IGNORED

Robins!

Guest ziderhead2003

... and in a late-breaking story, news agencies reveal that the Titanic has sunk ...

Jesus no! Leonardo told me he had a ticket for that. Hope he's alright.

Knowing him, he'd be shagging some bird in the back of a car. What he'll do for a necklace.

By the way, talking of rumours.

Has anybody heard that Barcelona are interested in Beckham.

I'd of thought if he went to Spain, he would choose Real Madrid if they want him of course.

Can't see Fergie letting him go though, he's like a son to him.

I reckon the club would shift more replica kits if they were from a reputable name brand like Nike or Puma.

Talking of replica shirts, what's your feelings on people wearing Premiership shirts to City games. I presume nobody has discussed this before?

By the way, did we ever get any compensation for Liam Ross-un-wor?

i heard it's a nice ground, we should take loads
<br /> i think your talking rubbish. i think it would be good if we all sat together though because we could make loads of noise and have a really good atmospposohere. what do you think?

Guest ziderhead2003

i would of thought that afer 30 odd replys 2 this topic sum sensible person could of gave me a straight answer!

wats wrong with you people???? i no the answer now but god sake. why do people always go off into there own conversations!!

i would of thought that afer 30 odd replys 2 this topic sum sensible person could of gave me a straight answer!

wats wrong with you people???? i no the answer now but god sake. why do people always go off into there own conversations!!

because you r obviously a complete tool mate

because you r obviously a complete tool mate

I'm getting completely confused now. Are you saying that Peter O'Toole, star of Lawrence of Arabia, is going to Rushden? I never knew he was a City fan.

Talking of which. Anyone know any other famous City fans?

I'm getting completely confused now. Are you saying that Peter O'Toole, star of Lawrence of Arabia, is going to Rushden? I never knew he was a City fan.

No, no, NO! You're getting your wires crossed. What I meant to say was Mel Gibson is going to be parading the William Wallace Trophy at half-time at the Bournemouth game on the 28th.

It's an easy mistake to make though. As Peter O'Toole is nearly Scottish. I think.

• Admin
<br /> So Peter O'Toole is Scott Murray? Methinks we should sign him up, though wages and the fact that he's dead might be a problem.

But dying 1,971 years ago hasn't seemed to dampen people's enthusiasm for signing Mark Robins so I say sign him anyway:)

• Admin
BEAT THE BOOKIES!!

Get a fiver on England to win the Rugby world cup!  I want a cut of everyone's winnings.....

I'm not saying it'll be easy but it's my nap of the day..

If you want to place a dual forecast, I would suggest Australia to be the other finalists too. The pundits may have written them off in favour of New Zealand and France but in my mind the Aussies will be very tough to beat on their own soil and even if we do prevail I foresee it being by the smallest of margins!

If you want to place a dual forecast, I would suggest Australia to be the other finalists too. The pundits may have written them off in favour of New Zealand and France but in my mind the Aussies will be very tough to beat on their own soil and even if we do prevail I foresee it being by the smallest of margins!

Absolute rubbish. Australia are #### and I wouldn't be suprised to see them knocked out in the pool stages. Now Uruguay, now there's a team with a serious chance of winning the cup....

<br /> Absolute rubbish. Australia are #### and I wouldn't be suprised to see them knocked out in the pool stages. Now Uruguay, now there's a team with a serious chance of winning the cup....

I am putting my money on an England v New Zealand final with a score of 17-14 to England.

I think it's going to be tight, however, I can see Carling getting a couple of tries for us and Andrew converting both and getting a penalty.

However, you got to presume that Jonah Lomu will get a couple of tries in response, so it'll be tight.

Cue Dave L post : Lomu plays for Whales; whose the best ever Welsh player to play for City? :)

he scored it against a lesser side than liam rosenior was second half man of the match last season calm down. I could have scored at least one against a side that's collected 5 points in 20 league games. Especially playing for a team with an average attendance of 20,000

I AM REPLYING TO DaveL

So Peter O'Toole is Scott Murray? Methinks we should sign him up, though wages and the fact that he's dead might be a problem.
I think the fact that he is dead might come as a shock to him as he is currently in Spain filming "My Scorpion Soul".

Perhaps your construing him with Richard Wagner? Robert Wagner?

Edit: why does that <>br thingy keep coming up in the quotes?

he scored it against a lesser side than liam rosenior was second half man of the match last season calm down.

Only a matter of a few weeks ago, cast your mind back...Wycombe Wanderers (worst team in our division then AND now) How many goals did we score against them then? OK Carlisle may be worse, no you are right we are setting the division alight :)

I could have scored at least one against a side that's collected 5 points in 20 league games.

Was Danny aware of your availability for the Wycombe game?

Especially playing for a team with an average attendance of 20,000.

...and your point being?

I said it before and I'll reiterate.. Robins is a GOALSCORER...we need GOALS. Too late now, a missed opportunity.

Maybe if we'd brought Robins then he might get us up and we might be in the 3rd round of the cup. Maybe not.

Maybe if we'd kept Steve Torpey then we'd be flying high in the Premiership now. Maybe not.

I AM REPLYING TO DaveL

I think the fact that he is dead might come as a shock to him as he is currently in Spain filming "My Scorpion Soul".

Perhaps your construing him with Richard Wagner? Robert Wagner?

Edit: why does that <>br thingy keep coming up in the quotes?

Perhaps it's "A man called Hoss" you are thinking of, Richard Harris passed away recently.

Not to be confused with the affable oaf from Bonanza.

Robert Wagner, last i saw, was fit and well, though far more jowly than in his prime.

Archived