IGNORED

Come on Scotland

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

2 teams needing to win but playing not to lose. Scotland have no threat up front. Both teams way too passive. Shite.

Get that West Oountry, er, I mean West Lothian, lad on.

13 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

This Scotland game is far worse, and why have Scotland got their own thread and England chat gets swallowed up by the Euro thread?

England can have their one thread once Southgate starts picking Cornick and Gardner-Hickman…

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

This Scotland game is far worse, and why have Scotland got their own thread and England chat gets swallowed up by the Euro thread?

I started a "Come on, England" thread 😂

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Quite incredible that Clarke hasn’t made changes . It’s shit or bust now so surely he needs to go two up top and at least try to win it ! Adams on his own has no chance . 

If only Scotland had a striker on the bench who was used to making do with bugger-all service…

Quite surprised the TV feed showed so much of Varga after his injury, including a replay. Really horrible to see him on the floor like that. I thought after the Eriksen situation they had been told to be far more sensitive when there were serious injuries?

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Game stopped , potentially very serious injury to Hungary striker. Hope he’s ok 

Can't say I've ever seen stewards run on the pitch carrying blankets to shield the player getting treatment from view 

• Admin
1 minute ago, MyBrotherErnie said:

Quite surprised the TV feed showed so much of Varga after his injury, including a replay. Really horrible to see him on the floor like that. I thought after the Eriksen situation they had been told to be far more sensitive when there were serious injuries?

Valid point, but not sure they showed anything they shouldn't 

Eriksen collapsing was a different situation completely 

1 minute ago, Slippin cider said:

Having watched it back a few times there doesn’t seem to be any contact on him before he went to ground , very strange. 

Unintentional, but I think it was from the keeper. Just looks really awkward/unlucky as much as anything else:

• Thanks 1

• Admin
Just now, slartibartfast said:

Clarke, what a ****, he's never had an intention of playing Tc !

Perhaps he's not as good as people think? 

He was only called up from the U21s due to injury, he was never top of the list to play 

Just now, MelksRed said:

We should be worried that, despite Scotland needing to win the game, TC is not selected to play....even in their potentially last game... 🤨

Why should we be worried? 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Perhaps he's not as good as people think? 

He was only called up from the U21s due to injury, he was never top of the list to play 

Why should we be worried? 

Or perhaps there are just others ahead of him (in terms of Scotland selection for style of play), like there were before Dykes got injured.

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Davefevs said:

Or perhaps there are just others ahead of him (in terms of Scotland selection for style of play), like there were before Dykes got injured.

Exactly, he's nowhere near ready for that level 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Exactly, he's nowhere near ready for that level 

He’s still bloody good, he’s got into a Euro squad.  Not getting onto the pitch means very little at this formative part of his international career.

• Like 1

Absolute waste of time our 2 players even travelling.

To bring on Morgan instead of Conway was crazy.

Still it made me realise that the Championship is back fairly soon, that was basically Millwall v Preston.