you would have less people going into the gate i feel.

Erm... and I think you averaged little more than 4000 in your last season at Eastvile!

Archived