IGNORED

I have some bad news...

DaveF

Whoever takes over doesn't need to be a radio personality, or able to get the crowd pumped. Minimum competency is be able to pronounce the players names, know who is coming on and who is going off, and read out the half time draw numbers. 
I don't need to know the fixture I'm watching, where I'm watching it, what competition we are playing in, the postcode of the stadium, let's assume we know that. 
Let's hope it's not out of the frying pan and into the fire

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am so sad. I am so sad that the amount of tears that I cried today literally filled up 4.2069 pools. I literally just sat on my bed and cried. Did nothing but cry. I didn't go and get help, I wasnt even gonna try. Why? Because obviously I do not deserve to feel any better because what I have done is annihilate Downsy's reputation forever without any guilt whatsoever and I only felt guilty when he got sacked. I feel so guilty right now, not because of what I done but because someone was rational to point out that what I did was wrong. When I am done crying ,which will probably not happen because I am so guilty right now, I will do another horrible act without any guilt because I do not learn from my past mistakes. I swear I am so sad and depressed I could literally cry so much that my eyeballs will be dried out within a couple minutes, and they will stop working for eternity. I am so depressed that the soldiers who risked their lives to fight for my freedom to watch CIty would not be able to understand my pain. I really want you to know that I am indeed depressed and sad okay???? If you do not acknowledge the fact that I am depressed every 6.9 seconds I will literally scream and your ears will be permanently damaged. I swear I am so sad right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I am so sad. I am so sad that the amount of tears that I cried today literally filled up 4.2069 pools. I literally just sat on my bed and cried. Did nothing but cry. I didn't go and get help, I wasnt even gonna try. Why? Because obviously I do not deserve to feel any better because what I have done is annihilate Downsy's reputation forever without any guilt whatsoever and I only felt guilty when he got sacked. I feel so guilty right now, not because of what I done but because someone was rational to point out that what I did was wrong. When I am done crying ,which will probably not happen because I am so guilty right now, I will do another horrible act without any guilt because I do not learn from my past mistakes. I swear I am so sad and depressed I could literally cry so much that my eyeballs will be dried out within a couple minutes, and they will stop working for eternity. I am so depressed that the soldiers who risked their lives to fight for my freedom to watch CIty would not be able to understand my pain. I really want you to know that I am indeed depressed and sad okay???? If you do not acknowledge the fact that I am depressed every 6.9 seconds I will literally scream and your ears will be permanently damaged. I swear I am so sad right now.

Bitch

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Is David Lloyd still around?  (Sharp-eyed viewers watching a rerun of The Young Ones on BBC2 earlier this week might have noticed Dave as a greasy gate-crashing biker at Rick’s party…)

It was DavidL who originally informed that Downsey won’t be pitch side next season.

Would be interesting to know if he will still be announcing the rugby?

Sure he’s a solid bloke but god he was frustrating. Give me an honest to god City fan who knows the names and shirt numbers (and that evening games don’t start at 3pm), and I’ll be happy as Larry.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, westonred said:

The board have asked Tinnion to do it, he seems to do everything else ;)

He will probably go John Terry and have a Tinnion 11 shirt on, full kit, and announce himself on the bench along with our next signing. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, East End Old Boy said:

It was DavidL who originally informed that Downsey won’t be pitch side next season.

Would be interesting to know if he will still be announcing the rugby?

I believe he will still be doing the rugby

• Sad 1
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Tbh I've always wondered if he would be better suited to rugby. Read he is a rugby fan on here too.

Yes, he played Rugby local level, that’s his sport…he’d openly admit that.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dave L said:

I believe he will still be doing the rugby

You're joking.  If you've never been to a Bears game he is far more irritating than at football.

Simba cam.  Simba bloody cam.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, DaveF said:

Apparently Downsy won't be returning as the match day announcer...

Support groups are available.

This was told to me st the end of the season,the person who told me thinks he is still going to do the rugby.(not 100%sure)

4 hours ago, The Bard said:

You're joking.  If you've never been to a Bears game he is far more irritating than at football.

Simba cam.  Simba bloody cam.

100%

Exeter game this season we are pressing their line and that *** is in everyones line of sight at the South stand end wanting you to ******* dance wave or summat.

Man is a prize *** who is totally detached from whatever game he is supposed to be "supporting"

Get rid Bristol Sport.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

No doubt it will be , a black, disabled, Welsh, lesbian! Just to tick a few boxes!

Hardly. They are all working for the BBC now.

Surely, what we need is a British, white, tattooed, right wing thug? They were all the rage in the 70's after all....

• Flames 1