IGNORED

Top away reception & hospitality. Thanks guys.

IpswichTownPeace

• Admin
1 hour ago, IpswichTownPeace said:

Ipswich fan here in peace.

Just wanted to say a thank you for last night, the hospitality in the away end was the best I've ever received from an away team. All you south west folk were lovely, stewards were extremely helpful for my disabled friend and I thought your little fanzone with the live music etc was top notch.

I must admit, I didn't realise how big the ground was. Wouldn't look out of place in the PL that.

Thanks again (for both the hospitality, and the points 😉) and good luck for the rest of the season. Decent side that I hope to see up there.

Great to read positive feedback

I'm sure @JerrySLO can feed back to the relevant stewards too

1 hour ago, IpswichTownPeace said:

Just wanted to say a thank you for last night, the hospitality in the away end was the best I've ever received from an away team. All you south west folk were lovely, stewards were extremely helpful for my disabled friend and I thought your little fanzone with the live music etc was top notch.

I must admit, I didn't realise how big the ground was. Wouldn't look out of place in the PL that.

Thanks again (for both the hospitality, and the points 😉) and good luck for the rest of the season. Decent side that I hope to see up there.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it (bites tongue!).

That was some following for a Wednesday night that far from home. Hope you got back without too many motorway closures! 

3 hours ago, IpswichTownPeace said:

You couldn't leave your #3 (Davis?) behind could you? 

8 hours ago, IpswichTownPeace said:

Our Stadium would fit perfectly into the Prem   ..    ..............Our team, unfortunately?.............Not so much?     😝  

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

You couldn't leave your #3 (Davis?) behind could you? 

I just read a little stat about him. 16 consecutive games where his rating has been 7.1+ - crazy. Shame he nearly gifted you the goal, rarely falls asleep like that. 

Must admit I did need new boxers after seeing that one roll slowly across the line.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IpswichTownPeace said:

I just read a little stat about him. 16 consecutive games where his rating has been 7.1+ - crazy. Shame he nearly gifted you the goal, rarely falls asleep like that. 

Must admit I did need new boxers after seeing that one roll slowly across the line.

Centimetres away from crossing the line. C'mon, admit it, which one of you lot coated it with iron filings and who was holding a magnet?  🤣