IGNORED

Tinnion interview

Henry

38 minutes ago, BigAl&Toby said:

@Davefevs don’t get coming on here talking sense and facts. No one on here wants to hear that bollocks - least of all @Ghost Rider

Get back on your Surface Pro and do some analysis! 😉

FWIW I think Tinnion is lying. The man who scored a beauty in the rain at Anfield to the buffoon who sat alone in the dug out in Swansea.

Says it all. A flawed recruitment process if ever there was one. Up the Lansdowns. They’re doing a great job…..

Literally in June this year, there were posters praising the early recruitment and getting deals through the door, last year the deal for Naismith in particular was seen as a coup. The way he and Pearson were revamping the squad in tandem was noted on more than one occasion. Now, in the space of two weeks the man has become the devil incarnate, the snake in the grass, the epitome of the Lansdown regime.

I think we are witnessing Social Media at its worst right here, I refuse to believe the bloke has changed and I for one will not be part of the "cancelling" of someone who has always done his best for this club. 

And I don't give a **** if people think that makes some sort of Lansdown Bot or whatever people think is going on here.

• Like 12
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Literally in June this year, there were posters praising the early recruitment and getting deals through the door, last year the deal for Naismith in particular was seen as a coup. The way he and Pearson were revamping the squad in tandem was noted on more than one occasion. Now, in the space of two weeks the man has become the devil incarnate, the snake in the grass, the epitome of the Lansdown regime.

I think we are witnessing Social Media at its worst right here, I refuse to believe the bloke has changed and I for one will not be part of the "cancelling" of someone who has always done his best for this club. 

And I don't give a **** if people think that makes some sort of Lansdown Bot or whatever people think is going on here.

The bots are real. 

You're not one of them though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

This ^^^ 

This vendetta is so weird. 

The clique sheep on this forum aren’t having it. Why do we always have to be so vindictive against one person all of the time, over, what? We’ve got someone who is literally one of our own, and we are destroying him for absolutely nothing, over an average manager who has been with us for 2.5 years. It’s so bizarre.

Not knocking Tinnion but given a choice in a senior football role.

I'd rather go for NP. Him ably aligned with Gould, did a major salvage job. NP was in phase 2 of it post Janaury 2023 and just starting to build despite no CEO as in dedicated CEO to align with post the guy from Palace whose name escapes me.

Tinnion I don't think has the credibility for a Senior Role. He is alright with new signings up go a point but as for promising PL, Championship or foreign market.. does he have what is required to get them over the line.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Read the interview and please excuse me as I haven't read this thread so I may be repeating what others have noted.

Sounds like no money in January and if LM wants to recruit then it will be sell first, dissapointing.

3 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

This ^^^ 

This vendetta is so weird. 

The clique sheep on this forum aren’t having it. Why do we always have to be so vindictive against one person all of the time, over, what? We’ve got someone who is literally one of our own, and we are destroying him for absolutely nothing, over an average manager who has been with us for 2.5 years. It’s so bizarre.

The vendettas (plural) are weird, agreed.  They have worked both ways though.  There has been denigration of Nige and Rennie too just like there has of SL, JL and Tins.

Bizzare isn’t it? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghost Rider said:

Brian Tinnion in Guernsey this week (meeting with Alex's family *), said: “During the period of us watching Alex and him training and playing with us he has demonstrated some excellent attributes and potential to further develop in the years ahead.

“Most importantly, he has the personality and mindset to fit in at Bristol City to continue to work hard and continue his development." - No credit here Tinnion, nothing to do with you at all. 

You seem to have a problem with your cut and paste, and strangely you then added some additional text and cut out Tinnion's job title. 

This is the correct text

Bristol City Academy Manager Gary Probert, who met Alex and his family along with City Loans Manager Brian Tinnion in Guernsey this week, said: “During the period of us watching Alex and him training and playing with us he has demonstrated some excellent attributes and potential to further develop in the years ahead.

“Most importantly, he has the personality and mindset to fit in at Bristol City to continue to work hard and continue his development.

The quote is from Probert, not Tinnion. 

No wonder you are confused if you are rearranging  the text of Bristol City's official web site releases 

• Like 6

But once we spoke to him, it was really interesting to find out what had happened in that time. He had lost the good players that he had developed, and then the players were brought in for him and he was a little bit detached from the recruitment process. So then, when he lost his job, because the players weren’t as good as the one he lost, he really focused on that part of the problem that had happened.

I know we’ve done the NP thing to death, but it does grate a bit seeing this allowance for Manning’s failure at MK Dons being very satisfactory squared away as above, yet they couldn’t say the same about NP, such as, well his hands were tied and then he lost one of his best players in Scott and then finally there were 12 out injured”!

No we thought we’d sack him anyway!

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 4
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

Literally what I’ve pasted you weasel. I was talking about Tinnion, the the rest is irrelevant. 

Excuse me? Weasel? 

You purposely added text, and cut off text, to make the quote appear to come from Tinnion. You misquoted. Own your behaviour. 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

4 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Totally agree about Dickie, but Tinnion taking the credit ? The story at the time iirc was that Sykes informed the club that Dickie wanted to leave QPR. Nothing to do with Tinnion, or scouting. Just pure luck / opportunity.

That’s what I heard. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ghost Rider said:

The quote is literally the same. Its was irrelevant if Probert was there too. 

Sorry, but no it is not the same. You have sought to mislead. It is not "literally" the same, if cutting out key elements of the official website release changes the person to whom a quote is attributed to. You have then added text to the quote. You may need to look up what literally the same means. It is similar and doctored. It is very relevant that Probert was there, because he was the person speaking. In the context of the quoted words, it is irrelevant that Tinnion was there. Tinnion was not speaking. 

Why did you simply not take the words, as published? Why did you feel the need to doctor the article? 

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

Yes. I get that. That’s not the point I was making. The point was Brian was there. It doesn’t matter whose ******* quote it was. 

I don’t think anyone knows what point you’re making anymore because you keep changing your mind on what you’re arguing about.

I’m here all night, but please don’t miss your flight on my account. 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Yes. I get that. That’s not the point I was making. The point was Brian was there. It doesn’t matter whose ******* quote it was. 

Yes it does matter whose quote it was. You sought to mislead. If all you wanted to express was that Tinnion was with Probert, there was no need to doctor the official release, you simply had to use the exact text , it is clear that Tinnion was there. The issue is, that you changed a document to mislead.

Alternatively, you could have left the quoted words out and just posted

"Bristol City Academy Manager Gary Probert, who met Alex and his family along with City Loans Manager Brian Tinnion in Guernsey this week"

If your stated intention was to demonstrate that Tinnion was there. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I don’t even get why people are calling him a snake? A snake? For what? 

It's common knowledge. Your feigned ignorance fools no-one.

After we lost a Third Division play-off final to Brighton 20 years ago, he went to the owner and grassed on Danny Wilson.

As a reward for being teacher's pet, he was given Wilson's job. He's continued to tell the owner what he wants to hear ever since, including that Pearson wasn't training the players properly and he wasn't fit for work. 

Tonight, Brighton are playing in Europe, beating Ajax in Amsterdam as we speak, while we prepare to play Queens Park Rangers for the millionth time.

You are defending 20 years of failure.

Do you feel prowed?

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

“We won’t want him in it too much, but when it gets down to two or three players, ‘this is what we think, these are the players we’ve identified, come and have a look’. That will be the same process for him.”

So, actually LM has only a choice of the 3 already chosen for him, not all potential signings then. 

• Hmmm 1

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Good article, and I wouldn’t expect anything less from Piercy. However, I find it hard - nigh on impossible - to believe a word Tinnion says in general, so I’m certainly in the camp of Pearson would have wanted a Scott replacement.

What it does do is crystallise expectation. They’re not spending money in January so Manning has to do better than Pearson with the squad Pearson had. If he doesn’t, as someone almost once says “It’ll be judged on Tinnion”

And if he does, ‘judged on Tinnion’ too? 

6 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

It's common knowledge. Your feigned ignorance fools no-one.

After losing the play-off final to Brighton 20 years ago, he went to the owner and grassed on Danny Wilson.

As a reward for being teacher's pet, he was given Wilson's job. He's continued to tell the owner what he wants to hear ever since, including that Pearson wasn't training the players properly and he wasn't fit for work. 

Tonight, Brighton are playing in Europe, beating Ajax in Amsterdam as we speak, while we prepare to play Queens Park Rangers for the millionth time.

You are defending 20 years of failure.

Do you feel prowed?

I genuinely don’t know this. Grassed on Wilson for what?

I assume you don’t mean losing the play offs as.. that was on the tele and the owner was probably watching. 

What had Wilson done to be grassed on? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/gallery/gallery-on-the-grass-ahead-of-qpr/

Fourth last photo, weird as

Looks like we still have ourselves a manager as well as a head coach

Honestly, I’m finding it all a bit strange.  First day of training, okay, maybe I can kinda get it. But to be there on the Second day too….Weird. 

Why? Is he going to critique their sessions?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Yeah, you’re right. I’m actually wrong to be fair. 

But just think to yourself, if you were as clued up in the arrogant way you come across, the way you speak to people and your condescending tone, you’d be working in football. You haven’t and you aren’t. Just have a think why, and maybe adjust your ego a bit.  

Oh, I won’t miss my flight on your account. Again, contrary to what you think, the world doesn’t revolve around you spreadsheet 😂

Mark Kelly has you sussed out. 

Is everything okay mate?

• Haha 5

But just think to yourself, if you were as clued up in the arrogant you make out, the way you speak to people and your condescending tone, you’d be working in football. You haven’t and you aren’t. Just have a think why, and maybe adjust your ego a bit.  

Oh, I won’t miss my flight on your account. Again, contrary to what you think, the world doesn’t revolve around you spreadsheet 😂

FWIW I have no aspirations to work in professional football.  I gave up that hope when I was 11/12 when I realised I wasn’t gonna be a footballer.  I like my career choice.  It’s served me and my family and it’s needs very well thank you very much.

I’m not sure Mark Kelly knows anywhere near enough about me to have “sussed me out”…or whether he’s really that bothered about me tbh.

Would you prefer to take this to DM, because I’m not convinced everyone wants to read this?  I’ll let you decide.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

But just think to yourself, if you were as clued up in the arrogant way you come across, the way you speak to people and your condescending tone, you’d be working in football. You haven’t and you aren’t. Just have a think why, and maybe adjust your ego a bit.  

Who the **** is Mark Kelly? What position does he play?

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Great post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I don't know who you are, to be honest I could care less, but coming onto this board and using what seems like the majority of your first 500 posts trying to belittle one of the boards most popular and trusted posters is a strange way to introduce yourself. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spreadsheet Boy said:

The vendettas (plural) are weird, agreed.  They have worked both ways though.  There has been denigration of Nige and Rennie too just like there has of SL, JL and Tins.

Bizzare isn’t it? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Are you talking about within the club or on social media?

If it's the latter then I might just add that although that is obviously the case, the massive majority have decided that the denigration of SL /JL /BT ( and throw in any chance whatsoever to add LJ/MA) is hugely one sided probably at about 90% on here. There is a generally accepted narrative that anyone in the club hierarchy is wrong/incompetent and destroying the club. Meanwhile NP , Rennie, Fleming and Euell are everything that has been good about the club, wholly responsible for anything positive.  I feel sorry for Gould in this respect.

Some of the most vocal posters and the most regular posters pinned their colours to the NP mast and will not ever accept that maybe they were to polarised.

As I've said. If Manning succeeds it's because of NP and if he fails it because he wasn't NP.

Meanwhile- three pages on "let's name a stand after NP" and hundreds on how NP was the only man, the saviour.

Never in the field of football history has so much credit been given to one man by so many but who achieved only a bit.

Edited by Marina's Rolls Royce
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

It's just a photo of Tinnion on his own. At the training ground presumably watching some of the session. No one else in the picture. 

Ah right, not the 4th from the last picture on my screen, maybe it's a resolution thing? Anyway, I suppose if Tinns was talking with Manning or the players it would be a sign of his interference? 

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Ah right, not the 4th from the last picture on my screen, maybe it's a resolution thing? Anyway, I suppose if Tinns was talking with Manning or the players it would be a sign of his interference? 

Ban him I say, lock him in his office until they’ve all gone home!! 

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Well that will depend on Liam's results. Interference when losing and credit seeking when winning.

Sadly there are no winners in this character assassination of Brian Tinnion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Honestly, I’m finding it all a bit strange.  First day of training, okay, maybe I can kinda get it. But to be there on the Second day too….Weird. 

Why? Is he going to critique their sessions?

Checking that we’ve actually got a “front foot, high press, on the grass” coach?

Reckon this is going to happen every day?

50 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

If it's the latter then I might just add that although that is obviously the case, the massive majority have decided that the denigration of SL /JL /BT ( and throw in any chance whatsoever to add LJ/MA) is hugely one sided probably at about 90% on here. There is a generally accepted narrative that anyone in the club hierarchy is wrong/incompetent and destroying the club. Meanwhile NP , Rennie, Fleming and Euell are everything that has been good about the club, wholly responsible for anything positive.  I feel sorry for Gould in this respect.

Some of the most vocal posters and the most regular posters pinned their colours to the NP mast and will not ever accept that maybe they were to polarised.

As I've said. If Manning succeeds it's because of NP and if he fails it because he wasn't NP.

Meanwhile- three pages on "let's name a stand after NP" and hundreds on how NP was the only man, the saviour.

Never in the field of football history has so much credit been given to one man by so many but who achieved only a bit.

Mainly talking about on here, but as you brought it up, club too in some respects - both sides too!

Re your percentages I think they discount those with nuanced views or those who aren’t one versus the other, e.g. I’m a big fan of Nige, but I also don’t think Tins is the spawn of satan, so I don’t think you can position percentages as simplistically as you do.  I am Spreadsheet Boy after all!!!  Gould has had countless mentions, I don’t think I’ve heard anything other than positivity in his regard.

It’s a bit like a poll with yes and no as the only options.  We know where that can lead outside of football.

I think your third and fourth paragraphs continue on from your second, and are not the huge minority at all, more just the extremes of the bell-curve of posters, and the same can be said on the other side too.

I think there currently appears to be need to exaggerate what others have posted or put scenarios together to make a point, undermine opinion, when all OTIBers are doing us exercising their view….and actually 90% (I made that up - I removed by Spreadsheet Boy cape!) is on the grey inside of the black and white debate.  And that happens both ways.

I’d rather people just debate the points being made, that’s what this place is for.

8 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

One thing that worries me is that Manning failed when he had key players sold on his watch, but Nige kept us playing competitively and could say improving 

I would expect MK Don's losing their main 2 players to have more effect on their squad than us losing 1 or 2 of our key players.

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Not knocking Tinnion but given a choice in a senior football role.

I'd rather go for NP. Him ably aligned with Gould, did a major salvage job. NP was in phase 2 of it post Janaury 2023 and just starting to build despite no CEO as in dedicated CEO to align with post the guy from Palace whose name escapes me.

Tinnion I don't think has the credibility for a Senior Role. He is alright with new signings up go a point but as for promising PL, Championship or foreign market.. does he have what is required to get them over the line.

I think some of the nonsense against Tinman is ridiculous and OTT, he has a lot of experience within the club and may well prove to be excellent at TD, everyone has to start somewhere and lack of previous experience does not mean they will be bad at it, otherwise no one would ever get promoted 

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I think some of the nonsense against Tinman is ridiculous and OTT, he has a lot of experience within the club and may well prove to be excellent at TD, everyone has to start somewhere and lack of previous experience does not mean they will be bad at it, otherwise no one would ever get promoted 

Think Tinnion can do it but to a point.

Modern game is increasingly about contacts. It's shit but it is what it is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

When it was Gould, Pearson and Tinnion it worked well with clearly defined roles. 

Since Gould left and then Alexander, Tinnion was able to grab more power. That's when things changed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I’ve said this a million times, people are focusing too much on people’s anger about the sacking of NP being down to his loss as a “saviour”!  For me and I think for many, it is actually the nature of the sacking, the way he was treated at the end, the inadequate excuses for his sacking, the interviews of SL who was devoid of any praise for him and the obvious struggle for NP at the end trying to juggle ill health, player injuries, uncertainty about his future and being the only member of the upper management communicating with the fans. 

Do I think NP would have succeeded, well I really can’t say and nor can anyone else and we’ll never know, will we. The same with Manning and I have nothing but good wishes for him. 

And I don’t think any of us will know just how much credit we should or shouldn’t give to Nige for what he’s done for the club, but even JL admitted the club is in a better place now than it was before Nige came. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

With the void left by not having a CEO, Tinnion was able to take on more power.

He decided he was able to influence team selection for example.

Is this fact now? I thought it was just conjecture based on people's interpretation of Pearson's interview, but fine. 

31 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

With the void left by not having a CEO, Tinnion was able to take on more power.

He decided he was able to influence team selection for example.

Tinnion the stalking horse.

Tinnion the power hungry usurper.

He pretended for years he was just a committed member of the club with a hell of a history and suddenly morphed into Dunsford's & Ashton's love child in 6 weeks

All that work he's done was just a front because in reality he's a frothing megalomaniac set free to spread his evil by the psychopathic Lansdowns.

Where's Thatch when you need a good boo?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fammyfan said:

I believe so, it came out that the hierarchy had an issue with the inclusion of Andy King

If the question was "why are actual centre halves not being picked or only good for the bench, instead of playing King?" Then I think that was a fair question. Whether that was Tinnion or someone else in the club we don't know, I admit Tinns does seem the most likely candidate.

As it turned out, he had a reasonable game, apart from the bit where he treated the ball like it was a Shane Warne googly, but I wonder if all this would have come to a head earlier if it had gone tits up. 

We had loads of injuries and we didn’t have any senior defensive options on the bench and with Knight ill, I think there was a reluctance to play him (albeit he ended up coming on after 38 mins).

I suppose there was the option to go with a back four of Roberts, Pring, Dickie and either Sykes or Gardner-Hickman but if Nige felt the best team on the day was to include King, it ultimately should be his decision to make.

I think a lot of it is down to how it’s delivered, there’s nothing wrong with a constructive challenge on the team selection but you’d expect that it was more than that for Nige to mention it in the public domain

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

If the question was "why are actual centre halves not being picked or only good for the bench, instead of playing King?" Then I think that was a fair question. Whether that was Tinnion or someone else in the club we don't know, I admit Tinns does seem the most likely candidate.

As it turned out, he had a reasonable game, apart from the bit where he treated the ball like it was a Shane Warne googly, but I wonder if all this would have come to a head earlier if it had gone tits up. 

We had loads of injuries and we didn’t have any senior defensive options on the bench and with Knight ill, I think there was a reluctance to play him (albeit he ended up coming on after 38 mins).

I suppose there was the option to go with a back four of Roberts, Pring, Dickie and either Sykes or Gardner-Hickman but if Nige felt the best team on the day was to include King, it ultimately should be his decision to make.

I think a lot of it is down to how it’s delivered, there’s nothing wrong with a constructive challenge on the team selection but you’d expect that it was more than that for Nige to mention it in the public domain

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Is this fact now? I thought it was just conjecture based on people's interpretation of Pearson's interview, but fine. 

I guess at the end of the day if true, he only tried to influence, he didn’t succeed because Nige picked King.  I’ve heard all sorts, some I think sounds more likely than the other.  To sit completely on the fence, Nige has asked Rennie what team he’d pick in the last, so not unreasonable to seek Tins view.  There is obviously a difference between seeking a view and being given it!

44 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Is Manning reporting directly to Tinnion or to JL? 

We don’t know, but I suspect whichever way it is, there’ll be a dotted line into the other.

11 minutes ago, Fammyfan said:

That was his rationale, there was going to be a lot of change introduced, why not add a wise-old head into the back line.  You might argue a James / King double-pivot might not have the kegs either.

8 minutes ago, Spreadsheet Boy said:

You might argue a James / King double-pivot might not have the kegs either.

Pretty sure if I was going to expect anyone to have the kegs it would be Kingy tbf. 

Although surprised that Nige would let them drink on a match day. 

14 minutes ago, Spreadsheet Boy said:

I guess at the end of the day if true, he only tried to influence, he didn’t succeed because Nige picked King.  I’ve heard all sorts, some I think sounds more likely than the other.  To sit completely on the fence, Nige has asked Rennie what team he’d pick in the last, so not unreasonable to seek Tins view.  There is obviously a difference between seeking a view and being given it!

We don’t know, but I suspect whichever way it is, there’ll be a dotted line into the other.

That was his rationale, there was going to be a lot of change introduced, why not add a wise-old head into the back line.  You might argue a James / King double-pivot might not have the kegs either.

It was a logical decision, particularly in the circumstances. I think the thought process was also likely thinking of trying to get Sykes further forward too in the RWB role he played that day, it made sense.

Granted we had to change the system but we ended up winning the game, it’s frustrating that the selection was made an issue.

• Robin 1

16 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Totally agree about Dickie, but Tinnion taking the credit ? The story at the time iirc was that Sykes informed the club that Dickie wanted to leave QPR. Nothing to do with Tinnion, or scouting. Just pure luck / opportunity.

Bit like when Cotts signed Wilbraham

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Unlike "Swiss" he has a wealth of football knowledge both playing and coaching, not enough according to some but I am not sure what additional skills they think he needs.

What do you reckon is job description is ?

Genuine question, as I think that might go some ways towards satisfying a number of naysayers that Tinnion is where he is because of his suitability for the role rather than any perception that he's a backstabbing arse licker (just generalising some anti comments on here).

Not that it makes any difference either way of course.

20 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

What do you reckon is job description is ?

Genuine question, as I think that might go some ways towards satisfying a number of naysayers that Tinnion is where he is because of his suitability for the role rather than any perception that he's a backstabbing arse licker (just generalising some anti comments on here).

Not that it makes any difference either way of course.

It's interesting isn't it? I don't think those sort of roles came with a Job Description in the HR sense in the past, I suppose they might now? A Job Profile is more likely i.e. the skills and qualities of someone to take on that position, although I think it would probably be quite sketchy compared to anything you would find outside of sport. 

I wonder if it's worse than Sports Direct where I turned up to train their "HR" dept on their new IT system, only to find two young IT guys who knew nothing about HR and admitted there wasn't a HR department in the Company..... yet. 🤣

That was 2 loooong days of training. :facepalm:

Edited by Port Said Red

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It's interesting isn't it? I don't think those sort of roles came with a Job Description in the HR sense in the past, I suppose they might now? A Job Profile is more likely i.e. the skills and qualities of someone to take on that position, although I think it would probably be quite sketchy compared to anything you would find outside of sport. 

I wonder if it's worse than Sports Direct where I turned up to train their "HR" dept on their new IT system, only to find two young IT guys who knew nothing about HR and admitted there wasn't a HR department in the Company..... yet. 🤣

That was 2 loooong days of training. :facepalm:

Yeah job profile much more relevant than a JD.

2 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Yeah job profile much more relevant than a JD.

Although of course theoretically you can't design a JP without knowing what the JD is, but as I said I don't know if our HR dept goes into that much detail for playing side roles. I mean can you imagine writing the JD and the JP for "a footballer"? Or would you need a separate one for each position? 🤣