IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

4 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

fingers crossed ours all update fairly soon as few of us need to transfer tickets and nothing showing up in the wallet yet!

Email from City with digital season tickets tomorrow 

Edited by eardun

On 12/08/2024 at 14:43, Sleepy1968 said:

👍 Let's hope so. As long as someone else is in the same situation, I feel okay about it 😉.

I just added a digital ticket for tomorrow's game without issue. So presumably it will ne the same sort of thing via email, if it hasn't done it on its own at some point.

If worst comes to worst, we might have to try to use the barcode to gain entry.

My ST email has arrived today to download so hopefully yours has too.

• Thanks 1

For info, any iPhone users see a blank match 1st Aug, just go into pass details, switch off auto updates, switch back on and Millwall appears.

I didn’t wait for email.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

For info, any iPhone users see a blank match 1st Aug, just go into pass details, switch off auto updates, switch back on and Millwall appears.

I didn’t wait for email.

Where as I read the email , didn't know how to refresh so clicked on download and now I have 2 copies showing. 

Not sure I will want to see many games twice.

• Haha 1

Lest anyone else is in the same position I've not received an email as yet - and despite switching on and off the auto updates the pass on my iPhone still has no matches loaded and a now out of date seat number.

Ok. I need some help here! I have my new season passed with the first game missing as I have transferred both mine to my brother. All fine n dandy so far. 

My season tickets are in my wallet but they are in a bit that says ‘expired’ despite the right KO and game etc. 

Hiw do I move them to “current” in my iPhone. 

Any help appreciated!

1 hour ago, Red Exile said:

Lest anyone else is in the same position I've not received an email as yet - and despite switching on and off the auto updates the pass on my iPhone still has no matches loaded and a now out of date seat number.

Me too.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just received my email with a link to my new electronic membership card

Yes me too. With my daughter's membership I bought the two free tickets for the Coventry game on 24th but I don't have the option to add a ticket to the Wallet, that is blanked out for now. Any ideas... or is this going to come through closer to the game? 

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Redminster said:

Yes me too. With my daughter's membership I bought the two free tickets for the Coventry game on 24th but I don't have the option to add a ticket to the Wallet, that is blanked out for now. Any ideas... or is this going to come through closer to the game? 

In the past these tend to come active about the Wednesday before the game, won't be until it's the next home game

• Like 1

Is there a way to refresh the ticket in Andriod, I am still seeing last seasons details as I have moved seats. Match still showing blank and 1st August

5 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

Is there a way to refresh the ticket in Andriod, I am still seeing last seasons details as I have moved seats. Match still showing blank and 1st August

Have you downloaded the season ticket from the email you received yesterday? I would expect you need to do that as you have moved seats. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pie Eater said:

I had the same issue with my iPhone. Couldn't get the old pass with the old seat number to refresh. Turned out what I needed to do was add the new season pass using the link in the email, as if I'd never had a pass previously. All worked immediately. Last season's now only appears if I look at expired passes.

22 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Ok. I need some help here! I have my new season passed with the first game missing as I have transferred both mine to my brother. All fine n dandy so far. 

My season tickets are in my wallet but they are in a bit that says ‘expired’ despite the right KO and game etc. 

Hiw do I move them to “current” in my iPhone. 

Any help appreciated!

Mine was like that for a few hours, then seemed to right itself. If it’s still the same try switching ‘hide expired passes’ (in settings) off and on. Same for the ‘automatic updates’ (top right of the pass) . And the phone off and on. See if that does it!

• Like 1

And as if by magic I have just received the email. All updated , email had a link to add to wallet.

Sorted thanks for the replies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Mine was like that for a few hours, then seemed to right itself. If it’s still the same try switching ‘hide expired passes’ (in settings) off and on. Same for the ‘automatic updates’ (top right of the pass) . And the phone off and on. See if that does it!

Yes mine corrected itself too! Thanks for letting me know. 

• Robin 1

On 14/08/2024 at 17:59, DSTAF said:

Pretty damn good I'd say. Is that higher than this point last year?

Yes I believe it’s about 1000 more than this stage last year with half season to go at Xmas we could hit 15000 👍

56 minutes ago, BCFC1959 said:

I thought that those who held a Season Card would be issued with a new card this season - still waiting for mine and my Gransons

Not as far as I know, last seasons just being renewed/updated.

13 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Not as far as I know, last seasons just being renewed/updated.

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

You use the same cards as last season. 

Thanks - Both me and my grandson moved age category this season so hope that doesn't affect anything

Thought this may be of interest for anybody forwarding tickets.

I did this in week for Coventry and whilst the ticket changed owner they never got the email.

Went in 2 days later and tried to do it again and that was when I noticed on the final screen where I used to just scroll down and click “send ticket” (or whatever it says) there is now a new box alongside the new owners name with a drop down field.

When you select the only option in the choices and only then is when it then shows the email addy the ticket will be sent too (which presumably you could change if needed so good idea I guess).

The issue is though that you can still unwittingly forward ticket without adding the email cos the final button is active and not greyed out.

Just FYI as it could explain if your forwarded tickets don’t arrive with new owner !!

• Thanks 1

• Admin
15 hours ago, BCFC1959 said:

I thought that those who held a Season Card would be issued with a new card this season - still waiting for mine and my Gransons

Only new cards if moving to a new seat 

1 hour ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Just had a new card in the post and I'm not changing seat !

Club just advised me that as I moved age category they issued a new cards for me and my grandson- which have not turned up. So have issued e-tickets for next 2 home games. However,  if/when card arrives I am unable to use it until the Oxford game and was told that I would be unable to claim any concessions for food or drink. Why couldn't the club email to advise that new cards were issued last week - at least individuals would have been aware - if I hadn't contacted the club this morning I would never have known

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Only new cards if moving to a new seat 

We have done some switch arounds with our seats, none of us are in the same seat number as last year, game is tomorrow and no new cards have arrived. 

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Wilksi said:

We have done some switch arounds with our seats, none of us are in the same seat number as last year, game is tomorrow and no new cards have arrived. 

I'd advise getting there in enough time for any problems

Seems to be a very inconsistent roll out of replacement / new cards etc

• Like 1

We changed seats for this season so we had to have new physical season cards . The club have said they are in the post but they haven't arrived yet. We are getting worried 😟.  If they don't arrive tomorrow morning,  then we will have to go to the office and get a replacement. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I'd advise getting there in enough time for any problems

Seems to be a very inconsistent roll out of replacement / new cards etc

Called the club, they emailed out printable tickets now.

43 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

We changed seats for this season so we had to have new physical season cards . The club have said they are in the post but they haven't arrived yet. We are getting worried 😟.  If they don't arrive tomorrow morning,  then we will have to go to the office and get a replacement. 

Call the club, or get there early tomorrow and they will provide printable tickets. that's what I just did.

5 minutes ago, Wilksi said:

Called the club, they emailed out printable tickets now.

Call the club, or get there early tomorrow and they will provide printable tickets. that's what I just did.

We always get there early so we will do that. Thanks 👍 

Evening, 

just gone to my wallet to see if tomorrows game had been updated and they haven’t? Anyone else have the same problem? 

actually just noticed it hasn’t updated from last season as we have moved seats anyone know what I can do? 

Edited by Gratz260689
Adding

1 hour ago, Gratz260689 said:

Evening, 

just gone to my wallet to see if tomorrows game had been updated and they haven’t? Anyone else have the same problem? 

actually just noticed it hasn’t updated from last season as we have moved seats anyone know what I can do? 

Have you had the email to download to your wallet? 

1 hour ago, Gratz260689 said:

Evening, 

If you’ve renewed (and if not, that’s the problem!) you should have had an email that sets it all out fairly well. 

6 hours ago, The Happy Farmer said:

My season ticket  came in the post on Friday  of this week i paid for it in march talk about just in time 

When did you feel that you needed to receive a ticket that wasn't needed until today.?

Absolute chaos this afternoon. Many phone tickets and card tickets not working. 

Thank f I got to the club much earlier than usual as I had to wait in a queue of about 150 people having the same problem as me.

As I got near the counter, my ticket, which I had clicked for from the email link on Tuesday, miraculously updated. 

Got to my seat exactly at kick-off. If I was one of the dozens queueing behind me, I'd have been annoyed to miss Mehmeti's goal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Absolute chaos this afternoon. Many phone tickets and card tickets not working. 

Thank f I got to the club much earlier than usual as I had to wait in a queue of about 150 people having the same problem as me.

As I got near the counter, my ticket, which I had clicked for from the email link on Tuesday, miraculously updated. 

Got to my seat exactly at kick-off. If I was one of the dozens queueing behind me, I'd have been annoyed to miss Mehmeti's goal. 

Any idea what the cause was? Do you think people hadn’t updated their phone wallets before the match? Must admit I didn’t notice the problems and in fact my phone turned the turnstile green instantly (more quickly than last season).

3 hours ago, eardun said:

Any idea what the cause was? Do you think people hadn’t updated their phone wallets before the match? Must admit I didn’t notice the problems and in fact my phone turned the turnstile green instantly (more quickly than last season).

I was in a vast queue at the ticket iffice, but luckily just before I got to the window the Google wallet on my phone suddenly updated. 

Technical glitches happen and I understand them, but it would help if the club, having sold the SCs in April, didn't always wait until the last sodding minute before sending out the new links. 

I missed both Mehmeti AND Armstrongs goals waiting in the ticket office queue as my dads physical season card hadn’t updated, despite getting an email from the club mid week to say the old card was fine- seemed to be a few others with the same issue too. Stewards had no interest letting us in and solving the problem afterwards- I do get why, but still very irritating when I could easily prove that we’d renewed. 

They printed off tickets for this week and next and said a new card would be going out in the post. Not sure why that’s necessary. 

5 minutes ago, Harvey86 said:

I missed both Mehmeti AND Armstrongs goals waiting in the ticket office queue as my dads physical season card hadn’t updated, despite getting an email from the club mid week to say the old card was fine- seemed to be a few others with the same issue too. Stewards had no interest letting us in and solving the problem afterwards- I do get why, but still very irritating when I could easily prove that we’d renewed. 

They printed off tickets for this week and next and said a new card would be going out in the post. Not sure why that’s necessary. 

That's so poor. I'd want a refund for yesterday's game. 

• Like 1