IGNORED

Middlesbrough away match thread

Jerseybean

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Well said

Sam Bell or

<Insert Name Here> <Choose any of the various expensive , overpaid , disinterested , waste of money signings , with no interest in Bristol City , since we’ve been back in Championship)

*cough* *cough* (Nahki Wells) *cough* *cough*

• Facepalm 2

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Well said

Sam Bell or

<Insert Name Here> <Choose any of the various expensive , overpaid , disinterested , waste of money signings , with no interest in Bristol City , since we’ve been back in Championship)

Give me the likes of Sam Bell who will run through brick walls for the club over players that were playing hiding seek at the training ground! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Cornick was winning the ball up top and playing out well from the back.

I really like Cornick. 

I think that miss on his debut has stuck in people's mind. 

Cornick presses extremely well. He will get back and defend and he has a directness to his play where he wants to get the ball forward. He is also a nuisance to play against. He does the dark arts well.

Not seen many mentions of the ball he played for Bells chance but that was incredible quality. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, 22A said:

To quote Matt Nation in "My favourite year" A City away win was never complete unless it coincided with a Rovers home defeat.

Meanwhile, Saints, City's next opponents, are losing 2-0 at home to Huddersfield.

2-2 now let's hope we don't do the same.

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Why? Goalkeepers allowed to make saves.

Anything Max does is World Class and prime *insert legendary goalkeeper* and any mistakes he makes he has no culpability for according to his fan club on here.

All that said, he's had a solid game today with only 1 real heart in mouth moment (so far)

Gone to this stupid back 3 again, inviting tons of pressure. Need a proper outlet otherwise it's going to keep coming back at us.

Going to be tough to hold on for 35 minutes - we look good with the back 4, why does he keep reverting to this? seen with these players it just doesn't work.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1