IGNORED

EURO 2024

phantom

4 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Not sure if British TV showed the same replay, but on German TV there was a clear body-check on one of the Danish defenders as the corner came in. Foul wasn’t on Schmeichel. 

Yeah we saw it but still seemed harsh.

Germany already have the same number of shots on target (4) inside 10 minutes than we managed in a whole 90 against Denmark. 

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Yeah we saw it but still seemed harsh.

Germany already have the same number of shots on target (4) inside 10 minutes than we managed in a whole 90 against Denmark. 

Agree - I actually thought the German player just stood his ground and got run into as much as anything else

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Distortia said:

The way Clive Tyldesley has been treated by ITV is a disgrace. Matterface cannot, and never will be able to, lace his boots.

Top commentator and top bloke to boot. Met him when he commentated on the Paulton Rovers v Norwich game years ago. Came into club afterwards and had time for a chat with with loads of people. 

English VAR making a decision about the weather?

If they are worried about lightning, why are the players still out on the pitch?

Edit: They're off now.

Edited by downendcity
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Barry Davies used to bloody irritate me.

Other than the Olympic Hockey Final in 1988.

"where are the Germans and frankly, who cares"!

Looks a bit like Old Trafford!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Super said:

Based on?

He’s a funny one. Showed glimpses of promise last season.

He is the type of player currently that if he went on the win multiple trophies and score hundreds of goals, you wouldn’t be surprised. But if he was to fall off the face of the earth and never be mentioned again, you would be equally not surprised.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

He’s a funny one. Showed glimpses of promise last season.

He is the type of player currently that if he went on the win multiple trophies and score hundreds of goals, you wouldn’t be surprised. But if he was to fall off the face of the earth and never be mentioned again, you would be equally not surprised.

I think some you can tell will be superstars at a young age. I don't see it with him. Just my opinion 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

I think some you can tell will be superstars at a young age. I don't see it with him. Just my opinion 

His performance at Wigan in the cup earlier this year was laughably bad. Missed 3 or 4 sitters.

That said, I do recall a young lad called Harry Kane who was on loan at Millwall miss a couple of sitters at Ashton Gate, and his career turned out OK!

• Like 1