IGNORED

Bell For Brown

Port Said Red

Aaron had one of those days when he should pay an entrance fee he watched so much of the game on Saturday. I was hoping he had finally found some consistency this season, as when he concentrates he can be as good as anybody in the squad.

Perhaps he needs (yet another) kick up the "Arsenal" and Mickey Bell should come in now he is fit. It's all about competition after all.

Guest Bigdave60
Mickey bell is way past it now. He was a good player a couple of seasons ago but isnt up to it anymore.

Micky had a stinker in the reserves last week

Guest Dolman Moaner
Aaron had one of those days when he should pay an entrance fee he watched so much of the game on Saturday. I was hoping he had finally found some consistency this season, as when he concentrates he can be as good as anybody in the squad.

Perhaps he needs (yet another) kick up the "Arsenal" and Mickey Bell should come in now he is fit. It's all about competition after all.

I think your talking out of your Arsenal. :Sleep12:

• Admin
AND MATTHEWS HAD A HELL OF A GAME WHATS GOING ON  :Costumed34:

No, Matthews had a shocker but scored a hat-trick. Some would say that's all he has to do and to an extent I would agree but I wouldn't go as far as saying he had a "hell of a game" though.

Which game did you watch on saturday, I thought he had a good game and has injected some pace back into the side. Mickey Bell instead, are you mad ?? are you his Mum  ???

No, as I said I am actually big Aaron Brown fan it's just that he goes through phases when he lacks concentration and Saturday there were signs of that again.

However the consensus of opinion seems to be that we keep playing him, so I will look forward to his blistering display against "rushin 'n' Rantin" on Saturday.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Apart from Coles I think Aaron Brown is our best prospect. I love to see him on the left in a 4-4-2 but apart from the odd games he never lives up to the standards we all know he can perform at, frustraighting that!

What also worrys me is that we only seem to have two players that can, In Dannys eyes, play left Midfield (Assuming Tinns stays in centre mid). Brown and Bell wouldn't get into most teams pusing promotion, but as it is we seem to be having to choose the lesser of two evils.

Surely there's someone in the Academy that has the ability to at least cover left midfield, that has pace and can cross? All we seem to produce are defenders and failed attackers.

But if it is a straight choice between Bell and Brown, gotta be Brown everytime

But if it is a straight choice between Bell and Brown, gotta be Brown everytime

Did someone mention Darren Hawkins as a potential replacement on the left on an earlier post?

Like you Willsbridge I feel Aaron could produce more, I think we would get it if he didn't seem so damn sure of his place every week.

Keep Aaron Brown. I am not saying Bell is bad, he will be remembered for a long time and would still be happy if he would have a nother pop at first team football but Aaron is a very special young talent who you are picking on all the time. i think he had a good game on saturday. Keep Brown but I would welcome Bell back because he is in my top 5 faverites

Archived