IGNORED

Where do you live

Lived in gloucester most of my life,my dad's from knowle and supported city all his life,took me to ag at the age of 6..I'm 58 now! Live in longlevens area of gloucester, know at least 12 other city fans round here,all go to games. Most go to all away games too

• Like 1

Unsure if I qualify as the fan that lives the furthest away. Google maps says it’s 17,554kms from my gate in southern Tasmania to Ashton Gate. An Antarctic fan would beat it but can’t think of too many other places. 

• Like 5

On 25/05/2024 at 23:45, BigTone said:

I live in a small town called Aigre in France. Originally my family came from Penge in London so I was saddled with Palace fans at every turn.  We moved to Nailsea when I was very young and my Dad took me to a game at AG between Palace and City. After the game he asked me what I thought to which I answered
"I liked the team in red".  To this day he hasn't forgiven me.  The fact that my 2nd team is Millwall doesn't rest easy with him either.  He's 99 in August so hopefully will understand my stance by then !!  Somehow, though I doubt it.

When I worked in Beckenham we called it Penge Regis.

• Haha 1

Born in Sarf London but moved to Nailsea in early seventies.  First game was a "derby" at Eastville.  Remember Keith Fear chipped a beauty over their keeper and City won (4-3?).  Since moved a lot - north-east, north-west and Kent but have lived in Spain for seven years and will probably die here - but not just yet!  Love it here though the local cider is very sweet.  Recently on a bus wearing my City T-shirt someone said "F*** the Gas".  I suggested he have sex and travel but not sure he understood.  Bless....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Billio said:

Born in Sarf London but moved to Nailsea in early seventies.  First game was a "derby" at Eastville.  Remember Keith Fear chipped a beauty over their keeper and City won (4-3?).  Since moved a lot - north-east, north-west and Kent but have lived in Spain for seven years and will probably die here - but not just yet!  Love it here though the local cider is very sweet.  Recently on a bus wearing my City T-shirt someone said "**** the Gas".  I suggested he have sex and travel but not sure he understood.  Bless....

That should have been "F*** the Gas"  Sorry for the error.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billio said:

That should have been "**** the Gas"  Sorry for the error.

I´ll try again.  That should have been "F*** the Gas".  That´s the trouble with writing after, er, lunch.