IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, Supersonic Robin said:

Like many young players, he has good days and bad days. I find him incredibly frustrating at times too, but the level of criticism he gets is almost laughable. He's certanly not our worst player.

Nah, more bad and average days than good, rarely makes the right decision when it matters. He’s benefitted from some very good collective performances of late that have masked his own performances, get a game like tonight where everyone is slight below par and you can see he’s not at this level. Hopefully Manning can improve him, but I think L1 might just be his level

Just now, Supersonic Robin said:

Yes. People just magically forget about it after a bad 45 minutes. Our fans seem to do exactly the same with Conway too, he "needs replacing" if he goes a half of football without scoring.

Nah I'm not the same with Conway, I'm a fan. Mehmeti just holds onto it way too long and does nothing with it. Waste of a shirt. Would love a signing to replace him tomorrow 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

No agenda at all. I’d like him to do well, because if he does well it’ll be like playing with eleven players. 

But it’s factually correct to say that in almost every single game he’s played, he’s been absolute dog shit. It gives me no pleasure at all in saying so, but we’ve got to the point where I just chuckle every time he gives the ball away. 

Heat of the moment and all that……but if you wanted a description to define what’s ‘opinion’ as opposed to ‘fact’ then you couldn’t do much better than ‘dog shit’.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

It saddens me but Sam bell seems to be a shadow of the player he was

He always looks scared stiff to me.

Shows very little quality, also plays with his head down more than up.

Personally I don’t think he’s good enough for this league. 

2 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Commentator keeps mentioning Eccles. Eccles has been off the pitch the last 15 minutes!

Commentator can't have his cake and eat it.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Heat of the moment and all that……but if you wanted a description to define what’s ‘opinion’ as opposed to ‘fact’ then you couldn’t do much better than ‘dog shit’.

Yeh. Was kinda tongue in cheek for that exact reason… however anyone who’s watched him would struggle to disagree!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Great little player, good feet. The sort of player we could do with in our current 2 behind the striker formation

If we bought him ( which we won’t ) he would be injured before he kicked a ball with our luck

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

No agenda at all. I’d like him to do well, because if he does well it’ll be like playing with eleven players. 

But it’s factually correct to say that in almost every single game he’s played, he’s been absolute dog shit. It gives me no pleasure at all in saying so, but we’ve got to the point where I just chuckle every time he gives the ball away. 

He's had some very poor games, everyone will agree with that. He needs to somehow get coached into sorting out when to release the ball etc as he is frustrating. He may never make it at this level, but other teams were also willing to take a punt on him because he was exciting in the league below.

But you said he was the worst you have EVER seen. 

That is complete bullsh1t and you know it.