IGNORED

Kevin Campbell RIP

25 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

Saddened by this tragic news. He was prolific for Arsenal.... his name was one of the prevalent names on the school playground back in the day. 

And did well with Everton, Forest and WBA in the top flight too.

Seems like a popular guy and was a decent striker.

RIP

Same age as me, remember him breaking into Arsenal side and was a beast.  Always liked his all-round game.  Unfortunate that so many other strikers around at his time if he’d have played more for England.

RIP Super Kev.

• Like 4

Truly sad news.  Always seemed one of the most positive, upbeat former players around, a genuine great guy and a quality player back in the day.  From one Kevin to another, RIP, and enjoy watching down from above.

• Like 1

Much like Andreas Brehme and Chris Bart-Williams, he is another of these players who was a big figure in the game when I first got into football when I was in primary school. At the time, you assume those players always have been there and always will be there. Even as an adult, it is shocking to hear he has passed. RIP.

• Like 1

Rip Kev, was only a few months ago i was listening to him on talksport.

Really makes you realise life is far too short.. 

Book that holiday you always wanted to go on, do all the things on your bucket list you always wanted to do.. Leave that job that you hate.. life is far too short people 😰

• Like 5