IGNORED

Peacock!

Dave L

I saw a peacock today. It was showing off its tail feathers and going 'oooh .. look at all my decorations, aren't I the fancy one'. It was chasing a peahen around but couldn't catch her. I think the peacock was a bit fed up though, because it hadn't scored for a while.

Guest Dolman Moaner

Are you telling tails again Dave ?

You can only tail if it's a proper Peacock if it has white claws, one grasping a pint, the other holding a Marlboro Light.

I think the peacock was a bit fed up though, because it hadn't scored for a while.

It was probably its constipation that was making it so glum. I think I'm right in saying it hasn't done the business for nearly three months now.

But he'll always be it's owners favourite pet.

I wonder if Joe was hanging around Frank too much at the Halloween Party; certainly lost his number 1 status, but not his model looks.

More back to City. One thing I noticed from trying out (for the one and only time) platinum seating; what a moany git Frank Barlow is. Permanently having a go at the 4th official over anything and everything. I found his behaviour embarassing. I know it's a passionate game and all that; still totally OTT

Pea#### you mean.

How on earth Wilson started him instead of Roberts (or indeed Matthews) baffles me.

He was awful on Saturday - but would Wilson EVER take him off?

Before any starts going about "top goal scorer" just look at the difference Roberts and Miller make up front, rather than any combination with Peacock.

One Team

Pea#### you mean.

How on earth Wilson started him instead of Roberts (or indeed Matthews) baffles me.

He was awful on Saturday - but would Wilson EVER take him off?

Before any starts going about "top goal scorer" just look at the difference Roberts and Miller make up front, rather than any combination with Peacock.

One Team

Roberts had been suffering from flu all week so playing Peacock was probably the right decision.

Archived